I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Can we get a thread...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Can we get a thread...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 pm

FILLED WIT BABAY POLA BURZ N HEDGHOGZ?q?!?q??!?!!!









/inb4JetSonicTheHedgeHogReference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 am



The rebel strikes again... Dark Knight

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 am




Ugly yet adorable? How can this be?

_________________
Vua Rapuung Approves This Message For Wil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoclema
GD Member


Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

The furry things that turn the web:

Once upon a time in the great octagon of shannigans there lived a norm that existed between the populace that inhabbited the web. When people took it upon them selvs to reflect great strength through humorus jokes and images..... there was splended prosperity and dance. Yet through the struggle of the upbringing upon age there began an uprise of the jokes left out and unable to inspire and make do for. This as we know layed way for the overpopulation of the fuzzies and furries we call today when they combine as furbies. Indeed.

_________________
When I die and go to heavan to saint peter I will tell, another soldier reporting sir. I've served my time in hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 am

And wow, a saying of duh written in fine print and stamped with resources.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

Yoclema wrote:
The furry things that turn the web:

Once upon a time in the great octagon of shannigans there lived a norm that existed between the populace that inhabbited the web. When people took it upon them selvs to reflect great strength through humorus jokes and images..... there was splended prosperity and dance. Yet through the struggle of the upbringing upon age there began an uprise of the jokes left out and unable to inspire and make do for. This as we know layed way for the overpopulation of the fuzzies and furries we call today when they combine as furbies. Indeed.



Is this what you meant?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoclema
GD Member


Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:46 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Yoclema wrote:
The furry things that turn the web:

Once upon a time in the great octagon of shannigans there lived a norm that existed between the populace that inhabbited the web. When people took it upon them selvs to reflect great strength through humorus jokes and images..... there was splended prosperity and dance. Yet through the struggle of the upbringing upon age there began an uprise of the jokes left out and unable to inspire and make do for. This as we know layed way for the overpopulation of the fuzzies and furries we call today when they combine as furbies. Indeed.



Is this what you meant?



No those are mogui. no...just no

_________________
When I die and go to heavan to saint peter I will tell, another soldier reporting sir. I've served my time in hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:51 am

Yoclema wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Yoclema wrote:
The furry things that turn the web:

Once upon a time in the great octagon of shannigans there lived a norm that existed between the populace that inhabbited the web. When people took it upon them selvs to reflect great strength through humorus jokes and images..... there was splended prosperity and dance. Yet through the struggle of the upbringing upon age there began an uprise of the jokes left out and unable to inspire and make do for. This as we know layed way for the overpopulation of the fuzzies and furries we call today when they combine as furbies. Indeed.



Is this what you meant?



No those are mogui. no...just no

Foo Dog!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm


_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

OMG!

Oh wow I didn't even think about that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

OMG!

Oh wow I didn't even think about that.

Grim likes little children... ()_()

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 pm

uh huh
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


OMG!

Oh wow I didn't even think about that.

Grim likes little children... ()_()

A Panda's gotta eat! uh huh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 pm

SpankyV wrote:
uh huh
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Oh wow I didn't even think about that.

Grim likes little children... ()_()

A Panda's gotta eat! uh huh

Spanky understands me completely. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can we get a thread...   Today at 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
Can we get a thread...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: