I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Well in the Off Topic Closure Thread, I recommended the OT Alliance to OTers looking for a new home. Boba responded that our Guild is useless, I responded "You realize our guild is one of the most successful you can find?" Then he decided to PM me :). Here's what he said.

Bobabounty (PM name was "You Realize...): That you're a fail?

At this point, I'm laughing, and here's my response.


Matieu: You realize this entire time I've been stating facts instead of falling back to petty insults?

[collime]This is also a fact, and as you can see, I'm still polite to him. Let's see what he says back.[/color]

Bobabounty: You don't even have an education...

Your guild is broken. Face it. 19 members, a horrid website, requirements that are just horrible.

Haha, wow. Where does he pull that I have no education? How impressive of him, let's see my new response!

Matieu: :). 65 members who I have recently mass messaged and responded that they are still with the guild. Over 40 people on our actual site, promising to sign up for the TOR site when the game is released. A site that actually can have more then 20 posts on a thread and doesnt make people leave?

You say I don't have an education, and yet when faced with the facts you're forced to make up slander and insults to feel more secure? And your calling me the fail? Bravo sir.

Here's my response to him, now I'm somewhat rude. What does he say back?


Bobabounty: Matieu, you're just mad about this.

Face the facts. Your guild is insignificant. In your 9 year old mind, it thinks it is the best ever assembled. You have no Vent chat. You have a website that is a virus waiting to happen. You think you're the OT. You think the OT Alliance is EVERYTHING. Anything else is NOTHING. YOU are a control freak. You have to LEAD. You think you're top dog.

Impressive, coming from the person who is resorting to insults against me. Of course, everything except "You have no Vent chat" is entirely false. Let's see my final response.

Matieu: Haha wow. First of all I've never even discussed my age, and you assume without a vent that makes me a child. I've never said the OT Alliance is better then anyone. You may call me mad, but you were all for the Alliance before we all grew tired of you and your useless site. You also realize during the elections for the OT President I was fine with Branch winning, and would have survived if he had won the overall election. You're still just proving my fact that you have to result to useless insults when you feel insecure. How about the facts as I see them then. The entire OT hates you pretty much, and your useless posts. You are never satisfied when you're not in charge of something, thus leaving when we abandoned your site. I've never felt like the top dog, and never imposed myself on others. Whether your man enough to admit it or not, you're the one acting immature, and far more petty then you'd care to admit. Despite what youll say, I doubt your anything more then a child who's had issues that makes him want to act cool. Now as I said, I'll be the mature one again. You're account is being blocked, along with each of your alts, which I know a lot of as Branch ratted you out to me long ago. This will be my last time talking to you, and good riddance.

Boba's now blocked :). Boy, best choice I ever made. If anybody's up for sharing their opinion on the discussion, post here.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.

That's the impression he gave me, but for some reason I Expect to find him on our site or in game at some point.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Matieu wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.

That's the impression he gave me, but for some reason I Expect to find him on our site or in game at some point.

Yep most definitely.

He just said he didn't wanna join our forum but I just told him I didn't ask for his opinion.
Bobabounty wrote:
I can't join. Nor do I want to.


Also, personally, I don't think you have ever given out the impression that you are 9 years old.

facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.

That's the impression he gave me, but for some reason I Expect to find him on our site or in game at some point.

Yep most definitely.

He just said he didn't wanna join our forum but I just told him I didn't ask for his opinion.
Bobabounty wrote:
I can't join. Nor do I want to.


Also, personally, I don't think you have ever given out the impression that you are 9 years old.

facepalm

OMG! That's good considering I'm at least double that age.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Matieu wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Matieu wrote:


That's the impression he gave me, but for some reason I Expect to find him on our site or in game at some point.

Yep most definitely.

He just said he didn't wanna join our forum but I just told him I didn't ask for his opinion.
Bobabounty wrote:
I can't join. Nor do I want to.


Also, personally, I don't think you have ever given out the impression that you are 9 years old.

facepalm

OMG! That's good considering I'm at least double that age.

I thought you were like... 30. Hah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

You dick. So I ratted on him huh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Bobabounty, nnooooo! What will we do without bobabounty? Doesn't he own a company called Bobabounty Infinity that sells paper? We could use paper. How fancy would that be? You guys send out fancy letters to people who join the guild. On fancy paper. With fancy ink. Only the fanciest. I forget where I was going with this.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

I don't get the joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I don't get the joke.
Nor do I. It sounds like bobabounty is jelly that this site is better.

Also I thought Matieu was really young.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.
Correct.

Personally, I thought ya'll were too proud of this site as well. But is was not really annoying. This thought has been altered greatly. It is unfortunate he is so nearsighted on occasion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.
Correct.

Personally, I thought ya'll were too proud of this site as well. But is was not really annoying. This thought has been altered greatly. It is unfortunate he is so nearsighted on occasion.
Honestly this site has been functioning as the OT for me for months. That's something to be proud of.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm not going to bad mouth him as I've had many discussions with him and he's a good guy. However, this was just stupid and he just seems jealous - let's be honest.
Correct.

Personally, I thought ya'll were too proud of this site as well. But is was not really annoying. This thought has been altered greatly. It is unfortunate he is so nearsighted on occasion.
Honestly this site has been functioning as the OT for me for months. That's something to be proud of.


Ya bro, if it was the WoW OT that was being deleted, then it would much more emotional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Didn't the WoW OT get shut down also?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Didn't the WoW OT get shut down also?


I havn't been there in months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah it's gone.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Boba always seemed like a kid with control issues to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AubinMagnus
GD Member


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Daroska wrote:
Boba always seemed like a kid with control issues to me.

That's pretty much been my impression of him as well, although most of the time if you weren't imposing on his control issues he seemed fairly nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 pm

AubinMagnus wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Boba always seemed like a kid with control issues to me.

That's pretty much been my impression of him as well, although most of the time if you weren't imposing on his control issues he seemed fairly nice.
He reminded me of the German kid who spazzed out on Quake. Also Aubin are you an 08?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Branch wrote:
You dick. So I ratted on him huh?

Erm... I did mention that in my messages did I >_> Well you did.

@Pj: What? :?:

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

This


_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 am

It seems that he's never gonna join this site so I feel able to divulge the information that Bobabounty is a crazy cat man. He's like early twenties, works in a shitty, going nowhere, job (that he's too ashamed of to tell me where it actually is where he works) and owns a dozen cats that he basically worships. He is really religious and hasn't been laid in two years although this all could change now as he claims to have a girlfriend.

There ya go.

:smug:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 am

Vaseline wrote:
It seems that he's never gonna join this site so I feel able to divulge the information that Bobabounty is a crazy cat man. He's like early twenties, works in a shitty, going nowhere, job (that he's too ashamed of to tell me where it actually is where he works) and owns a dozen cats that he basically worships. He is really religious and hasn't been laid in two years although this all could change now as he claims to have a girlfriend.

There ya go.

:smug:

AHAHAHAHA That made my day

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
It seems that he's never gonna join this site so I feel able to divulge the information that Bobabounty is a crazy cat man. He's like early twenties, works in a shitty, going nowhere, job (that he's too ashamed of to tell me where it actually is where he works) and owns a dozen cats that he basically worships. He is really religious and hasn't been laid in two years although this all could change now as he claims to have a girlfriend.

There ya go.

:smug:

AHAHAHAHA That made my day

Samesies. Also, that German kid has the same computer desk as me.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Vaseline wrote:
It seems that he's never gonna join this site so I feel able to divulge the information that Bobabounty is a crazy cat man. He's like early twenties, works in a shitty, going nowhere, job (that he's too ashamed of to tell me where it actually is where he works) and owns a dozen cats that he basically worships. He is really religious and hasn't been laid in two years although this all could change now as he claims to have a girlfriend.

There ya go.

:smug:

I can believe this.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Today at 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)
» This is what women are reading?
» Mortal Kombat Scorpion Armor or Boba Fett Armor?
» Error Reading Train Database File
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: