I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 You Monsters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


Um, the entire reason they CAME was to troll. And what do you expect from him when you've already done some?

Are you slow as fuck or stupid as shit? Or blind as a mongoose?

You know what's always nice? When people point out WHY they're insulting and don't just insult. Also, please stop trying to look like you're included in this conversation, because I've been ignoring you with reason.

Believe it or not I'm actually trying to help make something so fucking obvious clear to you and trying to make you look less like an idiot

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:


Are you slow as fuck or stupid as shit? Or blind as a mongoose?

You know what's always nice? When people point out WHY they're insulting and don't just insult. Also, please stop trying to look like you're included in this conversation, because I've been ignoring you with reason.

Believe it or not I'm actually trying to help make something so fucking obvious clear to you and trying to make you look less like an idiot

Well then why don't you say it, dipshit?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


You know what's always nice? When people point out WHY they're insulting and don't just insult. Also, please stop trying to look like you're included in this conversation, because I've been ignoring you with reason.

Believe it or not I'm actually trying to help make something so fucking obvious clear to you and trying to make you look less like an idiot

Well then why don't you say it, dipshit?

Because it's fucking hilarious, Sonic Whore!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Oh how exciting.. the kidlets are fighting! so let's get a beer out and start delighting. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:


Believe it or not I'm actually trying to help make something so fucking obvious clear to you and trying to make you look less like an idiot

Well then why don't you say it, dipshit?

Because it's fucking hilarious, Sonic Whore!

Oh, I saw that a long time ago, dumbass. I just didn't mention it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


Well then why don't you say it, dipshit?

Because it's fucking hilarious, Sonic Whore!

Oh, I saw that a long time ago, dumbass. I just didn't mention it.

Then did you see your title? OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Daroska wrote:
Oh how exciting.. the kidlets are fighting! so let's get a beer out and start delighting. OMG!

Fighting? Dear sir, I object!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:


Because it's fucking hilarious, Sonic Whore!

Oh, I saw that a long time ago, dumbass. I just didn't mention it.

Then did you see your title? OMG!

Yes, but I read it wrong originally and thought it said "Ball Sucker"...I find this new title very suitable, thank you.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


Oh, I saw that a long time ago, dumbass. I just didn't mention it.

Then did you see your title? OMG!

Yes, but I read it wrong originally and thought it said "Ball Sucker"...I find this new title very suitable, thank you.

How'd you get Ball sucker from sonic whore? you


You gay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:


Then did you see your title? OMG!

Yes, but I read it wrong originally and thought it said "Ball Sucker"...I find this new title very suitable, thank you.

How'd you get Ball sucker from sonic whore? you


You gay?

The title, dumbass. Not the username.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Branch wrote:


Then did you see your title? OMG!

Yes, but I read it wrong originally and thought it said "Ball Sucker"...I find this new title very suitable, thank you.

How'd you get Ball sucker from sonic whore? you


You gay?

I lol'd harder than Jet at a gay bar. Oh man


Sonic Whore wrote:
The title, dumbass. Not the username.

Whipe my ass and call me slick. Why do you think we bully you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

>Branch talking about someone being bullied here

Wut.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
>Branch talking about someone being bullied here

Wut.

Can you see nao?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
>Branch talking about someone being bullied here

Wut.

Can you see nao?!

So high

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
>Branch talking about someone being bullied here

Wut.

Can you see nao?!

So high


Dark Knight ANGRY ASIAN FACE!

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Callin wrote:
Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
>Branch talking about someone being bullied here

Wut.

Can you see nao?!

So high


Dark Knight ANGRY ASIAN FACE!

/batmanface

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Ah Jet, commenting about being insulted randomly without reason based on prejudice?

Where have we seen that before I wonder...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Matieu wrote:
Ah Jet, commenting about being insulted randomly without reason based on prejudice?

Where have we seen that before I wonder...

I've changed my ways, believe it or not.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Ah Jet, commenting about being insulted randomly without reason based on prejudice?

Where have we seen that before I wonder...

I've changed my ways, believe it or not.

I was referring to the Sega fanboys on your site...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:01 pm

I didn't even say anything mean and he banned me...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Matieu wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Ah Jet, commenting about being insulted randomly without reason based on prejudice?

Where have we seen that before I wonder...

I've changed my ways, believe it or not.

I was referring to the Sega fanboys on your site...

Bot seems to be the only one. Azzy doesn't do SEGA anymore, actually. Cola's a fan, but to only a extent. I can't think of who else you might be calling a fanboy.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Sonic Whore wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


I've changed my ways, believe it or not.

I was referring to the Sega fanboys on your site...

Bot seems to be the only one. Azzy doesn't do SEGA anymore, actually. Cola's a fan, but to only a extent. I can't think of who else you might be calling a fanboy.

Nah sega was never as good as nintendo anyway.

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:
Matieu wrote:


I was referring to the Sega fanboys on your site...

Bot seems to be the only one. Azzy doesn't do SEGA anymore, actually. Cola's a fan, but to only a extent. I can't think of who else you might be calling a fanboy.

Nah sega was never as good as nintendo anyway.

I agree...but um...what does this have to do with anything, exactly?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
Sonic Whore wrote:


Bot seems to be the only one. Azzy doesn't do SEGA anymore, actually. Cola's a fan, but to only a extent. I can't think of who else you might be calling a fanboy.

Nah sega was never as good as nintendo anyway.

I agree...but um...what does this have to do with anything, exactly?

Nothing at all.

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:


Nah sega was never as good as nintendo anyway.

I agree...but um...what does this have to do with anything, exactly?

Nothing at all.

I lol'd.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You Monsters   Today at 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
You Monsters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Monsters that drop Elite clues
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters
» More a Query: Fighting Sewer Monsters
» capturing monsters
» NEW: The English Patch for Hollywood Monsters (Pendulo Studios,1997).

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: