OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Attention EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Attention EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Attention Empty
PostAttention

With the closure of the OT on the SWTOR forums... we will be hosting the OT (or at least those willing to come) untill further notice. Branch and Matieu... I suggest you mark guild members, because I'm sure of the many coming they wont be joining the guild necessarily. It might be pertinent to make a separate category for the guild members and rearrange the forums a little. It's an unfortunate event, and even though we have our differences I'm sure no one wants to see the OT burn completely. Well most of us at least... Best of wishes everyone. :D

~GS
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Attention :: Comments

PJsnaks
Re: Attention
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:04 pm  PJsnaks
*Cracks whip* Line up according to size so we can sort you pieces of shit out.
Aximand
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 pm  Aximand
I would like to bring to attention a thread that does not break General Discussion's rules, but still allows us to debate the importance of Cake or Pie in the Star Wars: The Old Republic game experience.

This is it
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=301934
Keep it alive, for old time's sake.
PJsnaks
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm  PJsnaks
Already closed >.<
Aximand
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 pm  Aximand
PJsnaks wrote:
Already closed >.<
They were just jealous of my genius.
Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:46 pm  Scott
Also... if you decide to invade the GD with OT threads... please post links so we can come join. :D
Causa
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 pm  Causa
Oh what the fuck? facepalm
Soulgazer
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 pm  Soulgazer
Wow. The Allaince is now acting as a refuge for the OT? 100+ topics already.

You should probably make another group called "Allance members" and restrict the guild stuff to there.
Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm  Scott
Soulgazer wrote:

You should probably make another group called "Allance members" and restrict the guild stuff to there.

Neh... bringing home closer to the guild... OMG!
Causa
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 pm  Causa
Scott wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:

My new Indifferent facewww.swtor.com/sites/all/files/avatars/avatar114.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm  Scott
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:

My new Indifferent face:www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/avatars/avatar114.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

And I'm going to intact a sig restriction if folks decide to spam the forums with enormous ones like that...
Causa
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm  Causa
Scott wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:

My new Indifferent face:www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/avatars/avatar114.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

And I'm going to intact a sig restriction if folks decide to spam the forums with enormous ones like that...

I can make it shorter. Sad
Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm  Scott
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:

I can make it shorter. Sad

I can make you a sig... ;)
Causa
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:08 pm  Causa
I don't kno... if it is not to much trouble :smug:
Soulgazer
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm  Soulgazer
Scott wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:

Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm  Scott
(Causa) wrote:

Get me pic(s) you want in it, quotes or whatever, and any other specifications..
Scott
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm  Scott
Soulgazer wrote:
Scott wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:

You're fine...
Causa
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm  Causa
Scott wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Get me pic(s) you want in it, quotes or whatever, and any other specifications..

Sure. :face:
Post   Sponsored content

Attention

Page 1 of 1