I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am

The Fonz wrote:
Plus, she's already tense about her flight...


Upcoming female MMA action?

/fap

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:52 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Well... We found out the reason my girlfriend's all grumpy... She had her period... Two weeks in advance... Ain't that neat...
And before Vase can come in and say how sexist and stereotypical of me it is saying that... That's pretty much it... The only time she gets grumpy with me and doesn't like me touching her (as in not only sexual ways) and trying to cheer her up is when she's got her period... Plus, she's already tense about her flight...

Why can't people be more like me?

Just go: Aaaaaaay! Don't worry about it!

I think it would have been sexist/sterotypical if you blamed it on her period BUT she didn't have it.

Other than that, you are just stating fact.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:56 pm



A genre of music I find enjoyment in.

This also includes the band of DeVotchKa.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Well... We found out the reason my girlfriend's all grumpy... She had her period... Two weeks in advance... Ain't that neat...
And before Vase can come in and say how sexist and stereotypical of me it is saying that... That's pretty much it... The only time she gets grumpy with me and doesn't like me touching her (as in not only sexual ways) and trying to cheer her up is when she's got her period... Plus, she's already tense about her flight...

Why can't people be more like me?

Just go: Aaaaaaay! Don't worry about it!

I have but two issues with this statement.

1. Why would I say you are being stereotypical or sexist? I am not a feminist and personally love a bit of fair game sexism.

2. Why are you telling people about your girlfriends period? I basically know her monthly cycle now... Dude, TMI, TMI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Vaseline wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Well... We found out the reason my girlfriend's all grumpy... She had her period... Two weeks in advance... Ain't that neat...
And before Vase can come in and say how sexist and stereotypical of me it is saying that... That's pretty much it... The only time she gets grumpy with me and doesn't like me touching her (as in not only sexual ways) and trying to cheer her up is when she's got her period... Plus, she's already tense about her flight...

Why can't people be more like me?

Just go: Aaaaaaay! Don't worry about it!

I have but two issues with this statement.

1. Why would I say you are being stereotypical or sexist? I am not a feminist and personally love a bit of fair game sexism.

2. Why are you telling people about your girlfriends period? I basically know her monthly cycle now... Dude, TMI, TMI.

In the OT we share everything. OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

So, I had a dream last night. And by last night, I mean this night... because I sleep during the day... because I'm up all night. Anyway!

I was driving down my street to my house. There were police cars and an ambulance there. I parked in the driveway and some police officer tells me my mom was in some sort of accident and is going to die.

Girl-at-work steps out from behind the ambulance, comes over to me and tells me she wants to go out with me now. I remember saying to her that yes, we would go out. I had to pick up my niece(she's 4 years old, but for some reason in this dream she was a baby again) and carry her over to my mom who was on a stretcher thing so I could talk to her.

That's all I remember. I woke up pretty much after that. I almost never have dreams like this, so it was weird.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Vaseline wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Well... We found out the reason my girlfriend's all grumpy... She had her period... Two weeks in advance... Ain't that neat...
And before Vase can come in and say how sexist and stereotypical of me it is saying that... That's pretty much it... The only time she gets grumpy with me and doesn't like me touching her (as in not only sexual ways) and trying to cheer her up is when she's got her period... Plus, she's already tense about her flight...

Why can't people be more like me?

Just go: Aaaaaaay! Don't worry about it!

I have but two issues with this statement.

1. Why would I say you are being stereotypical or sexist? I am not a feminist and personally love a bit of fair game sexism.

2. Why are you telling people about your girlfriends period? I basically know her monthly cycle now... Dude, TMI, TMI.


Answer to 1.: Well... You did jump on me that one time in chat about making a period joke and was all 'how sexist of you! /raaage'...

Answer to 2.: Have you even seen the things we've been posting in some threads of late?

And why are you so uptight about information freely given? you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 am

The Fonz wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Sounds like a nice surprise to me!

She's a bit grumpy and doesn't want to kiss me... Among other things...
I think her studies are having a bad effect on her... Studying late till the next morning does not seem healthy...

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it's just your breath


That... Does not really seem possible... I am very hygienic... I shower every morning and wash my teeth at least three times a day...

You only shower once? >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 am

Scott wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
SpankyV wrote:


I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it's just your breath


That... Does not really seem possible... I am very hygienic... I shower every morning and wash my teeth at least three times a day...

You only shower once? >.>

Well... Yes... Most times... Though I do sometimes shower again before bed, when I have the time and/or I've been into any physical activity... When my girlfriend's with me we do shower like five times a day...
I don't really have the time for more...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

Man, I got no idea what to buy for gifts for people. No idea. I'm not sure whether a bad gift is better than no gift at all, at this point. Fuck.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Man, I got no idea what to buy for gifts for people. No idea. I'm not sure whether a bad gift is better than no gift at all, at this point. Fuck.

I could always use a new butt scratcher.

Please don't ask what happen to the old one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:52 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Man, I got no idea what to buy for gifts for people. No idea. I'm not sure whether a bad gift is better than no gift at all, at this point. Fuck.

I could always use a new butt scratcher.

Please don't ask what happen to the old one.

I have a pretty good idea where it went...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Man, I got no idea what to buy for gifts for people. No idea. I'm not sure whether a bad gift is better than no gift at all, at this point. Fuck.

I could always use a new butt scratcher.

Please don't ask what happen to the old one.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 am

So the uly is alone in the middle of the night, once more. Sometimes I'll spend a good 30 min. just walking aimlessly around the house. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm not as cold when I do.

I typically daydream about scenarios where I come off in a positive light in front of girl-at-work or I picture myself working at another job and meeting some other girl there. Usually, she's white, but lately this girl has been appearing as a hispanic girl or some other shade of brown I can't identify. Which is weird, since it's my own daydream. Anyway, I felt like mentioning this.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So the uly is alone in the middle of the night, once more. Sometimes I'll spend a good 30 min. just walking aimlessly around the house. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm not as cold when I do.

I typically daydream about scenarios where I come off in a positive light in front of girl-at-work or I picture myself working at another job and meeting some other girl there. Usually, she's white, but lately this girl has been appearing as a hispanic girl or some other shade of brown I can't identify. Which is weird, since it's my own daydream. Anyway, I felt like mentioning this.

I think it's time you got a new job... A clean start... Somewhere where they won't sue your ass off just for asking a colleague out for a coffee...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:54 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Usually, she's white, but lately this girl has been appearing as a hispanic girl or some other shade of brown I can't identify. Which is weird, since it's my own daydream. Anyway, I felt like mentioning this.

This is a clear case of "Jungle Fever"...and there's only one cure for that.

Spoiler:
 

...no, but really....you should go out and get laid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I took a picture of my sock. Yellow stains... hardened. Wanted to upload it and show it to you guys. Especially morrigan. But I decided against it. It's in the washer now.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I took a picture of my sock. Yellow stains... hardened. Wanted to upload it and show it to you guys. Especially morrigan. But I decided against it. It's in the washer now.

I think that would violate some rule of the site... Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I took a picture of my sock. Yellow stains... hardened. Wanted to upload it and show it to you guys. Especially morrigan. But I decided against it. It's in the washer now.

I think that would violate some rule of the site... Say whaaa?

What rule?

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am

Dayze2 wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I took a picture of my sock. Yellow stains... hardened. Wanted to upload it and show it to you guys. Especially morrigan. But I decided against it. It's in the washer now.

I think that would violate some rule of the site... Say whaaa?

What rule?

Probably under sexual harassment...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 am

Scott wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
Scott wrote:


I think that would violate some rule of the site... Say whaaa?

What rule?

Probably under sexual harassment...

you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

Scott wrote:
Probably under sexual harassment...

Oh sure, point the finger at me and say sexual harassment. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!

I wouldn't have mentioned names. It would've just been a picture and some comment about it. I wasn't sexually harassin' nobody!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 am

Some people here lack the mindset to handle seeing those kind of things, Uly. Not me, though. I look at guro when the mood strikes it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:18 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Probably under sexual harassment...

Oh sure, point the finger at me and say sexual harassment. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!

I wouldn't have mentioned names. It would've just been a picture and some comment about it. I wasn't sexually harassin' nobody!

I think as long as you don't mail it to her or tie it to a brick and toss it through our bedroom window you'd be safe.

Although I would LOVE to see the look on her face! OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   Today at 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans
» Borg invasion ^^
» Invasion 3042
» V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Pre Race Chat
» V8 Invasion Watkins Glen Long

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: