I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Rick Perry Approves this message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:11 pm



No... joke... He actually made this.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 pm

He's more of a do-er than a speaker.


I also found out he's an Aggie. -50 points from the person that cant vote yet

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 pm



The internet responds.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Newt Gingrich for President.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Rayman wrote:
Newt Gingrich for President.

FUCK NO

unless he is actually 36 Shetland ponies then

HELL YEAH

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:43 pm

I will write in Colbert this next election.. just you watch...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Scott wrote:
I will write in Colbert this next election.. just you watch...

I will write in Obama and save the world.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulpapple
GD Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-09
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm

While you all don't know me, and I can't be too biased (which I'm not). Prejudice is unacceptable for any President.

Most of the GOP nominees hold a prejudice towards homosexuality while Herman Cain especially holds prejudice towards Muslims, but he "suspended" his campaign.

I'm not taking a side once again, but my point is that faith, this election, has really distorted the morality of many of the front runners. Go tolerance! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kankop.enjin.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
I will write in Colbert this next election.. just you watch...

I will write in Obama and save the world.

xD I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
I will write in Colbert this next election.. just you watch...

I will write in Obama and save the world.

xD I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

I know I just feel the need to inform everybody.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
I will write in Colbert this next election.. just you watch...

I will write in Obama and save the world.

xD I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

I know I just feel the need to inform everybody.

Of course... seeing what is in the running right now... no...just no

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:


xD I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

I know I just feel the need to inform everybody.

Of course... seeing what is in the running right now... no...just no

Hey do you believe that Mitt Romney is not going to be the GOP nominee because I read an article that today and then I was like all H"HOLYSHIZNETS THIS ELECTION JUST GOT INTERESTING"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 pm

no...just no Did I cross the line there?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 pm

CollaWars wrote:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Newt Gingrich is the only Candidate I trust. Rick Perry is a jackass, Herman Cain is a raging idiot, Romney has no class, Sarah Bachman is a fucking lunatic...

Ron Paul for President? God... Fuck. No.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Rayman wrote:
Newt Gingrich is the only Candidate I trust. Rick Perry is a jackass, Herman Cain is a raging idiot, Romney has no class, Sarah Bachman is a fucking lunatic...

Ron Paul for President? God... Fuck. No.

What about all the corruption charges surfacing on Gingrich?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Rayman wrote:
Newt Gingrich is the only Candidate I trust. Rick Perry is a jackass, Herman Cain is a raging idiot, Romney has no class, Sarah Bachman is a fucking lunatic...

Ron Paul for President? God... Fuck. No.

What about all the corruption charges surfacing on Gingrich?

What about every misconstrued fact drawn out by the public media for every candidate? Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm

In the few minutes near the night that I have a real grapple on consiousness, politics are stupid. What's stupider (dont judge me) is Obama and his wuss little speeches. I could make a better speech that actually talks about what the changes will be. As for the Republic canidates, there idiots. Just like the rest of the God forsaken people known as politicians. Seems like any good canidate decided not to run.

Who wouldn't vote for Jesse Ventura? OMG!


(If anyone comments on any spelling errors, fuck you. I'm tired. Thank you, have a nice night/day)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 am

I'm the one who normally says I don't want to take place in political arguments... but I started it this time..

Well, fancy that.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 am

pulpapple wrote:
While you all don't know me, and I can't be too biased (which I'm not). Prejudice is unacceptable for any President.

Most of the GOP nominees hold a prejudice towards homosexuality while Herman Cain especially holds prejudice towards Muslims, but he "suspended" his campaign.

I'm not taking a side once again, but my point is that faith, this election, has really distorted the morality of many of the front runners. Go tolerance! lol

So very true. The election has turned into a debate about the lesser evil. Pick your poison I guess.

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 am

Dayze2 wrote:
pulpapple wrote:
While you all don't know me, and I can't be too biased (which I'm not). Prejudice is unacceptable for any President.

Most of the GOP nominees hold a prejudice towards homosexuality while Herman Cain especially holds prejudice towards Muslims, but he "suspended" his campaign.

I'm not taking a side once again, but my point is that faith, this election, has really distorted the morality of many of the front runners. Go tolerance! lol

So very true. The election has turned into a debate about the lesser evil. Pick your poison I guess.

This is nothing new. Our candidate selection has been this way since Ford tripped over himself for the first time on camera.
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 am

I think one of the requirements for President is to have sharp teeth so you can actually chew meat and not choke. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 am

Branch wrote:
I think one of the requirements for President is to have sharp teeth so you can actually chew meat and not choke. OMG!

if he has sharp teeth that means he hasnt chomped at the bit enough


Spoiler:
 

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 am

Branch wrote:
In the few minutes near the night that I have a real grapple on consiousness, politics are stupid. What's stupider (dont judge me) is Obama and his wuss little speeches. I could make a better speech that actually talks about what the changes will be. As for the Republic canidates, there idiots. Just like the rest of the God forsaken people known as politicians. Seems like any good canidate decided not to run.

Who wouldn't vote for Jesse Ventura? OMG!


(If anyone comments on any spelling errors, fuck you. I'm tired. Thank you, have a nice night/day)

You're just jealous that I lived in the kewl state growin' up...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Today at 7:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
Rick Perry Approves this message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Imperial Guard Message Board
» BASIC RUNNING MESSAGE DISPLAY
» Friends List "Visit" message
» Message from GI
» Feedback on the welcome message

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: