I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

L12PW: Panda-monium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

You are a VERY naughty girl and shall be dealt with in the harshed of fasion!

Edit:

P.S. Do you even know what a burka is?!?!?!? Dark Knight

Yes I know what a Burka is. It's a blanket misogynists want to put over their women this way when they kill them for "honor" after abusing them they don't have to look them in their eyes.

Frankly I think it's better for all of us if we stay away from the Burka's.

Healthy expression is good for all.

(Removed from quote for oral copulation inuendo)

The Burka is traditional garb worn by all proper women in the Arab world. It is revered by all who wear it...and want to live. Stop hatin' on the Burka!

Hmmmm that didn't seem to help this woman.

And look the Burka's will not be silenced.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am

@Uly's RAM issue:

If the new RAM is the same as the original, there is no way in Hell you can be getting 3.25GB off four 1GB slots (plates)... You can't get anything not a full GB as all four slots are of 1GB and RAM is either read in full or not read at all... This could mean any one or more of these things:

1) The RAM you bought is damaged.
2) You got ripped off.
3) The sockets have been damaged.
4) You BIOS is playing tricks on you.
5) Your Windows system is being... a Windows system...

As for what you can do to check which of the last two it is (as they might be more likely):
Load your BIOS (I hope you know how, it's usually 'press F1 during system boot') and check your RAM specs there. If it checks out as 4GBs, it's just Windows being Windows- you gotta know it tends to keep a certain amount of RAM for itself... If not, and the BIOS says you got less RAM than you should, you ought to make an appointment with a technician...

To check the RAM slots are all working properly you can also try putting them in one at a time and by themselves and checking the BIOS...

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Nuh uh. In the UK age 16 you are a legal adult... thereby I have not done anything wrong. The End.

I don't understand why in the UK, 16 years old is considered legal.

It's considered legal here too for some things. But not for other things. Like it is the age of consent here, BUT you can't drink, if memory serves you can't buy cigarettes, you can't have dirty videos/pics (which is funny since you are legal to have sex and to get married in MANY states).... but there you are an adult legally. Frankly I wish that it was like that here when I was 16 .... though not now that I have daughters... I am glad they won't be a legal adult until they are 18.

Well, 16 still seems too young even in the U.K. Freshman in high school hitting it off with a college graduate? That's crazy. Then again, I have a pap who was in his late 50s who married somebody who was in their mid 30s.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:

It's considered legal here too for some things. But not for other things. Like it is the age of consent here, BUT you can't drink, if memory serves you can't buy cigarettes, you can't have dirty videos/pics (which is funny since you are legal to have sex and to get married in MANY states).... but there you are an adult legally. Frankly I wish that it was like that here when I was 16 .... though not now that I have daughters... I am glad they won't be a legal adult until they are 18.

Well, 16 still seems too young even in the U.K. Freshman in high school hitting it off with a college graduate? That's crazy. Then again, I have a pap who was in his late 50s who married somebody who was in their mid 30s.

I'm not sure how we leapt to a 16 year old hooking up with a man of college age, but I'll bite.. dude that happens ALL the time. And while I wouldn't want my daughters to hook up with someone that much older than them when they are so young, after they hit a certain age it's perfectly acceptable when you get older..... for example Spanky is quite a few years older than me, If we had met when I was 16, he would have already graduated college...and the age difference no doesn't mean crap.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 pm

So I broke up with my girlfriend over the phone just now... I don't wanna talk about it. The end.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 pm

The Fonz wrote:
So I broke up with my girlfriend over the phone just now... I don't wanna talk about it. The end.

Say WHA!!!

OMG. I am so sorry.... I know you don't want to talk about it now, but if you would like someone to vent too or something feel free to PM me.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Say WHA!!!

OMG. I am so sorry.... I know you don't want to talk about it now, but if you would like someone to vent too or something feel free to PM me.

Well, to start with- it wasn't really a stable relationship... She's at Newcastle, I'm in London and we barely see each other... And even before that- I was here in London and she was still back home... And distanced relationships don't really last that long... Not to mention she just changed so much over the last several months I finally realized I was actually in love with what she had been and not her 'now'... The brake up really came from both ends, we just weren't happy with each other any more and decided not to fool ourselves...

This really wasn't 'news' either... Last winter we broke up for the first time, on New Year's Eve... That lasted for about an hour but the things said then were real... We managed to continue until the summer when she got all weird and determined she didn't love me anymore so I just broke up with her two days before going to Varna... The result was her chasing me through the city (Sofia) and us having wicked make-up sex in the porter's little room in our blockhouse... That actually had the small flicker of hope to rekindle a steady relationship... And it did... Until she went to Newcastle... Then things just went downhill...And in the end it was mostly sex...

And it's not all bad... She's telling me she's found out she's supposedly in love with what I assume to be some class-mate of hers and I'm actually really happy for her... And I hope she loves him more than he loved me cause she did love me... And I hope even more he loves her at least as much as I loved her... And at least she didn't sleep with him before she told me... Unlike my ever-hated ex...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Say WHA!!!

Well, to start with- it wasn't really a stable relationship... She's at Newcastle, I'm in London and we barely see each other... And even before that- I was here in London and she was still back home... And distanced relationships don't really last that long... Not to mention she just changed so much over the last several months I finally realized I was actually in love with what she had been and not her 'now'... The brake up really came from both ends, we just weren't happy with each other any more and decided not to fool ourselves...

This really wasn't 'news' either... Last winter we broke up for the first time, on New Year's Eve... That lasted for about an hour but the things said then were real... We managed to continue until the summer when she got all weird and determined she didn't love me anymore so I just broke up with her two days before going to Varna... The result was her chasing me through the city (Sofia) and us having wicked make-up sex in the porter's little room in our blockhouse... That actually had the small flicker of hope to rekindle a steady relationship... And it did... Until she went to Newcastle... Then things just went downhill...And in the end it was mostly sex...

And it's not all bad... She's telling me she's found out she's supposedly in love with what I assume to be some class-mate of hers and I'm actually really happy for her... And I hope she loves him more than he loved me cause she did love me... And I hope even more he loves her at least as much as I loved her...

Uh. So she fell in love with someone else, while she was dating you (which ummm not to be a drama causer or something, but isn't that cheating?), and you are truly happy for her? Or are you trying to act like you are happy for her, because the forum is mainly men, and you guys get weird about stuff like this so it's a saving face sort of thing? I am so confused by this post. You seem to be mourning it and yet not all at once.

no...just no

Though I completely understand the being in love with the person someone used to be as opposed to being in love with the person they are in the present.

***hugs***

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yes I know what a Burka is. It's a blanket misogynists want to put over their women this way when they kill them for "honor" after abusing them they don't have to look them in their eyes.

Frankly I think it's better for all of us if we stay away from the Burka's.

Healthy expression is good for all.

(Removed from quote for oral copulation inuendo)

The Burka is traditional garb worn by all proper women in the Arab world. It is revered by all who wear it...and want to live. Stop hatin' on the Burka!

(silenced)

She must have went out without her husband or a close male relative. She is lucky they are only beating her and not executing her on site.

Besides, she's wearing a blue bra so she is obviously a prostitute.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

(silenced)

She must have went out without her husband or a close male relative. She is lucky they are only beating her and not executing her on site.

/facepalm

That would have been funnier had there not really been people that truly think that.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

(silenced)

/facepalm

That would have been funnier had there not really been people that truly think that.

Hey! I'm just following the rules here. No need to be so judgmental.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

No, I'm not saving face with this forum... I got enough rep here to be able to take a fall...

I am really happy for her. I've already had time to deal with this, I consider ourselves through from when she arrived at my place unexpectedly, so I'm not really mourning...

And falling in love with someone else while still in a relationship with another isn't cheating, at least for me. Cheating is when you act upon that feeling... And she didn't do that, because of which I really am proud of her.

What I really regret is that this happened through skype and not in person... We had actually had an agreement to meet each other before she left Bulgaria and talk about it but she sorta ditched...

As for my feelings... Well, I'm not really gonna open up- those moments are rare and I'd like to keep them such. But I am going to say that I am indeed sad that this is over. Mostly because I really really loved her and for a time believed she was the one (and I do admit- there's still the small, withered part of my person that clings to such a hope).

But over that, I am relieved because as I said- this isn't really something new... I am relieved that it ended. It being the last several months/half a year of what was on the borders of torment, trying to somehow cling to something no-longer tangible...

Beyond that, I'm am as ever optimistic. Oponn, the Twin Jesters of Fate and Luck (from the Malazan book of the Dead), has so far been good to me and I don't believe he'll abandon me just yet. After all, I do have his coin. (You really need to read the series to get what I'm talking about.) And as my grandfather has always said, I have the Sleigh of Hand guiding me.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm

The Fonz wrote:
No, I'm not saving face with this forum... I got enough rep here to be able to take a fall...

I am really happy for her. I've already had time to deal with this, I consider ourselves through from when she arrived at my place unexpectedly, so I'm not really mourning...

And falling in love with someone else while still in a relationship with another isn't cheating, at least for me. Cheating is when you act upon that feeling... And she didn't do that, because of which I really am proud of her.

What I really regret is that this happened through skype and not in person... We had actually had an agreement to meet each other before she left Bulgaria and talk about it but she sorta ditched...

As for my feelings... Well, I'm not really gonna open up- those moments are rare and I'd like to keep them such. But I am going to say that I am indeed sad that this is over. Mostly because I really really loved her and for a time believed she was the one (and I do admit- there's still the small, withered part of my person that clings to such a hope).

But over that, I am relieved because as I said- this isn't really something new... I am relieved that it ended. It being the last several months/half a year of what was on the borders of torment, trying to somehow cling to something no-longer tangible...

Beyond that, I'm am as ever optimistic. Oponn, the Twin Jesters of Fate and Luck (from the Malazan book of the Dead), has so far been good to me and I don't believe he'll abandon me just yet. After all, I do have his coin. (You really need to read the series to get what I'm talking about.) And as my grandfather has always said, I have the Sleigh of Hand guiding me.

I gotta say Dude I am really impressed by your insight and self-reflection about this entire situation, and your positive outlook. I am sure your grandfather is right (though I confess I have no clue with Sleigh of Hand means, but it seems positive.)

And I am totally going to look up that book later because I am curious.

I am sure that there are better things in your future to come. You are mature, sensitive, and from some of what you have said over the last few months- a romantic man as well, and I am sure you will find a girl who will love all that about you and more.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

/facepalm

Hey! I'm just following the rules here. No need to be so judgmental.

If we can't talk about illegal drugs, and make sexual references can we start talking about God and Jesus now?

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Nuh uh. In the UK age 16 you are a legal adult... thereby I have not done anything wrong. The End.

@Dante- I hope you're not attempting to form an opinion! you

And what's that supposed to mean? yeah

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

I gotta say Dude I am really impressed by your insight and self-reflection about this entire situation, and your positive outlook. I am sure your grandfather is right (though I confess I have no clue with Sleigh of Hand means, but it seems positive.)

And I am totally going to look up that book later because I am curious.

I am sure that there are better things in your future to come. You are mature, sensitive, and from some of what you have said over the last few months- a romantic man as well, and I am sure you will find a girl who will love all that about you and more.

The Sleigh of Hand basically means Luck and Chance, both of which are my leading beliefs and have influenced most all I do (Ban-Anad's ship's name is called 'The Sleigh of Hand' for instance and he represents Chance in my fictional world).

The Malazan Book of the Dead (or Fallen, I think that was the US copyrighted name) is a really nice six (last time I checked)-piece fiction by Steven Erikson that I really have come to admire solely because of the play of chance in his work...

As for everything else- I'm more than sure you're right.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Dante wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:

After the little tantrums between you and Morrigan yesterday and the subsequent explosion that occured between her and I last night I'm amazed that you actually have an opinion to share that even involves a quote that I'm in.

All this fucking bullshit back and forth and the all nicey nicey afterwards isn't worth shit to me. I had to read all of that crap AGAIN and I kept my mouth shut the whole fucking time.

Maybe it weas a mistake to invite the woman I loved here. Maybe I wasn't prepared for the amount of information that she was willing to share here. Maybe I actually thought it would be nice to share a common interest in something. Maybe I didn't think it would be so easy for someone to push her buttons and set her off like that...at this point it dosen't matter because she already did and is VERY unappologetic about it.

So...If your gonna ban me do it now. Obviously Morrigan is set on staying here and sharring all of the intimate and brutal details of her life and her past but I'm not prepared to sit here and read her rants just because some megalo-mod decided to insult her. I've asked her to stop ...and she obviously didn't listen ....so....FUCK IT! Have at it everyone....I'm done with this place.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Wait... Is Spanky leaving us?

Auh Auh

Please don't... Ignore Burkman and his shit... He's just feeling pissy and can't seem to watch his mouth... I though we settled this already...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:03 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

After the little tantrums between you and Morrigan yesterday and the subsequent explosion that occured between her and I last night I'm amazed that you actually have an opinion to share that even involves a quote that I'm in.

All this fucking bullshit back and forth and the all nicey nicey afterwards isn't worth shit to me. I had to read all of that crap AGAIN and I kept my mouth shut the whole fucking time.

Maybe it weas a mistake to invite the woman I loved here. Maybe I wasn't prepared for the amount of information that she was willing to share here. Maybe I actually thought it would be nice to share a common interest in something. Maybe I didn't think it would be so easy for someone to push her buttons and set her off like that...at this point it dosen't matter because she already did and is VERY unappologetic about it.

So...If your gonna ban me do it now. Obviously Morrigan is set on staying here and sharring all of the intimate and brutal details of her life and her past but I'm not prepared to sit here and read her rants just because some megalo-mod decided to insult her. I've asked her to stop ...and she obviously didn't listen ....so....FUCK IT! Have at it everyone....I'm done with this place.

Um. I am going to text you.

Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 pm

lolbai OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

But... I thought we settled the problem already... And... I never insulted her... or you...

This is all my fault. Maybe I'm the one who needs to leave. So be it.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I don't think spanky's wrath is as directed at you as you think, burkman...

As there's probably nothing helpful I could add, I think I should just let the people who need to resolve this talk amongst themselfzorz...

Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:10 pm

The Fonz wrote:

I'm sorry dude.

You're better off single though.

Trust meh!

OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Hmm... >.>

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm

WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?!?!

WHY?! WHY MUST THERE BE DRAMA?!?! DIS DRAMA LLAMA MAMA NEEDS A TRIP TO DA BAHAMAS BROS AND BROETES!!!

too much? but fo reelz.

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   Today at 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Panda-monium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next