I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So..... did they leave?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I wouldn't say we if I didn't know other people who feel the same.


This :3

Eeek hi baby

:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Vaseline wrote:


I wouldn't say we if I didn't know other people who feel the same.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:09 pm



Some of you need to get off yer high horses...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Scott wrote:


Some of you need to get off yer high horses...

Flamingo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


Some of you need to get off yer high horses...

Flamingo...

Panda...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Mad Burkman wrote:
Panda...

Skelly...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Who's S & M? Scott and Mat?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Who's S & M? Scott and Mat?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 am

Scott wrote:


Some of you need to get off yer high horses...

NEVAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 am

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:


Some of you need to get off yer high horses...

NEVAH

You have a horse?! Say WHA!!!

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Ah it seems Vaseline still has her little herd to protect her. How convenient for timing. yeah

But nevertheless- Grimeth, Causa? they just be the sheep to Vaseline's flock.
Their opinion has mattered less over time. Especially Grimeth's, the lesser councilman.
You know what I'm talking 'bout Grimeth, hehehe.

Now! to take my loyal friends Scott and Ulyaoth off for some drinks! on the house!
Hello Clarice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Daroska wrote:
Ah it seems Vaseline still has her little herd to protect her. How convenient for timing. yeah

But nevertheless- Grimeth, Causa? they just be the sheep to Vaseline's flock.
Their opinion has mattered less over time. Especially Grimeth's, the lesser councilman.
You know what I'm talking 'bout Grimeth, hehehe.

Now! to take my loyal friends Scott and Ulyaoth off for some drinks! on the house!
Hello Clarice

Alright, that's cool. Don't offer me anything. I see how it is.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Mad Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Ah it seems Vaseline still has her little herd to protect her. How convenient for timing. yeah

But nevertheless- Grimeth, Causa? they just be the sheep to Vaseline's flock.
Their opinion has mattered less over time. Especially Grimeth's, the lesser councilman.
You know what I'm talking 'bout Grimeth, hehehe.

Now! to take my loyal friends Scott and Ulyaoth off for some drinks! on the house!
Hello Clarice

Alright, that's cool. Don't offer me anything. I see how it is.

Well..

I'd worry if we took you along to a bar. You'd probably kill some poor guy who offended you...

Dude...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Daroska wrote:
Mad Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Ah it seems Vaseline still has her little herd to protect her. How convenient for timing. yeah

But nevertheless- Grimeth, Causa? they just be the sheep to Vaseline's flock.
Their opinion has mattered less over time. Especially Grimeth's, the lesser councilman.
You know what I'm talking 'bout Grimeth, hehehe.

Now! to take my loyal friends Scott and Ulyaoth off for some drinks! on the house!
Hello Clarice

Alright, that's cool. Don't offer me anything. I see how it is.

Well..

I'd worry if we took you along to a bar. You'd probably kill some poor guy who offended you...

Dude...

I'm a completely different person when I'm drunk. When I'm drunk, I don't give to shits about what anyone says to me. True story. Also, I'm carefree and much less serious.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 pm

I don't think I could anyone on this forum seriously.

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
I don't think I could anyone on this forum seriously.

I'm different.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Nachae wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
I don't think I could anyone on this forum seriously.

I'm different.

Well I gots enough going on in life. I find it hard to care. Plus I'm still getting used to people here.

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Nachae wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
I don't think I could anyone on this forum seriously.

I'm different.

Well I gots enough going on in life. I find it hard to care. Plus I'm still getting used to people here.

That's fine and dandy, bro.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Daroska wrote:
Ah it seems Vaseline still has her little herd to protect her. How convenient for timing. yeah

But nevertheless- Grimeth, Causa? they just be the sheep to Vaseline's flock.
Their opinion has mattered less over time. Especially Grimeth's, the lesser councilman.
You know what I'm talking 'bout Grimeth, hehehe.

Now! to take my loyal friends Scott and Ulyaoth off for some drinks! on the house!
Hello Clarice

okai. OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm tired of the drama here because my life is already so full of it. I'm still pondering on my approach to the subject.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Branch wrote:
I'm tired of the drama here because my life is already so full of it. I'm still pondering on my approach to the subject.

Don't even bother. What's done is done. So don't even worry about it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm tired of the drama here because my life is already so full of it. I'm still pondering on my approach to the subject.

Don't even bother. What's done is done. So don't even worry about it.

I'll worry about what I want. Thank you very much. I want to prevent further drama. Like you frightening off more OTers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm tired of the drama here because my life is already so full of it. I'm still pondering on my approach to the subject.

Don't even bother. What's done is done. So don't even worry about it.

I'll worry about what I want. Thank you very much. I want to prevent further drama. Like you frightening off more OTers.

Prevent drama? You're trying to start more right now as we speak. Let it go, and shut up. You're not helping anything by complaining about it. Jet was the same way. And I don't frighten anybody off... they choose to leave due their own problems with this place.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dayze2
OT'er


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 pm

This place has a lot of problems.....










Sweet. yeah

_________________
My name is Fred Fred Burger! Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So..... did they leave?   Today at 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
So..... did they leave?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Elizabeth Dane (Not able to leave)
» Temporary leave due to Hurricane Irene
» Exactly how does "Leave a Tip" work?
» i've been trying to leave this place for 2 years
» Tied or Open?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: