I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Scott is a band-wagon football fan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 am

First Tim Tebow, and now Aldon Smith? You ride that bandwagon...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 am

lolfootball

Go watch some decent basketball, why don'tcha? yeah

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:56 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
lolfootball

Go watch some decent basketball, why don'tcha? yeah

We're closing in on the Superbowl, you jackass. Next we got the Conference Championships, then for some reason the Pro Bowl before the Superbowl. And finally, the Superbowl.

I hate the NBA anyways.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
lolfootball

Go watch some decent basketball, why don'tcha? yeah

You only like teams that do good! You're not a loyal fan to any team... you like the "flavor of the month".

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am

My AP is hurt... I'm scared and confused you dickface.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 am

Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
lolfootball

Go watch some decent basketball, why don'tcha? yeah

We're closing in on the Superbowl, you jackass. Next we got the Conference Championships, then for some reason the Pro Bowl before the Superbowl. And finally, the Superbowl.

I hate the NBA anyways.

Geez, Burky, it was a joke. Sorry if I offended. Maybe I should go back to wearing my muzzle, yeah? Also, thanks for reminding me that the Superbowl's coming up. I don't have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

@ Boba, I like Alabama (roll tide) because I grew up in Alabama and I like Duke (in basketball) because I live in NC. They're just good teams, conveniently.

OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
lolfootball

Go watch some decent basketball, why don'tcha? yeah

We're closing in on the Superbowl, you jackass. Next we got the Conference Championships, then for some reason the Pro Bowl before the Superbowl. And finally, the Superbowl.

I hate the NBA anyways.

Geez, Burky, it was a joke. Sorry if I offended. Maybe I should go back to wearing my muzzle, yeah? Also, thanks for reminding me that the Superbowl's coming up. I don't have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

@ Boba, I like Alabama (roll tide) because I grew up in Alabama and I like Duke (in basketball) because I live in NC. They're just good teams, conveniently.

OMG!

Stop trying so hard to one-up everyone. You look like a fool. You're not wise, you're not a successful smartass, so just stop it.

And just please, please stop assuming I'm offended by everything you say. Stop assuming I'm always being serious. Just stop everything. Whatever you reply with, I don't care. Just stop acting like a little douche. You're not an adult, so stop trying to act like one. You're young, you have no responsibilities, so you should just start acting your age instead trying to act 10 years older. You're not pulling it off well. Be a kid and have fun before you hit highschool graduation.

/words of encouragement

You and Branch could take notes from Wilbourn. Wilbourn totally acts his age. And that's why can be more likable than you two most of the time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 pm

I apologize to my elders, perhaps I should go sit in the corner and take notes.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I apologize to my elders, perhaps I should go sit in the corner and take notes.

Jet, shut the fuck up. You used to be pretty cool... but now you're a dick.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
I apologize to my elders, perhaps I should go sit in the corner and take notes.

Jet, shut the fuck up. You used to be pretty cool... but now you're a dick.

Looks like Jet's just an evil asshole who kills kittens and is also claiming himself to be an adult when in fact he's 4 years old. Surprising how much other people know about me that apparently I do not.

Internet logic FTW.

OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:


We're closing in on the Superbowl, you jackass. Next we got the Conference Championships, then for some reason the Pro Bowl before the Superbowl. And finally, the Superbowl.

I hate the NBA anyways.

Geez, Burky, it was a joke. Sorry if I offended. Maybe I should go back to wearing my muzzle, yeah? Also, thanks for reminding me that the Superbowl's coming up. I don't have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

@ Boba, I like Alabama (roll tide) because I grew up in Alabama and I like Duke (in basketball) because I live in NC. They're just good teams, conveniently.

OMG!

Stop trying so hard to one-up everyone. You look like a fool. You're not wise, you're not a successful smartass, so just stop it.

And just please, please stop assuming I'm offended by everything you say. Stop assuming I'm always being serious. Just stop everything. Whatever you reply with, I don't care. Just stop acting like a little douche. You're not an adult, so stop trying to act like one. You're young, you have no responsibilities, so you should just start acting your age instead trying to act 10 years older. You're not pulling it off well. Be a kid and have fun before you hit highschool graduation.

/words of encouragement

You and Branch could take notes from Wilbourn. Wilbourn totally acts his age. And that's why can be more likable than you two most of the time.

Wtf... I get pissed at you once this week and suddenly I dont act my age? What the fuck do I have to do dammit? And you, why do you rape Jet over his little comment? Just ignore him. I admit, Jet's response was idiotic, but did you have to write a fucking paragraph? And then bring me into this shit?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
I apologize to my elders, perhaps I should go sit in the corner and take notes.

Jet, shut the fuck up. You used to be pretty cool... but now you're a dick.

Looks like Jet's just an evil asshole who kills kittens and is also claiming himself to be an adult when in fact he's 4 years old. Surprising how much other people know about me that apparently I do not.

Internet logic FTW.

OMG!

Just shut up. People would like you more if you didn't openly hate them. "treat others how you wanna be treated" isn't just good for bumper stickers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:


Jet, shut the fuck up. You used to be pretty cool... but now you're a dick.

Looks like Jet's just an evil asshole who kills kittens and is also claiming himself to be an adult when in fact he's 4 years old. Surprising how much other people know about me that apparently I do not.

Internet logic FTW.

OMG!

Just shut up. People would like you more if you didn't openly hate them. "treat others how you wanna be treated" isn't just good for bumper stickers.

Oh please. Maybe if this were a forum with some actual morals that would mean something. If I'm so horribly awful, maybe you lot should learn how to use the ban feature. I can assure you, I'm the least of this forum's problems.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:


Geez, Burky, it was a joke. Sorry if I offended. Maybe I should go back to wearing my muzzle, yeah? Also, thanks for reminding me that the Superbowl's coming up. I don't have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

@ Boba, I like Alabama (roll tide) because I grew up in Alabama and I like Duke (in basketball) because I live in NC. They're just good teams, conveniently.

OMG!

Stop trying so hard to one-up everyone. You look like a fool. You're not wise, you're not a successful smartass, so just stop it.

And just please, please stop assuming I'm offended by everything you say. Stop assuming I'm always being serious. Just stop everything. Whatever you reply with, I don't care. Just stop acting like a little douche. You're not an adult, so stop trying to act like one. You're young, you have no responsibilities, so you should just start acting your age instead trying to act 10 years older. You're not pulling it off well. Be a kid and have fun before you hit highschool graduation.

/words of encouragement

You and Branch could take notes from Wilbourn. Wilbourn totally acts his age. And that's why can be more likable than you two most of the time.

Wtf... I get pissed at you once this week and suddenly I dont act my age? What the fuck do I have to do dammit? And you, why do you rape Jet over his little comment? Just ignore him. I admit, Jet's response was idiotic, but did you have to write a fucking paragraph? And then bring me into this shit?

I don't have to spell it out for you, Branch. Just relax, guy. You know you haven't done anything since the past. And yes, I did have to write out a paragraph. I don't see what the big deal is for me writing out a paragraph... I'm just speaking my mind.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Stop trying so hard to one-up everyone. You look like a fool. You're not wise, you're not a successful smartass, so just stop it.

And just please, please stop assuming I'm offended by everything you say. Stop assuming I'm always being serious. Just stop everything. Whatever you reply with, I don't care. Just stop acting like a little douche. You're not an adult, so stop trying to act like one. You're young, you have no responsibilities, so you should just start acting your age instead trying to act 10 years older. You're not pulling it off well. Be a kid and have fun before you hit highschool graduation.

/words of encouragement

You and Branch could take notes from Wilbourn. Wilbourn totally acts his age. And that's why can be more likable than you two most of the time.

Wtf... I get pissed at you once this week and suddenly I dont act my age? What the fuck do I have to do dammit? And you, why do you rape Jet over his little comment? Just ignore him. I admit, Jet's response was idiotic, but did you have to write a fucking paragraph? And then bring me into this shit?

I don't have to spell it out for you, Branch. Just relax, guy. You know you haven't done anything since the past. And yes, I did have to write out a paragraph. I don't see what the big deal is for me writing out a paragraph... I'm just speaking my mind.

Are you accusing me of immaturity or not?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:


Wtf... I get pissed at you once this week and suddenly I dont act my age? What the fuck do I have to do dammit? And you, why do you rape Jet over his little comment? Just ignore him. I admit, Jet's response was idiotic, but did you have to write a fucking paragraph? And then bring me into this shit?

I don't have to spell it out for you, Branch. Just relax, guy. You know you haven't done anything since the past. And yes, I did have to write out a paragraph. I don't see what the big deal is for me writing out a paragraph... I'm just speaking my mind.

Are you accusing me of immaturity or not?

No, but that's not what I was accusing you of in the first place.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 am

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...






















whoa... let's get back to the topic at hand... which is... me. Bunchie

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 am

I want to sit and read all this but I have school.

Damn it.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
So, let's cover what's happened.

>Jet makes a joke post
>Burkman fusses Jet out over making a joke
>People say Jet should lighten up and joke around more

Wut?

Let's discuss how this talks about me... owai... it doesn't.

*tosses in trash*

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Scott wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
So, let's cover what's happened.

>Jet makes a joke post
>Burkman fusses Jet out over making a joke
>People say Jet should lighten up and joke around more

Wut?

Let's discuss how this talks about me... owai... it doesn't.

*tosses in trash*

Agreed. Lets talk shat in a different thread.



Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 am

Hey uhh, you guys, what level do you get yer jedi powers in swtor? I just got the game.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scott is a band-wagon football fan.    Today at 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Scott is a band-wagon football fan.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ROCK BAND 1/2/3
» Radical Inquisitor and his merry band 1500
» Scott Radom's Dwarf Blog
» British Band
» Scott's Wonder Emporium

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: