OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Superbowl Picks EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Superbowl Picks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Superbowl Picks

Go down 
+2
Burkman
Branch
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Superbowl Winner
San Fransisco 49ers
Superbowl Picks I_vote_lcap29%Superbowl Picks I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Baltimore Ravens
Superbowl Picks I_vote_lcap14%Superbowl Picks I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
New England Patriots
Superbowl Picks I_vote_lcap29%Superbowl Picks I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
New York Giants
Superbowl Picks I_vote_lcap28%Superbowl Picks I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 pm

The Final Four are in. This weekend they will play to see who goes to the NFC and AFC championships. After that they play in the Superbowl. Considering if I made this poll multiple choice for the two "going" to the Superbowl, I'd get a lot of smartasses pick all four. So the winner. Who is it? Will Eli Manning get his second Superbowl ring giving him more than his "supposed" better brother? Will the darkhorse, Alex Smith win the sixth Superbowl for the 49ers? Will Joe Flacco prove his worth? Or will Tom Brady rack up his fourth Superbowl ring joining greats such as Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

I vote the 49ers for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Patriots suck balls, Branch. You're not a loyal fan.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Giants. They're playing their best football atm.

You can't stop Eli. He's in the zone.

And Brandon Jacobs, dear God. I don't care how old he's getting the dude's a monster. A 6"4, 260 running back? He's a mythological creature.

I don't know much about the Giant's defense, but I'm sure they'll come to play.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:

And Brandon Jacobs, dear God. I don't care how old he's getting the dude's a monster. A 6"4, 260 running back? He's a mythological creature.

One might even say that he's a giant.

Hur hur hur hur....
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 pm

ZombieGrimeth wrote:
Darth Sc'wotum wrote:

One might even say that he's a giant.

Hur hur hur hur....

Superbowl Picks SpiderpMan_RE_Weetabix_Ecstasy-s210x220-243324
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm

You know, 49ers haven't won a Superbowl in 17 or so years. Keep on trucking through those o-lines, Justin Smith. The dude managed to sack Brees a couple times in that Saints game. I just wish New Orleans' offensive line was on their game that day. They would have had a better start and possibly won.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Giants. They're playing their best football atm.

You can't stop Eli. He's in the zone.

I don't know much about the Giant's defense, but I'm sure they'll come to play.

Also Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks are just monsters... and the defense will perform okay if the secondary does. The d-line is perfection, but the LB corp is weak and the CBs are inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 am

Eli Manning wrote:

I've gone through this before. 1. I'm not into NFL a lot. This is probably the biggest year I've been into it. 2. If the team has a player from Texas or Texas Tech then I root for them (Wes Welker, Vince Young, Colt McCoy). 3. Tebow. I want him to succeed because of who he is and all the critics he has.

I may not be really loyal when it comes to NFL, but you have to admit I am with college football.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 am

Branch wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:

I've gone through this before. 1. I'm not into NFL a lot. This is probably the biggest year I've been into it. 2. If the team has a player from Texas or Texas Tech then I root for them (Wes Welker, Vince Young, Colt McCoy). 3. Tebow. I want him to succeed because of who he is and all the critics he has.

I may not be really loyal when it comes to NFL, but you have to admit I am with college football.

Tebow is not a good football player. I like him as a person, not as a player.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 am

Eli Manning wrote:
Branch wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:

He would make a good TE... you
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are going to make the Patriots go boo boo in their pants.

Even if Reed isn't 100%.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are going to make the Patriots go boo boo in their pants.

Even if Reed isn't 100%.

Patriots are done for.

Go Ravens!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Patriots got this game.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Branch wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:

He's not the greatest (yet), but he is good. He beat the goddamn Steelers!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:
Branch wrote:

He's not the greatest (yet), but he is good. He beat the goddamn Steelers!

The goddamn old, beaten-up, injured Steelers who lost on a blown coverage.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Psychobilly Burkman wrote:
Patriots got this game.

Not so fast.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Psychobilly Burkman wrote:
Patriots got this game.

Not so fast.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make the truth come out so fast.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Fuck the Patriots! Superbowl Picks 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

[quote="Scott"]Fuck the Patriots! Superbowl Picks 2238782717 [/quote

No you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

[quote="Branch"]
Scott wrote:
Fuck the Patriots! Superbowl Picks 2238782717 [/quote

No you

Careful Branch... Brady will eat you... I hear he likes em well done. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:10 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK YOOOUUU PATTTRRRIIIOOOTTTSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Tom Brady had his children for breakfast...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

All Patriots fans are not loyal. They would not like them if they didn't win. And Wes Welker is a faggot.

Go Giants! Eli is torching the Niners with Victor Cruz, who is having a hell of a game. Hoping for another Giants Pats Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
All Patriots fans are not loyal. They would not like them if they didn't win. And Wes Welker is a faggot.

Go Giants! Eli is torching the Niners with Victor Cruz, who is having a hell of a game. Hoping for another Giants Pats Super Bowl.

Victor Cruz is having a great game. Everything is coming his way and he's making the best of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superbowl Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Picks   Superbowl Picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Picks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: