I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 My apologies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am

Dear Jetbounty,

I realize I've been a dick to you. Some of my comments have been under-handed jabs. I want to tell you that I am sorry. I guess I felt a little frustrated at your actions towards some other OT members, and comments about the OTA, that I overreacted to everything. I made a big spectacle out of nothing. I'm sorry for my comments about Emerald Gaming, because those were completely out of left field. While I stand by what I said, I am sorry that it inflicted this "drama" in these forums. I guess I don't understand this new sarcasm humor of yours. My main problem with has already been stated, and it should have been dealt with via PM. I write this thread asking for reconciliation between us; i.e. to mend the fences. Let's put the past behind us, and move forward.

Love, with all my heart,

Bobabounty

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

"Love, with all my heart,"

I'm not giving you more allowance... but nice try. yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Scott wrote:
"Love, with all my heart,"

I'm not giving you more allowance... but nice try. yeah

Hey, this is an honest letter.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks, and all is well. I can see a bit of douchebag-behavior in some of my older posts. So, my apologies on that end. And the rest is all good. Just wish EG hadn't been thrown in when it didn't need to be.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

No, no, no, NO! Don't kiss and make up! FIGHT! Tear each other's eyes out! Bite her tail! Rend his wings! Do.... SOMETHING!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Why couldn't you have PMed him this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Why couldn't you have PMed him this?


It's boba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:07 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Why couldn't you have PMed him this?

Boba seems to have something against the PM feature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:12 pm

How come when I shower people with affection, it never works and they continue to hate me? HUH?!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
How come when I shower people with affection, it never works and they continue to hate me? HUH?!

Your affection... ???

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 am

The Joker wrote:
No, no, no, NO! Don't kiss and make up! FIGHT! Tear each other's eyes out! Bite her tail! Rend his wings! Do.... SOMETHING!


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why couldn't you have PMed him this?

Boba seems to have something against the PM feature.

Jet...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Why couldn't you have PMed him this?

Boba seems to have something against the PM feature.

Jet...

OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
The Joker wrote:
No, no, no, NO! Don't kiss and make up! FIGHT! Tear each other's eyes out! Bite her tail! Rend his wings! Do.... SOMETHING!


That was a quote from the Joker back in the Animated Series (I think it was the AS, at least) when Bats and the Cat were pitted against each other but then worked together to stop the Joker...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
OT'er


Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Titan

PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Dear Jetbounty,

I realize I've been a dick to you. Some of my comments have been under-handed jabs. I want to tell you that I am sorry. I guess I felt a little frustrated at your actions towards some other OT members, and comments about the OTA, that I overreacted to everything. I made a big spectacle out of nothing. I'm sorry for my comments about Emerald Gaming, because those were completely out of left field. While I stand by what I said, I am sorry that it inflicted this "drama" in these forums. I guess I don't understand this new sarcasm humor of yours. My main problem with has already been stated, and it should have been dealt with via PM. I write this thread asking for reconciliation between us; i.e. to mend the fences. Let's put the past behind us, and move forward.

Love, with all my heart,

Bobabounty

Gay...



A nice poem will sum it up.

Words can hurt, people are nasty bad.
But you are a cunt if you feel butthurt by someone on the internet.

Brainzz

_________________


Needs moar urine and shit else it won't erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My apologies.    Today at 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My apologies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: