I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Xadrezor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Pokemon was an even bigger part of MY life... you know why? Cuz I was a good nintendo boy. Not you bisexual sega-playing flag-burners. I played my nintendo, worshipped the lord, and the only "playing with myself" I ever did was making little people out of my hands and making them fight each other.

GOOD DAY, SIR!!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Pokemon was an even bigger part of MY life... you know why? Cuz I was a good nintendo boy. Not you bisexual sega-playing flag-burners. I played my nintendo, worshipped the lord, and the only "playing with myself" I ever did was making little people out of my hands and making them fight each other.

GOOD DAY, SIR!!

I had all the consoles, you fuck nugget.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
My family was rich, you fuck nugget.

Yo mom's a fuck nugget!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
My family was rich, you fuck nugget.

Yo mom's a fuck nugget!

Boy, you're on a one-way trip to an ass raping.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Boy, you're on a one-way trip to an ass raping.

Why you always gotta solve your problems with rape? Can't we play super smash bros. melee together or something? The OT should do that. We should all meet at panda express, eat, and then play super smash bros... and some other games... like final fantasy: crystal chronicles... and mario party.... yeeaahh.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
Boy, you're on a one-way trip to an ass raping.

Why you always gotta solve your problems with rape? Can't we play super smash bros. melee together or something? The OT should do that. We should all meet at panda express, eat, and then play super smash bros... and some other games... like final fantasy: crystal chronicles... and mario party.... yeeaahh.

If you include a series fighting game tournaments featuring the newest King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, and Mortal Kombat, I'll call off the rape. Provided you also bring a shit ton of multiplayer game fun.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
If you include a series fighting game tournaments featuring the newest King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, and Mortal Kombat, I'll call off the rape. Provided you also bring a shit ton of multiplayer game fun.

I only have soul calibur 4...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
If you include a series fighting game tournaments featuring the newest King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, and Mortal Kombat, I'll call off the rape. Provided you also bring a shit ton of multiplayer game fun.

I only have soul calibur 4...

That's okay, I'll bring my copies. But if they end up broken, Burkman's gonna have to teach some people some lessons.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
If you include a series fighting game tournaments featuring the newest King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, and Mortal Kombat, I'll call off the rape. Provided you also bring a shit ton of multiplayer game fun.

I only have soul calibur 4...

That's okay, I'll bring my copies. But if they end up broken, Burkman's gonna have to teach some people some lessons.

They'll end up broken but I'll just point my finger at Scott. Popo

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

Daroska wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
If you include a series fighting game tournaments featuring the newest King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, and Mortal Kombat, I'll call off the rape. Provided you also bring a shit ton of multiplayer game fun.

I only have soul calibur 4...

That's okay, I'll bring my copies. But if they end up broken, Burkman's gonna have to teach some people some lessons.

They'll end up broken but I'll just point my finger at Scott. Popo

We all know I dun break shit around hear... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 am

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:
Scott wrote:


I think someone was holding a grudge against a troll... that's just... sad. yeah

A horrible troll at that.

This still doesn't explain why a guy from Target messaged me and complained about me masturbating in the maternity section...

Hey! I gave that kid $20 to keep his friggin' mouth shut! Shit! Now I gotta kill his cat. you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Spankster wrote:
Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:


A horrible troll at that.

This still doesn't explain why a guy from Target messaged me and complained about me masturbating in the maternity section...

Hey! I gave that kid $20 to keep his friggin' mouth shut! Shit! Now I gotta kill his cat. you

Say WHA!!!

Is THAT why you knocked me up ?!?!?! A pregnancy fetish!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Darth Sc'wotum wrote:


This still doesn't explain why a guy from Target messaged me and complained about me masturbating in the maternity section...

Hey! I gave that kid $20 to keep his friggin' mouth shut! Shit! Now I gotta kill his cat. you


Say WHA!!!
Is THAT why you knocked me up ?!?!?! A pregnancy fetish!

No!






































Scott won't let me link Lactatinglassies. But why!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


Hey! I gave that kid $20 to keep his friggin' mouth shut! Shit! Now I gotta kill his cat. you


Say WHA!!!
Is THAT why you knocked me up ?!?!?! A pregnancy fetish!

No!






































Scott won't let me link Lactatinglassies. But why!?

And for that I say, thank you Scott....

And Spanky, THAT part I actually noticed you seem to have a thing for. Ha ha

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:



Say WHA!!!
Is THAT why you knocked me up ?!?!?! A pregnancy fetish!

No!






































Scott won't let me link Lactatinglassies. But why!?

And for that I say, thank you Scott....

And Spanky, THAT part I actually noticed you seem to have a thing for. Ha ha

Just think of all the $$$ we'd save on coffee creamerz! Derp!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


No!






































Scott won't let me link Lactatinglassies. But why!?

And for that I say, thank you Scott....

And Spanky, THAT part I actually noticed you seem to have a thing for. Ha ha

Just think of all the $$$ we'd save on coffee creamerz! Derp!

You know I totally thought you were kidding about the lactating lassie thing, and made it up... and then I googled it. So now I think you were totally being serious. Which works to my benefit... but is still..... disconcerting all at the same time. Good thing I love you. Ha ha.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


And for that I say, thank you Scott....

And Spanky, THAT part I actually noticed you seem to have a thing for. Ha ha

Just think of all the $$$ we'd save on coffee creamerz! Derp!

You know I totally thought you were kidding about the lactating lassie thing, and made it up... and then I googled it. So now I think you were totally being serious. Which works to my benefit... but is still..... disconcerting all at the same time. Good thing I love you. Ha ha.

HaHa? What's so funny? uh huh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


Just think of all the $$$ we'd save on coffee creamerz! Derp!

You know I totally thought you were kidding about the lactating lassie thing, and made it up... and then I googled it. So now I think you were totally being serious. Which works to my benefit... but is still..... disconcerting all at the same time. Good thing I love you. Ha ha.

HaHa? What's so funny? uh huh

This whole conversation reminds me of a Coupling episode. Sally finds out that Patrick has been with pregnant women (and in fact has a thing for them) and she has always wanted to be pregnant, right? So she's like venting to Susan on the telephone and is saying all of this and then says"How is this ever going to work?!?!" and then her and patrick look at each other. It's in the Nightline episode. Wow. I have so over-explained. Meh. I will just make you watch the episode when we get home.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Is it something like... the orange shooter? Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Is it something like... the orange shooter? Hello Clarice

I'm afraid to ask.... but curiousity has gotten the better of me... what do you mean "the orange shooter"?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Is it something like... the orange shooter? Hello Clarice

I'm afraid to ask.... but curiousity has gotten the better of me... what do you mean "the orange shooter"?

>.>

Ask your to be...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Is it something like... the orange shooter? Hello Clarice

I'm afraid to ask.... but curiousity has gotten the better of me... what do you mean "the orange shooter"?

>.>

Ask your to be...

Sigh. He's busy, I won't be able to talk to him for awhile..... can you please explain it to me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Is it something like... the orange shooter? Hello Clarice

I'm afraid to ask.... but curiousity has gotten the better of me... what do you mean "the orange shooter"?

>.>

Ask your to be...

Sigh. He's busy, I won't be able to talk to him for awhile..... can you please explain it to me?

I dare not... I would have to permaban myself. I can send you a PM! But... I think yer at work... soooooooooooooooooooooo that wouldn't be a good idea.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 pm

OMG it must be really interesting in that case. PM me.... I am at work, but the worst that can happen is it is blocked and I can't see it or something.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 pm

My life is forever changed. I now have another question... why in the world would anyone want to do that?!?!


Say WHA!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xadrezor?    Today at 8:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Xadrezor?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: