OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

THE COUNTER ATTACK

Go down 
+14
SneakySeahorse
Astraeos
Grimeth
Scott
Barbelith
Fiat The Hutt
JediDillon
PJsnaks
Matieu
Burkman
Aximand
Causa
The Mortonator
Branch
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am

DarthNemis wrote:
O i never really gave a specific time for us to attack did i?!

In that case i say that we attack at 5:00 central time. or in other words exactly 17 hours from now. If you cant spam the GD at that time for whatever reason just spam it as close as possible to that time.

It seems like the ideal time for us to strike!

5:00 central time is statistically the highest in forum traffic. When the forums are busiest. So we will have more of an audience.

Well my alts ended up getting my main account banned. Fucking proxy fail I guess. Anyway I doubt I stop until they perma-ban my state from the real game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:19 am

Astraeos wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

In that case i say that we attack at 5:00 central time. or in other words exactly 17 hours from now. If you cant spam the GD at that time for whatever reason just spam it as close as possible to that time.

5:00 central time is statistically the highest in forum traffic. When the forums are busiest. So we will have more of an audience.

Well my alts ended up getting my main account banned. Fucking proxy fail I guess. Anyway I doubt I stop until they perma-ban my state from the real game.

How the hell did they connect your alts to your main account?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 am

DarthNemis wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

IP ban?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Grimeth wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

IP ban?

Ok i now see how you got your alts banned.

THey have THE SAME AVATAR AND ALSMOST EXACTLY THE SAME NAME!!!!!!!!!!

My alts are Droids Darthzacho Jaradanonymous and My main is DarthNemis.

My alts never get busted cause you cant connect them.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Ok i now see how you got your alts banned.

THey have THE SAME AVATAR AND ALSMOST EXACTLY THE SAME NAME!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of which, if I ever need an alt be on the look out for ForceGrandPoobah. :smug:
Back to top Go down
SneakySeahorse
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 pm

I just made an alt for funzies, even though my main just got unbanned. I didn't even troll thread post, but they banned the alt and ate my children.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I have been on SW:TOR all morning, wanting to cause trouble in the GD. But, due to the most rediculous excuse for an update of all Fridays, the GD is already a mess.

So, for me, operation Hells Angels will have to wait until the GD calms down again.

THEN, I intend to assist the moderators in their job, and flag (with explanation) every post in GD that does not comport with the sticky rules.

I am confident that will stir up the hornets nest, but if it does not, I will start doing this with deliberately bad spelling, and if that doesn't work, I will type in magenta and red.

That's the plan.

Fiat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
I have been on SW:TOR all morning, wanting to cause trouble in the GD. But, due to the most rediculous excuse for an update of all Fridays, the GD is already a mess.

So, for me, operation Hells Angels will have to wait until the GD calms down again.

THEN, I intend to assist the moderators in their job, and flag (with explanation) every post in GD that does not comport with the sticky rules.

I am confident that will stir up the hornets nest, but if it does not, I will start doing this with deliberately bad spelling, and if that doesn't work, I will type in magenta and red.

That's the plan.

Fiat

thats crazy talk!!!!!! This is the perfect time to strike!!!!!!! with the community infected with rage against the mods and devs they will be more likely to support or attack against them.
Back to top Go down
Ti Gack
GD Member
Ti Gack

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

*throws the post of Bioware's warning about the close of the OT to Bobabounty* The Song has been sung, and the time is upon us: It's time to call the Brethren Court.

*points to Bobabounty* As one of the Nine OT Lords, you must honour the call...

PS: Ok, now that I quoted Pirates of the Caribbean, you can all follow the discussion.

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Ti Gack wrote:
*throws the post of Bioware's warning about the close of the OT to Bobabounty* The Song has been sung, and the time is upon us: It's time to call the Brethren Court.

*points to Bobabounty* As one of the Nine OT Lords, you must honour the call...

PS: Ok, now that I quoted Pirates of the Caribbean, you can all follow the discussion.

I don't know man.
Back to top Go down
Ti Gack
GD Member
Ti Gack

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Quote :
I don't know man.

Ultimate Dark Lord holds one of the Nine Posts of Eight! He was unable to pass to a successor before he died, so we must get there to get it.

Wait a second, I just had an Idea for a fanfic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

T minus 59 min until operations Hellz Angels goes into effect!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JediDillon
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:50 pm

I have been actively recruiting for this campaign and last night I encouraged the community to rebel. It caused such a stir that Bioware suspended me but with difficulty I created an alt account to use. This will be so fuckin easy with people mad at the update and people racking up hell in the forums. I told Bioware last night that war would happen if they didn't comply but they never listen. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The OT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Hell yea. I got 8 of my friends all on stand by ready to start posting threads in the GD. as soon as it hits 5:00 which is 8min from now!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 pm

JediDillon wrote:
I have been actively recruiting for this campaign and last night I encouraged the community to rebel. It caused such a stir that Bioware suspended me but with difficulty I created an alt account to use. This will be so fuckin easy with people mad at the update and people racking up hell in the forums. I told Bioware last night that war would happen if they didn't comply but they never listen. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The OT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ima go play mass effect.

*Run*
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:55 pm

(Causa) wrote:
JediDillon wrote:

Ima go play mass effect.

*Run*

you're only saying that because you think mod is lurking on these forums
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Barbelith wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
JediDillon wrote:

Ima go play mass effect.

*Run*

you're only saying that because you think mod is lurking on these forums

I would have dealt with them already so.

:fuck: Bioware
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

THE ATTACK HAS BEGUN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

[QUOTE=CommunitySupport]Dear Srawollac,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Spam
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a thread you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for spam.

Please do not intentionally create threads lacking a valid topic or off topic threads in the General Discussion section.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6173481[/post]
Quote :
How long will the book be?

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

That thread lasted about 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Vaseline wrote:

Booyah!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Booyah!

Nah, you gotta feel it when you say it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

LOL yea i made 5 threads. None of them last more than 1min.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Vaseline wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Booyah!

Nah, you gotta feel it when you say it!

My Mass effect thread lasted about.
10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 pm

CollaWars wrote:
[QUOTE=CommunitySupport]Dear Srawollac,

Reason: Spam
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a thread you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for spam.

Please do not intentionally create threads lacking a valid topic or off topic threads in the General Discussion section.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6173481[/post]
Quote :
How long will the book be?

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
[/quote]

Dear Barbelith,

Reason: Spamming
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a thread you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for spamming the forums and encouraging others to spam the forums. This infraction will result in a 24-hour suspension of your account.

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6173667
Quote:
The Bioware empire that is! Come Rebels strike back! We must force our evil overlords back into submission!

RETURN TO US OUR GLORIOUS OT!
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic

5 points that never expire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COUNTER ATTACK   THE COUNTER ATTACK - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE COUNTER ATTACK
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next