I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Socks with sandals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 am


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 am

Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:


Real men go barefoot...

Real men don't need to prove themselves. you

So you wear pink fuzzy flip flops is wut yer sayin... troll




Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:


Real men don't need to prove themselves. you

So you wear pink fuzzy flip flops is wut yer sayin... troll




Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

Weird I thought that was Mickey Rourke.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:


So you wear pink fuzzy flip flops is wut yer sayin... troll




Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

Weird I thought that was Mickey Rourke.


Yep

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:


Real men go barefoot...

Real men don't need to prove themselves. you

So you wear pink fuzzy flip flops is wut yer sayin... troll




Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

I'm impressed it was that easy to find... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:


So you wear pink fuzzy flip flops is wut yer sayin... troll




Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

I'm impressed it was that easy to find... yeah

I bet you are stroking it, right now!

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 am

GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:





Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

I'm impressed it was that easy to find... yeah

I bet you are stroking it, right now!

Stroking it? Bitch, he found in front of which Walmart that was taken, went there, beat up the hobo with a rusty tire-iron and stole his flops...
Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 am

The Joker wrote:
GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:





Your argument is invalid, said the bum at Walmart...

I'm impressed it was that easy to find... yeah

I bet you are stroking it, right now!

Stroking it? Bitch, he found in front of which Walmart that was taken, went there, beat up the hobo with a rusty tire-iron and stole his flops...
Say whaaa?

They go with my satchel... ^__^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
GSG wrote:


I bet you are stroking it, right now!

Stroking it? Bitch, he found in front of which Walmart that was taken, went there, beat up the hobo with a rusty tire-iron and stole his flops...
Say whaaa?

They go with my satchel... ^__^

Behold, Scott's satchel:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
GSG wrote:


I bet you are stroking it, right now!

Stroking it? Bitch, he found in front of which Walmart that was taken, went there, beat up the hobo with a rusty tire-iron and stole his flops...
Say whaaa?

They go with my satchel... ^__^

Behold, Scott's satchel:

Well... tech it's Uly's... but he said I could borrow it for the week. =D

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 am

I wore socks today.







Felt the need to tell you this.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
I wore socks today.







Felt the need to tell you this.

Please don't turn into Uly...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:


They go with my satchel... ^__^

Behold, Scott's satchel:

Well... tech it's Uly's... but he said I could borrow it for the week. =D

Nice, I'm still rocking my yellow hello kitty satchel. It really brings out my eyes.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 pm

GSG wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:


Behold, Scott's satchel:

Well... tech it's Uly's... but he said I could borrow it for the week. =D

Nice, I'm still rocking my yellow hello kitty satchel. It really brings out my eyes.

YOUR eyes, and MY erection... Hitlah!

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 pm

I want to smooch those busty breasts in a topping of raspberry swirl cream and chocolate sprinkles..

...SoYum!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Today at 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Socks with sandals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Friendship Day! Get some FUNKY Socks!
» I love socks!
» Check out the socks monkey hop in babv(:
» looking for rainbow socks
» Trading rainbow socks !!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: