OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Socks with sandals

Go down 
+15
Grimeth
Branch
Barbelith
Hypah
Jet
Causa
Boba
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Burkman
Yeet
Daroska
Ban-Anad
Scott
Ulyaoth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Socks with sandals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Merritt's Girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Barby hasn't been getting his OT newsclips... BRANCH! Socks with sandals - Page 3 2238782717

I'm sorry! My helper monkey wont get me my slippers!! I cant work without my slippers!!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Barby hasn't been getting his OT newsclips... BRANCH! Socks with sandals - Page 3 2238782717

I'm sorry! My helper monkey wont get me my slippers!! I cant work without my slippers!!

Maybe Uly's got hold of them?
Socks with sandals - Page 3 Z
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 am

Barbelith wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Mailbox.. ah right, we englishmen get our mail put through the door..

Much smarter.

Yeah, until you get something that won't fit through and you're not at home for the delivery... And you get one of them irritating red slips that tells you you need to go half-way across town to the delivery office registered for your area... And when you finally get there you find out they've sent the thing back because you had only five days to get there, regardless of you not being on the same island...

I love the Royal Mail...
yeah

Though it still beats the Daily Mail, but that's a different thing...

I love you for this post. I order big things to be sent to work!

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Knowing what you do with your socks...

I would hate to see your sandals.

Please don't make your pregnant fiance throw up.

o.O

Fiance!?

Moar baby Spanklings!?

woot! OMG!

Yes we're engaged, the wedding date is set for December 13, 2013.... and yes I am pregnant, the baby is due October 3, 2012.

Which reminds me actually.... we need boys names suggestions still because we can't agree on anything (we did pick out an epic girls name though)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Yeah, until you get something that won't fit through and you're not at home for the delivery... And you get one of them irritating red slips that tells you you need to go half-way across town to the delivery office registered for your area... And when you finally get there you find out they've sent the thing back because you had only five days to get there, regardless of you not being on the same island...

I love the Royal Mail...
yeah

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

o.O

Fiance!?

Moar baby Spanklings!?

woot! OMG!

Yes we're engaged, the wedding date is set for December 13, 2013.... and yes I am pregnant, the baby is due October 3, 2012.

Which reminds me actually.... we need boys names suggestions still because we can't agree on anything (we did pick out an epic girls name though)

That's a long time to plan the wedding...

And about boys names...

yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah

Keith.

yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah

That is all.

you
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 am

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

o.O

Fiance!?

Moar baby Spanklings!?

woot! OMG!

That's a long time to plan the wedding...

And about boys names...

yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah

Keith.

yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah

That is all.

you

We needed some time to get money together for a decent wedding.... plus then we found out we were pregnant etc... so some time is good.

I could never name a kid Keith. It's a nice name... but my next door neighbor was named that, and he was the biggest douche EVER, so that would remind me of growing up etc... and I just can't.

The names I like are:
Liam Rhys (which is my #1 favorite)
Nathaniel James
Nicholas
Anthony
Aiden is ok

Spanky has so far liked:
Spanky Maximus Jr. (or something like that)
Dominick Maximus (I think that's what it was..)
Anthony he has said 'eh' too, which is better than the NO I've been hearing,lol.
now he already has a Jr... so that's not gonna work...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 am

Spanky Jr Jr?
Say whaaa?
Oh man

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 am

The Joker wrote:
Spanky Jr Jr?
Say whaaa?
Oh man

We could just name him Junior itself and get it over with. But then I would be thinking of the mob, since that's such a mob name.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Spanky Jr Jr?
Say whaaa?
Oh man

We could just name him Junior itself and get it over with. But then I would be thinking of the mob, since that's such a mob name.

You got a point, Junior sounds like a name of a Joker henchman, name him something original like Ricochet and if it's a girl name her Morri (I runned out of ideas)
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 am

Spike09 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Spanky Jr Jr?
Say whaaa?
Oh man

You got a point, Junior sounds like a name of a Joker henchman, name him something original like Ricochet and if it's a girl name her Morri (I runned out of ideas)

Spanky has come up with some VERY original names... but to be honest I don't remember what they were (because I said- no way- to all of them)

If its a girl we already have an epic name picked out, so I'm not worried about that at all.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spike09 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Spanky has come up with some VERY original names... but to be honest I don't remember what they were (because I said- no way- to all of them)

If its a girl we already have an epic name picked out, so I'm not worried about that at all.

If it's a boy call him Chuck, that's the name of every badass in the world( Chuck Norris, Chuck Liddel, etc) because he (or possibly she) will be a badass too
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 am

Spike09 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

If it's a boy call him Chuck, that's the name of every badass in the world( Chuck Norris, Chuck Liddel, etc) because he (or possibly she) will be a badass too

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 am

Spike, I really think that the naming should be up to the Parents.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am

Burky wrote:

It's ok dude, I asked for suggestions... Spanky and I are deadlocked on boys' names.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 am

Burky wrote:

I know I'm just kidding, but playing aside, may you have a happy life with your son/daughter.
Remember as Uncle Ben said to Peter, when it comes to great power must come a great responsibility
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I love the Royal Mail...
yeah

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

o.O

Fiance!?

Moar baby Spanklings!?

woot! OMG!

Epic boy name

Barbelith

Nuff said!

honestly I like the name Jacob right up until my cousin Kieth bamed his third son that.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

o.O

Fiance!?

Moar baby Spanklings!?

woot! OMG!

Epic boy name

Barbelith

Nuff said!

honestly I like the name Jacob right up until my cousin Kieth bamed his third son that.

I will keep Barbelith under advisment...

Jacob is awesome.. but we live in a household that currently has three teen aged girls... who are all Twilight Fans... some team Jacob and some team Edward... I fear what would happen were we to name a boy 'Jacob'

I want something manly, but not overly so.. something slightly different, but not ridiculously so. And of course, has to go well with Spanky's last name.

But nothing seems epic enough yet, you know?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Just name him Bob and get it over with...
Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Epic boy name

Barbelith

Nuff said!

I will keep Barbelith under advisment...

Jacob is awesome.. but we live in a household that currently has three teen aged girls... who are all Twilight Fans... some team Jacob and some team Edward... I fear what would happen were we to name a boy 'Jacob'

I want something manly, but not overly so.. something slightly different, but not ridiculously so. And of course, has to go well with Spanky's last name.

But nothing seems epic enough yet, you know?

Spanky has a last name?!?! STOP TALKING SHEIT!

Brandon Bexly Cameron Marlon......

....... Boba?
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 pm

The Joker wrote:
Just name him Bob and get it over with...
Say whaaa?

Bob?

as in from

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Barbelith wrote:

....... Boba?

He has suggested this more than once.

I like Braden instead of Brandon. The rest are sort of meh.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

....... Boba?

Raptor Jesus?
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Lucias

Nero

Atticus (could lead to a mathematician!)

Tigger

ok that might just damage them for life!

CONAN!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

....... Boba?

Raptor Jesus?

Hmmm He's emailed you his name suggestions hasn't he?

yeah
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Raptor Jesus?

Hmmm He's emailed you his name suggestions hasn't he?

yeah

Liono!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socks with sandals   Socks with sandals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Socks with sandals
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: