OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Get something off your chest (or boobs)

Go down 
+8
Branch
Boba
Ban-Anad
Daroska
Burkman
Mistress Morrigan
Scott
Ulyaoth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Get something off your chest (or boobs) Empty
PostSubject: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 am

Wouldn't it be great if women actually said that? "Listen, I need to get something off my boobs." Also, if a woman ever says "I need to get something off my chest", don't get upset if the person you're talking to glances at your chest real quick. I'd probably do that. Anyway, here we go...

Spanky - I'm sorry for being hostile towards you lately. I had a pretty strong feeling you didn't like me, or pretty much just thought I was a piece of shit. Maybe you do. But anyway, I tend to feel like a lot of people think that about me, maybe cuz it's true. But the point here is I'm sorry.

Bananadealer - I don't know what to make of you. I sometimes think you hate me and other times do not. That's all I kinda have to say.

Jet & Branch - I apologize for grouping you two together. Couldn't help it. But anyway, both of you mysteriously hate me for reasons I don't know. Especially branch.

Erebus, Jedibantha, & Mortonator - You're dead. DEAD!! You never show up around here, you dead.

GiantSpiderGoat - You got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. And by that, I mean I dun see you anymores... dun die like the others...

Darka - You also dead. In fact, you ain't even OT. That's right, I said it. Who is you? You ain't nobody. You lord of the GD, that's what you is. How is you OT? Nigga, you ain't OT. Even if these otha niggas worship the ground you walk on. You should visit more and maybe talk about hentai or something. Then you be OT. Also, play terraria with us. And get steam. And stuff.

To conclude, I'm eating dinty moore beef stew. Do you like to say dinty moore? I like to say dinty moore. Dinty Moore. I want some more dinty moore. Do you want some more dinty moore? Bitches love dinty moore. Dinny mo'.

Do you have something to get off your chest? (or boobs)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

Anyone that gets mad at Darka needs to reevaluate their life... having said that... it's Uly.

What... no ramblings of Scott or Grim?! Auh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Scott wrote:
Anyone that gets mad at Darka needs to reevaluate their life... having said that... it's Uly.

I don't know darka. All I really know is that he's never here, and I don't really remember him from the old OT. I just know he was popular. And that you guys worship him!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I don't know darka. All I really know is that he's never here, and I don't really remember him from the old OT. I just know he was popular. And that you guys worship him!!

He was popular all over TOR... he's the friendly ithorian in a hat. He also has his own guild to run as well as keep in contact with most of TOR's related sites and guilds. Yeah... he doesn't have much time between that and RL to come visit that often Mr. No Life.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
He was popular all over TOR... he's the friendly ithorian in a hat. He also has his own guild to run as well as keep in contact with most of TOR's related sites and guilds. Yeah... he doesn't have much time between that and RL to come visit that often Mr. No Life.

WELL THEN HE AIN'T OT, IS HE?! I'm gonna adopt a black kid from africa, name him Scott, and beat him!

I'm not sure if I should laugh (because that was funny as fuck) or get mad because you're being so racist. I suppose I'll let Burkman decide. yeah
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

I feel left out too.

Poor me and Scott.

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Scott's a dick!

Scott catches the OT having fun.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott's a dick!

Ah yes... well Canadian Scott is... American Scott on the other hand... well the word "saint" has been thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

WELL THEN HE AIN'T OT, IS HE?! I'm gonna adopt a black kid from africa, name him Scott, and beat him!

I'm not sure if I should laugh (because that was funny as fuck) or get mad because you're being so racist. I suppose I'll let Burkman decide. yeah

I think we should take Uly out back and beat HIM.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I think we should take Uly out back and beat HIM.

Well that aside... Oh man
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I feel left out too.

Poor me and Scott.

no...just no

You can get something off your chest and you wouldn't be so.. left out. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Daroska wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I feel left out too.

Poor me and Scott.

no...just no

You can get something off your chest and you wouldn't be so.. left out. OMG!

xD
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Hmmm you know what I want to get off my chest? It's not OT related at all.... but.

Dear children,

I am sooooooo tired. Not just like a little tired. But I really can't focus or read a book, or anything tired. I cook, I clean, I shop for groceries, I help with homework, I feel like I do everything for everyone else ALL THE TIME and pretty much nothing for me at all, and I work overtime. Would it be too much for five kids to help out, BEFORE I start losing my temper? All I want is my pj's, my bed, some spanky cuddles, and that's it. I really just can't function anymore, especially today. I just want to go home and rest. (insert pregnant tears here)

I feel like crud. And while none of you kids know that am I pregnant to be fair, it would still be nice if you would help you're all pretty much teenagers, I shouldn't have to ask anymore.

Aren't you glad you suggested that?

Also when the hell did I get severe hormones? I never had them before with any of my other pregnancies, and I do not like them. They make me cry far far too much. Oh and make me get really mad at stupid shit.

Ok. That was more cying/whineing than getting off my chest. But it needed to be said, and the kids sure won't listen. Sigh.

Sorry gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Tell you what, you and Spanky should treat yourselves to some peace and quiet. Drop the girls off at Uly's. Also, leave one for burkman. I want to see what he'll do...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Hmmm you know what I want to get off my chest? It's not OT related at all.... but.

Dear children,

I am sooooooo tired. Not just like a little tired. But I really can't focus or read a book, or anything tired. I cook, I clean, I shop for groceries, I help with homework, I feel like I do everything for everyone else ALL THE TIME and pretty much nothing for me at all, and I work overtime. Would it be too much for five kids to help out, BEFORE I start losing my temper? All I want is my pj's, my bed, some spanky cuddles, and that's it. I really just can't function anymore, especially today. I just want to go home and rest. (insert pregnant tears here)

I feel like crud. And while none of you kids know that am I pregnant to be fair, it would still be nice if you would help you're all pretty much teenagers, I shouldn't have to ask anymore.

Also when the hell did I get severe hormones? I never had them before with any of my other pregnancies, and I do not like them. They make me cry far far too much. Oh and make me get really mad at stupid shit.

Ok. That was more cying/whineing than getting off my chest. But it needed to be said, and the kids sure won't listen. Sigh.

Sorry gentlemen.

*sees Scott's grim future*

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Tell you what, you and Spanky should treat yourselves to some peace and quiet. Drop the girls off at Uly's. Also, leave one for burkman. I want to see what he'll do...

That is so sweet of you to offer to babysit.... but imma have to decline.

Though Spanky is taking me out to dinner tomorrow just us. I am VERY excited about that. I have been looking forward to it ALL week.

Actually I'm going to add this to get off of my chest:

Spanky, you are the best husband ever. You work very very very hard and I don't tell you enough that I love and appreciate you. I look forward to coming home to you EVERY single day. The best part of the day is when I get to see you, and kiss you. You make me so VERY happy, and even though this pregnancy is making me sort of different than we are both used too, that doesn't change how I feel about you, and I am VERY happy to be having this baby with you. You are the love of my life, and I thank the powers that be for guiding me to dunkin donuts that day so I could meet you.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:54 pm

@ Uly: I don't hate you... I don't particularly like your choice in lifestyle (Forever Alone Guy) but that doesn't mean I hate you...

Let me put it this way: I'm tiered of reading how many times you masturbated in your socks this week (seriously- get some new socks... and burn the old ones...). I don't really care that your fabled crush doesn't give you the light of day and that she moved away (or whatever), nor do I give a goose's bloody fuck that you still have dream about her. Let me say it again- the fucking bitch filed a fucking harassment claim against you. End of story. You can't possibly fail worse than that. Not even Barney can help you.

But I don't hate you...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Dear children,

Sorry gentlemen.

Get something off your chest (or boobs) 2803261885

You can always stop at one. Maybe one won't be so bad. Normally I don't mind five kids, otherwise I wouldn't be adding to it. But Scott, I am so tired. And feeling very underappreciated.

And just in case you should go tell Mrs Scott how much you love and appreciate her.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:57 pm

wai no boba Auh
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:03 pm

The Joker wrote:
I don't particularly like your choice in lifestyle (Forever Alone Guy)

My choice... I didn't choose this! I don't want this! *tears streaming*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
I don't particularly like your choice in lifestyle (Forever Alone Guy)

My choice... I didn't choose this! I don't want this! *tears streaming*

Change then...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

I wish I could! But it's undoable, banana! Even after getting this job, I haven't changed... I'm still terrified of social situations... I'm still me...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wish I could! But it's undoable, banana! Even after getting this job, I haven't changed... I'm still terrified of social situations... I'm still me...

That's because you can't change... I know there's some people believing they are capable of change, and that 'I can't change' is just a nihilist mindset, but it's not and they are just in denial. People don't change. It's a simple truth. They are incapable of outstanding, long-term change. Yes, one can 'pick-up his act', but he's still the same person deep down- what changes is, at best small, meaningless routines that make up our day-to-day experience. Not our entire mindsets. But that's OK. It's OK because people don't like change. They are equally incapable of accepting change as they are incapable of changing themselves.

I'm gonna stop right here cause I'm pretty sure I've made several people in this forum angry. *looks at Burkman.* Plus, I'm not in the mood for another rant...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

That's because you can't change... I know there's some people believing they are capable of change, and that 'I can't change' is just a nihilist mindset, but it's not and they are just in denial. People don't change. It's a simple truth. They are incapable of outstanding, long-term change. Yes, one can 'pick-up his act', but he's still the same person deep down- what changes is, at best small, meaningless routines that make up our day-to-day experience. Not our entire mindsets. But that's OK. It's OK because people don't like change. They are equally incapable of accepting change as they are incapable of changing themselves.

I'm gonna stop right here cause I'm pretty sure I've made several people in this forum angry. *looks at Burkman.* Plus, I'm not in the mood for another rant...

yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Dear children,

Sorry gentlemen.

Get something off your chest (or boobs) 2803261885

You can always stop at one. Maybe one won't be so bad. Normally I don't mind five kids, otherwise I wouldn't be adding to it. But Scott, I am so tired. And feeling very underappreciated.

And just in case you should go tell Mrs Scott how much you love and appreciate her.

She originally wanted 6... I've Rico Suaved my way down to 5 so far. Oh man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get something off your chest (or boobs)   Get something off your chest (or boobs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get something off your chest (or boobs)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: