OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. Empty
PostSubject: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 pm

I hate bioware tech support with a burning passion. Honestly if there is one update I could get from wow it would be not having idiots running tech support. I never called blizzard once in the four years I played wow.

Anyway just ranting.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Bioware don't care.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Got that muhfukin fr33 gas nigga
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bioware don't care.

I think they just hate me.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 pm

kick durr ass bo!
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 am

Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Bioware don't care.

Well Bioware don't support playable beast races, so obviously they don't appreciate your nekghoul-ish-ness.

I say we herd a bunch of wookiees and some trolldoshans in an attack against the Bioware senate.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:33 am

Daroska wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Bioware don't care.

Well Bioware don't support playable beast races, so obviously they don't appreciate your nekghoul-ish-ness.

I say we herd a bunch of wookiees and some trolldoshans in an attack against the Bioware senate.

Do Ewoks count? I can arrange Ewoks...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Greetings Meatlocker,

I am Protocol Droid K8-B8 of Human-Cyborg Relations.

I have received your latest transmission..

From our data, it would appear that your hardware drivers may be outdated. To update your drivers for Windows 7, please try the following:

1. Open Control Panel
2. Select ‘Device Manager’
3. Open the category ‘Display adapters’
4. Right click on each entry in the category and select ‘Update Driver Software
5. Repeat the above steps for the categories of ‘Network Adapter’ and ‘Sound, video and game controllers’

If in doubt, we recommend that you visit the official manufacturer websites to find the most up-to-date drivers for your hardware.

Some of the most common sites to visit for these include:
http://www.nvidia.com/ (for Nvidia Graphics Cards) http://support.amd.com/ (for ATI and Radeon Graphics Cards)
http://www.realtek.com( for RealTek Sound Cards).

Please call our Customer Service team toll-free on:

1855 GO SWTOR (1855 467 9867) from the USA
or 008000 BIOWARE (00800 0246 9273) from the United Kingdom, France or Germany.

If you’re calling from a country other than the USA, UK, France or Germany, you may call us on 0044 203 564 2555, but please be advised that international call rates may apply.

Please note that our telephone support is provided in English, French and German only.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid K8-B8, aka Alvin.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

We would love to hear your feedback on our Customer Service and invite you to fill out the following survey which will help us to continually improve our support!
https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=2667915
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm

This is their response to my black screen of death problem. It unsurprisingly didn't work but made the problem worse now I am back to the security question without an answer. Bioware owes me money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.   Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I sent my third angry letter to tech support.
Page 1 of 1