I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Mass Effect 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Got my Avenger X.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 am

CollaWars wrote:
Got my Avenger X.

You are a true Avenger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 am

Got most of my weapons to either 8, 9 or 10... Only problem: they're not the ones I tend to use...

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 am

The Joker wrote:
Got most of my weapons to either 8, 9 or 10... Only problem: they're not the ones I tend to use...

Same... fucking spectre packs keep giving me useless shotguns.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

The only shotgun I use is the geth one...

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

One I haven't even gotten... the only remotely rare things I've gotten:

That spike thrower shotgun
the Raptor (which I nicknamed the Daroska)
the Carnifex pistol or whatever
a cobra missile capcity upgrade
and like two medigel capacity upgrades

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... getting angry

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 am

Revenant + stability mod + Turian weapon stability bonuses = Oh fuck yes.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Quote :
MASS EFFECT 3 EXTENDED CUT
POSTED ON APRIL 5, 2012 BY DARKLARKE

An official press release went out today announcing how we are re-prioritizing the Mass Effect 3 post release content schedule to provide a more fleshed out experience for our fans. For many of you the “Extended Cut” will help answer some questions and give closure to this chapter of the Mass Effect story. Oh and it’s at no cost to you – the fan.

Here is a mini FAQ to help you understand what the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut is and isn’t:

What can fans expect from the Extended Cut DLC?
For fans who want more closure in Mass Effect 3, the DLC will offer extended scenes that provide additional context and deeper insight to the conclusion of Commander Shepard’s journey.

Are there going to be more/different endings or ending DLCs in the future?
No. BioWare strongly believes in the team’s artistic vision for the end of this arc of the Mass Effect franchise. The extended cut DLC will expand on the existing endings, but no further ending DLC is planned.

What is BioWare adding to the ending with the Extended Cut DLC?
BioWare will expanding on the ending to Mass Effect 3 by creating additional cinematics and epilogue scenes to the existing ending sequences. The goal of these new scenes is to provide additional clarity and closure to Mass Effect 3.

When will the Extended Cut DLC be available?
Currently the Extended Cut DLC is planned for this summer, no specific date has been announced at this point.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?
Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard’s story.

Will there be more Mass Effect 3 DLC?
More content is being planned and we will release information at a later date.
So there you have it. Are we proud of the game we made and the team that made it? Hell yes. Are we going to change the ending of the game? No. Do we appreciate the passion and listen to the feedback delivered to us by our fans? Very much so and we are responding.

Summer is coming…

Link...

Well I'm not optimistic... your crew is STILL on another planet (if they're alive). you

Last edited by Scott on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Unless they acknowledge the indoctrination theory or something.

My guess is that the shit they're going to release is going to make the fans even angrier.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

The Joker wrote:

The Geth Plasma shotgun weighs a fuckload, typically when I use it: it's the only weapon I use.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Burkman wrote:

My guess is that the shit they're going to release is going to make the fans even angrier.

Indoctrination theory is pathetic...

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

It's better than the goddamn ending, you fuckwad.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

no it isn't! WTF... it's better to know he failed (is indoctrinated) than to think everyone at least lives? Fuck no... on top of which the same fucking evidence they use can be manipulated to say Shepard was indoctrinated the entire game series if they wanted to. It's bad logic with a bad ending. Tho... I'm not optimistic about this "expansion" either. I don't want your "artistic" ending BW... you

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

no it isn't! WTF... it's better to know he failed (is indoctrinated) than to think everyone at least lives? Fuck no... on top of which the same fucking evidence they use can be manipulated to say Shepard was indoctrinated the entire game series if they wanted to. It's bad logic with a bad ending. Tho... I'm not optimistic about this "expansion" either. I don't want your "artistic" ending BW... you

The indoctrination theory makes perfect sense, you twat. Throughout the game, he experiences indoctrination symptoms, like that constant appearance of that child. According to the theory, the Destroy Reapers ending means that Shepard completed the test and beat back the indoctrination.

At any rate, the ending is still bad writing. Theory or not.

Fuck you, Bioware. People will continue to bitch about your retarded artsy idea ending.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

The indoctrination theory makes perfect sense, you twat. Throughout the game, he experiences indoctrination symptoms, like that constant appearance of that child. According to the theory, the Destroy Reapers ending means that Shepard completed the test and beat back the indoctrination.

OMG... forget it... you got sucked in WAY too far...

PS: For future reference... calling ME names is bad for YOUR status on this site.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

PS: For future reference... calling ME names is bad for YOUR status on this site.

I already have "bad status" according to all these other people.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I'm not "all these other people"... I don't make rumors or label individuals if you insult me... I'll just kick you off the damn site... show me a little more respect please. I certainly didn't call you a fuckwad or a twat...

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I'm not "all these other people"... I don't make rumors or label individuals if you insult me... I'll just kick you off the damn site... show me a little more respect please. I certainly didn't call you a fuckwad or a twat...

Scott, I'm just in the heat of the moment. I get upset, and insults and name calling starts flying.

I'm really getting sick of this happening. If I'm the problem of all the drama here, maybe I should leave.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Scott, I'm just in the heat of the moment. I get upset, and insults and name calling starts flying.

I'm really getting sick of this happening. If I'm the problem of all the drama here, maybe I should leave.

Hell no... drama can fly wherever... just not at me... one of us has to keep a level head... and preferably the guy that holds the button to delete the entire forums if he gets too irritated with them. Just direct your anger away from me... preferably at something soft, squishy, black and white, and likes to eat bamboo. Smartass

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hell no... drama can fly wherever... just not at me... one of us has to keep a level head... and preferably the guy that holds the button to delete the entire forums if he gets too irritated with them. Just direct your anger away from me... preferably at something soft, squishy, black and white, and likes to eat bamboo. Smartass

I'll keep that in mind. Grimeth! I need somebody to beat up. Get over here!

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Not this crap again...

Lets just leave BioWare to do what they think is best and see how far off our expectations it falls once it comes out...

Just for the record, my opinion is: Cheap shop BioWare, my opinion of you is following a negative tangent curve...

Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Can't we all just get along?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:23 am

Indoctrination theory is just fans grasping at straws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 am

CollaWars wrote:

Either way... I want another ending... I don't want a "clarification". BW is misreading its fanbase...

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 am

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Either way... I want another ending... I don't want a "clarification". BW is misreading its fanbase...

More like milking its fanbase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Today at 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next