I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 @ Spike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 am

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Which is why it is the closest.






NEITHER of them falls into the category of anime!
Which means they can't be the closest!
They are both a different type of cartoon!

Pokemon is indeed Anime... It was Japanese made, but english dubbed. It's still an anime. Still...

Anime = Animation

B-but... How can
This:


Be in the same pot as
These:



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 am

The Joker wrote:
B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:






NEITHER of them falls into the category of anime!
Which means they can't be the closest!
They are both a different type of cartoon!

Pokemon is indeed Anime... It was Japanese made, but english dubbed. It's still an anime. Still...

Anime = Animation

B-but... How can
This:


Be in the same pot as
These:



Eyes, hair style, clothing, color scheme. Similar but not the same.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

Ok... Let me rephrase that...
Pokemon is a kiddy cartoon...
Show Hellsing to a 10-year-old and you're gonna have him eating bats or something (or, more likely, crying in the corner)...

Any anime meant for kids to learn 'the power of friendship' or some other shit like that is not an anime... The fact they share the same drawing schemes does not put them in the same category...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 am

The Joker wrote:
Ok... Let me rephrase that...
Pokemon is a kiddy cartoon...
Show Hellsing to a 10-year-old and you're gonna have him eating bats or something (or, more likely, crying in the corner)...

Any anime meant for kids to learn 'the power of friendship' or some other shit like that is not an anime... The fact they share the same drawing schemes does not put them in the same category...

There are a lot of kiddy animes out there, bub. And you're thinking waaaaaay too much about this. Pokemon is considered an anime despite how stupid it is. There are a lot of stupid kiddy anime out there even worse than Pokemon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

B-but... He... Animes... Pokemon... Not... Hellsing... But...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am

The Joker wrote:
B-but... He... Animes... Pokemon... Not... Hellsing... But...


You could try liking a better genre.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:37 am

Meatlocker wrote:

You could try liking a better genre.

Wat?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 am

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

You could try liking a better genre.

Wat?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

You could try liking a better genre.

Wat?


The fuck did I just watch?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 am

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:


Wat?


The fuck did I just watch?

anime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:



The fuck did I just watch?

anime.

If you think this is anime...

Look... Just... Go to that link I posted earlier and watch Trigun... Then we can talk...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:


The fuck did I just watch?

anime.

If you think this is anime...

Look... Just... Go to that link I posted earlier and watch Trigun... Then we can talk...

Yes it is just because you are going on this little emo tirade right and think that if you whine enough that only characters with eye liner and bird hair will be anime, you will have to deal with that fact that you are wrong. Only characters who reveal a sexual fetish are anime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


anime.

If you think this is anime...

Look... Just... Go to that link I posted earlier and watch Trigun... Then we can talk...

Yes it is just because you are going on this little emo tirade right and think that if you whine enough that only characters with eye liner and bird hair will be anime, you will have to deal with that fact that you are wrong. Only characters who reveal a sexual fetish are anime.

I hate to say it, but Meatlocker is right, Ban.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Wait... Did you just call me an emo?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:24 pm

The Joker wrote:
Wait... Did you just call me an emo?

yes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Wait... Did you just call me an emo?

yes.

Just because I prefer my animes with blood and gore, instead of weird little creatures and the power of friendship does not make me an emo... Honestly now... When was the last time you actually saw blood in a Pokemon episode?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:36 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Wait... Did you just call me an emo?

yes.

Just because I prefer my animes with blood and gore, instead of weird little creatures and the power of friendship does not make me an emo... Honestly now... When was the last time you actually saw blood in a Pokemon episode?

I think you just defined emo.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


yes.

Just because I prefer my animes with blood and gore, instead of weird little creatures and the power of friendship does not make me an emo... Honestly now... When was the last time you actually saw blood in a Pokemon episode?

I think you just defined emo.



Seriously? Me an emo?




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:


Just because I prefer my animes with blood and gore, instead of weird little creatures and the power of friendship does not make me an emo... Honestly now... When was the last time you actually saw blood in a Pokemon episode?

I think you just defined emo.



Seriously? Me an emo?




It's okay we've all been there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 pm

My new favorite is Meatlocker.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Sonicluvr69 wrote:
My new favorite is Meatlocker.

You like I put you back in engrish? ^__^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

I bet while Ban is saying he's not emo, he's getting his hair out of his eyes and tending to his cut marks. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Branch wrote:
I bet while Ban is saying he's not emo, he's getting his hair out of his eyes and tending to his cut marks. OMG!

You're comparing ban to emo people?

They should be offended...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Branch wrote:
I bet while Ban is saying he's not emo, he's getting his hair out of his eyes and tending to his cut marks. OMG!

Life is pain...
*emo sigh*
Pain keeps us alive...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:11 pm



This is how you make a badass anime

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: @ Spike   Today at 12:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
@ Spike
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spike 1.4 is available
» Rivalry: Parappa Vs. Spike
» Beta today and full pre-order costumes finally revealed.
» I CANT NOT HAVE THE GOLD RATHIAN HELM, HELP !!!!
» Jurek Chess Ranking (JCR)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: