I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm

B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
Branch wrote:
B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:


There's a page for that? Where?

Its a small part on the New OT page. Guess I'll put some time on it soon. Its somewhere near the bottom.

Ah, I see it. You should also mention the extremely tense spats I've had recently. There was also that Daroska vs Vaseline thing, too.

I'll see to adding the more recent stuff myself when I got time...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

I think I might make a thread and a group or somethin discussing the Wiki

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Branch wrote:
I think I might make a thread and a group or somethin discussing the Wiki

Attention whore...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm

The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:
I think I might make a thread and a group or somethin discussing the Wiki

Attention whore...
OMG!

More like attention pimp Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh, so THIS is why he stopped playing me3...

I dun wanna...

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Oh, so THIS is why he stopped playing me3...

I dun wanna...

Wut? YOU LEFT WILBY AND ME!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

im not mentioned in the OT wiki..

I AM THE GREAT SURVIVOR. I SURVIVED ALL PURGES AND THE DELETION! BEHOLD MY POWER...
or at least behold the shouting lunatic, behold my penis? Just a little?

OH and wheres the SpankyV? Did i just miss it. If it aint there you know your gonna spend time in the Cage again.

yes this is a look at me post.

LOVE ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT! SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME! LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!1!!!!?


But why!?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Callin wrote:
im not mentioned in the OT wiki..

I AM THE GREAT SURVIVOR. I SURVIVED ALL PURGES AND THE DELETION! BEHOLD MY POWER...
or at least behold the shouting lunatic, behold my penis? Just a little?

OH and wheres the SpankyV? Did i just miss it. If it aint there you know your gonna spend time in the Cage again.

yes this is a look at me post.

LOVE ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT! SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME! LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!1!!!!?


But why!?

Love you?





Why? When I can just pay to have you? Bull Shit

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Love You?




Why? When I can just pay to have you? Bull Shit

Fine be that way. What you lookin for? Cleveland Steamer? 200 of your shiniest rocks.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Callin wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Love You?




Why? When I can just pay to have you? Bull Shit

Fine be that way. What you lookin for? Cleveland Steamer? 200 of your shiniest rocks.

what do i get for 350?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Callin wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Love You?




Why? When I can just pay to have you? Bull Shit

Fine be that way. What you lookin for? Cleveland Steamer? 200 of your shiniest rocks.

what do i get for 350?

me and Bubblegum the slightly retarded rabid spider monkey with herpies. 20 mins in a unclean port o potty. I do him, he does me. you watch. after that I MAY touch you. He will touch you.

Payment Upfront

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Callin wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Love You?




Why? When I can just pay to have you? Bull Shit

Fine be that way. What you lookin for? Cleveland Steamer? 200 of your shiniest rocks.

what do i get for 350?

A dutch roater...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Callin wrote:
me and Bubblegum the slightly retarded rabid spider monkey with herpies. 20 mins in a unclean port o potty. I do him, he does me. you watch. after that I MAY touch you. He will touch you.

Payment Upfront

If you're gonna fuck a monkey, at least fuck a female monkey. Don't be a gay monkey fucker. >_>

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Callin wrote:
me and Bubblegum the slightly retarded rabid spider monkey with herpies. 20 mins in a unclean port o potty. I do him, he does me. you watch. after that I MAY touch you. He will touch you.

Payment Upfront

If you're gonna fuck a monkey, at least fuck a female monkey. Don't be a gay monkey fucker. >_>


^This^

I thought you had higher standards!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

when im offering sex for shiny rocks im sure im not able to get much lower... so yea the standards are pretty low. and i cater to my customers, so i offered what i thought would be best for you? dont like make an offer.


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Callin wrote:
when im offering sex for shiny rocks im sure im not able to get much lower... so yea the standards are pretty low. and i cater to my customers, so i offered what i thought would be best for you? dont like make an offer.


What can I get for say... two goats and a Daroska? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
when im offering sex for shiny rocks im sure im not able to get much lower... so yea the standards are pretty low. and i cater to my customers, so i offered what i thought would be best for you? dont like make an offer.


What can I get for say... two goats and a Daroska? yeah

a Goaroasts. sorta like a Turducken but not... and if ya want i will give ya a reach around upon the whole mess.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 pm

We having turdurken in scott's birthday cake?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
when im offering sex for shiny rocks im sure im not able to get much lower... so yea the standards are pretty low. and i cater to my customers, so i offered what i thought would be best for you? dont like make an offer.


What can I get for say... two goats and a Daroska? yeah

a Goaroasts. sorta like a Turducken but not... and if ya want i will give ya a reach around upon the whole mess.

Done! Just use Spanky's basement's address...

>.>
<.<

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Hellsing is kewl.

Pew pew!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

The catholics in hellsing are particularly believable. A job well done on the creators' part. They know their stuff.

troll

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The catholics in hellsing are particularly believable. A job well done on the creators' part. They know their stuff.

troll

I like the Anderson dude...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ   Today at 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
HAPPY BDAY SCOTTZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» happy birthday Bullet
» Happy BDAY!
» happy bday fjord
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORENA
» Happy BDAY OC

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: