OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Scott's Teat

Go down 
+6
Meatlocker
Mistress Morrigan
Branch
Scott
Grimeth
Ulyaoth
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I think it depends on your definition of "worse"

I concur... It may not be the worst thread we've seen... But come on guys... Injecting chocolate syrup in a woman's breasts? I'm pretty sure there's some sort of mental condition related to this... Maybe it's a version of Mommy issues (Oedipus complex) mixed with some sort of fetish provoked by an addiction to chocolate milk early on in your childhood... Hmm...
uh huh

And here I thought we were no longer allowed to discuss fetishes... tsk.

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:44 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I concur... It may not be the worst thread we've seen... But come on guys... Injecting chocolate syrup in a woman's breasts? I'm pretty sure there's some sort of mental condition related to this... Maybe it's a version of Mommy issues (Oedipus complex) mixed with some sort of fetish provoked by an addiction to chocolate milk early on in your childhood... Hmm...
uh huh

Why not?

Without sounding like I am trying to cause trouble because I so am not, it's just an observation, it seems like the forums are pretty censored at this point. Whereas before we could have silly conversations about anything and stride the line between innuendo and whatnot... and now not so much, it has to be really really light innuendo, from what I have been seeing.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
B.U.R.K.M.A.N. wrote:
The Joker wrote:
It's threads like these that make me wonder why the bloody goose fuck do I hang out with you guys...

Please, there are far worse threads than this...

I think it depends on your definition of "worse"

This thread is far from being the worst I've seen. And that's saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:

uh huh

Why not?

Without sounding like I am trying to cause trouble because I so am not, it's just an observation, it seems like the forums are pretty censored at this point. Whereas before we could have silly conversations about anything and stride the line between innuendo and whatnot... and now not so much, it has to be really really light innuendo, from what I have been seeing.

I'm moving us up from being barely censored to moderately censored... so let's do this in moderation... god I need to stop with the puns... I'm such a loser. Auh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Why not?

I'm moving us up from being barely censored to moderately censored... so let's do this in moderation... god I need to stop with the puns... I'm such a loser. Auh

you just sounded a bit like dr seuss
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Wait... We're getting censured now?

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Z
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 pm

The Joker wrote:
Wait... We're getting censured now?

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Z

Oh man
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Scott wrote:

Does it count as a pun when you just put a word with itself?

But anyways, I agree with this movement. Let's go in the moderation section and do it.

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Star-wars-lando-bow-chicka-bow-wow
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:

Does it count as a pun when you just put a word with itself?

But anyways, I agree with this movement. Let's go in the moderation section and do it.

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Star-wars-lando-bow-chicka-bow-wow

IT IS! But no I'm not being serious people...
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

WHY U NO LIKE BOOB SHAKES?!

Allow me to put this in terms you can clearly understand.

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Yep10

[/quote]

You know that's somewhat accurate.... it's not that I don't like to see boobs shake, in certain situations it's hot as hell.... BUT in this scenario, all I'm thinking is OW. Kind of like when you guys see a video of a guy getting hit in the nuts, your first reaction is usually to say ouch.

Same thing. Lactating boobies hurt, thereby if they were to shake it would REALLY not feel nice at all, thereby totally not funny to me, and in an effort to not get graphic, I will just say- especially in my current condition...[/quote]

hehehehehehehe she said boobs!

The Joker wrote:
It's threads like these that make me wonder why the bloody goose fuck do I hang out with you guys...
Scott's Teat - Page 2 2238782717
We are talking about breasteses!!!

either that or you (like me) are looking for something to occupy your evenings other than 'Enders or corry or heaven forbid ..........(dun dun DUN!) Hollyoaks!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 pm

*walks into scott's room*

*sees scott tearing copies of the bill of rights in half while jacking off*

*leaves room*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

[qoute]
You know that's somewhat accurate.... it's not that I don't like to see boobs shake, in certain situations it's hot as hell.... BUT in this scenario, all I'm thinking is OW. Kind of like when you guys see a video of a guy getting hit in the nuts, your first reaction is usually to say ouch.

Same thing. Lactating boobies hurt, thereby if they were to shake it would REALLY not feel nice at all, thereby totally not funny to me, and in an effort to not get graphic, I will just say- especially in my current condition...[/quote]

The Joker wrote:

Quote :

either that or you (like me) are looking for something to occupy your evenings other than 'Enders or corry or heaven forbid ..........(dun dun DUN!) Hollyoaks!

Uhhh. I like spending my nights watching EastEnders and Corrie... but Spanky won't let me watch either when he is home. (I agree on the Hollyoaks front though...)

Meh. Boobies. Boobs. Breasts. Tits. No big deal dude. Well maybe sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Uly is going to start a rebellion. TAKE HIM OUT
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

[qoute]

Same thing. Lactating boobies hurt, thereby if they were to shake it would REALLY not feel nice at all, thereby totally not funny to me, and in an effort to not get graphic, I will just say- especially in my current condition...

The Joker wrote:

Quote :

Uhhh. I like spending my nights watching EastEnders and Corrie... but Spanky won't let me watch either when he is home. (I agree on the Hollyoaks front though...)

Meh. Boobies. Boobs. Breasts. Tits. No big deal dude. Well maybe sometimes.[/quote]

Spanky more power to you brohiem! Soap operas totally chick tv.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm pretty sure this thread is about my luscious chest... let's get back to that... now... I usually use a luffa to clean the underside real well...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm pretty sure this thread is about my luscious chest... let's get back to that... now... I usually use a luffa to clean the underside real well...

The underside of your chest... ?
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Scott wrote:

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Gaaay_113090831
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

The underside of your chest... ?

Of his breasts. yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh dun be sexist... you wish you were that luffa! FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Scott wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Scott wrote:

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl8Jo_xCC5PUZVcz2xwgMUQGQiI1AbXzAucTdg9tc5F9hNOiQg
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Scott's Teat - Page 2 1fd1395a-d4eb-4022-afc5-6ed7f61b52c8

That this thread has moved away from Scott's chest.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

I just needed to get it off... >.>
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I just needed to get it off... >.>

Scott's Teat - Page 2 569__seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Scott's Teat - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl8Jo_xCC5PUZVcz2xwgMUQGQiI1AbXzAucTdg9tc5F9hNOiQg

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Teat   Scott's Teat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott's Teat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: