I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Wiki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 pm

I've noticed a lot of talk about the OT Wiki lately... so I decided to make a thread specifically for the commentation of it's contents. If you have any questions (srz ?s) direct them to B or JvS... preferably.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Scott why do you have the best page on the wiki?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JvS
OT'er


Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

'Suppity sup. I created the Wiki, so anything to do with the wiki itself (or you want me to protect a page so that no one else can edit it) you can direct at me since I'm the super-duper admin dude. If you have any problems to do with the content of the pages, I'm lazy as hell and the point of a wiki is that anyone can edit it so fix it yourself, dangit.

_________________
That's JvS, aka the forumite formerly known as "jedivssith".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott why do you have the best page on the wiki?

Because I smelted it in gold... I'll tell you what tho... that took me hours... and lots of stolen jewelry. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:39 pm

JvS wrote:
'Suppity sup. I created the Wiki, so anything to do with the wiki itself (or you want me to protect a page so that no one else can edit it) you can direct at me since I'm the super-duper admin dude. If you have any problems to do with the content of the pages, I'm lazy as hell and the point of a wiki is that anyone can edit it so fix it yourself, dangit.

lol I knew you'd hear yo name... Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
JvS
OT'er


Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Scott wrote:
JvS wrote:
'Suppity sup. I created the Wiki, so anything to do with the wiki itself (or you want me to protect a page so that no one else can edit it) you can direct at me since I'm the super-duper admin dude. If you have any problems to do with the content of the pages, I'm lazy as hell and the point of a wiki is that anyone can edit it so fix it yourself, dangit.

lol I knew you'd hear yo name... Oh man
Lawl, it's impossible for me to leave this alone seeing how I made it. How do ol\' chap!

_________________
That's JvS, aka the forumite formerly known as "jedivssith".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JvS
OT'er


Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

A fancy doodley linky to the Wiki, in case anyone doesn't already know it: Linkely doodely.

_________________
That's JvS, aka the forumite formerly known as "jedivssith".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm fixing up GAW on Uly's page... stay tunned... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 pm

http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Mistress_Morrigan

Bam! Someone was missing from the wiki. So there.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Ulyaoth#Girl_at_Work

Fin! I\'m CRAZY!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Mistress_Morrigan

Bam! Someone was missing from the wiki. So there.

I have to say this totally, and I seriously seriously mean this, but this made my entire day. I am having the worst day ever and have been crying pretty much all day... and this is the only thing that made me laugh all day, and while you are not betrothed to my oldest, imma leave it for now, because it cracked me up.

Thank you so much Uly. *kisses on cheek*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Mistress_Morrigan

Bam! Someone was missing from the wiki. So there.

I have to say this totally, and I seriously seriously mean this, but this made my entire day. I am having the worst day ever and have been crying pretty much all day... and this is the only thing that made me laugh all day, and while you are not betrothed to my oldest, imma leave it for now, because it cracked me up.

Thank you so much Uly. *kisses on cheek*

I added a note of my own after that... WHEN IS SPANKY GETTING BACK TO MEH!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Mistress_Morrigan

Bam! Someone was missing from the wiki. So there.

I have to say this totally, and I seriously seriously mean this, but this made my entire day. I am having the worst day ever and have been crying pretty much all day... and this is the only thing that made me laugh all day, and while you are not betrothed to my oldest, imma leave it for now, because it cracked me up.

Thank you so much Uly. *kisses on cheek*

I added a note of my own after that... WHEN IS SPANKY GETTING BACK TO MEH!

Ha ha. Scott.... that application might be accepted even though she is WAY older than little scott.

I will tell Spanky you are looking for him when I speak to him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

I has a question for B about the history of the new OT... whur r teh Jet Warz?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
http://swtoroff-topic.wikia.com/wiki/Mistress_Morrigan

Bam! Someone was missing from the wiki. So there.

I have to say this totally, and I seriously seriously mean this, but this made my entire day. I am having the worst day ever and have been crying pretty much all day... and this is the only thing that made me laugh all day, and while you are not betrothed to my oldest, imma leave it for now, because it cracked me up.

Thank you so much Uly. *kisses on cheek*

I added a note of my own after that... WHEN IS SPANKY GETTING BACK TO MEH!

Ha ha. Scott.... that application might be accepted even though she is WAY older than little scott.

I will tell Spanky you are looking for him when I speak to him.

Excellent I will inform Josh of the progress... FABULOUS!!

You should see him handle a bottle in front of las chicas. Hello Clarice

*sniff*

So proud... But why!?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I have to say this totally, and I seriously seriously mean this, but this made my entire day. I am having the worst day ever and have been crying pretty much all day... and this is the only thing that made me laugh all day, and while you are not betrothed to my oldest, imma leave it for now, because it cracked me up.

Thank you so much Uly. *kisses on cheek*

Oh, well... I'm glad I could help, haha. I thought the picture was a nice touch. And I'm pretty sure you mentioned your eldest daughter somewhere along the line...

Her fate is sealed, I'm afraid.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Scott wrote:
I has a question for B about the history of the new OT... whur r teh Jet Warz?

The Jet Wars?

uh huh

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
The Jet Wars?

uh huh

Remember that time you got drunk and told everyone branch had a small dick and he said your dick was smaller? You sure slapped the hell out of each other.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
The Jet Wars?

uh huh

Remember that time you got drunk and told everyone branch had a small dick and he said your dick was smaller? You sure slapped the hell out of each other.

Brainzz

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
Scott wrote:
I has a question for B about the history of the new OT... whur r teh Jet Warz?

The Jet Wars?

uh huh

THERE WERE JET WARZ! I REMEMBER! It was before the Branch Wars even! Then we should put up an EG and OT war. xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
Scott wrote:
I has a question for B about the history of the new OT... whur r teh Jet Warz?

The Jet Wars?

uh huh

THERE WERE JET WARZ! I REMEMBER! It was before the Branch Wars even! Then we should put up an EG and OT war. xD

For the record, you spammed and I banned.

I miss Scott though. :'(

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
Scott wrote:
Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:


The Jet Wars?

uh huh

THERE WERE JET WARZ! I REMEMBER! It was before the Branch Wars even! Then we should put up an EG and OT war. xD

For the record, you spammed and I banned.

I miss Scott though. :'(

I knew you were gay...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm

WTF happened to Jet's name!? O.o

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Scott wrote:
WTF happened to Jet's name!? O.o

He came out of the closet...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
WTF happened to Jet's name!? O.o

He came out of the closet...

All he needs to do is go to Africa before he turns 3.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Wiki   Today at 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OT Wiki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Devblog #6: ModDB, Business as Usual, Wiki Stuff
» The Lexicanum - The Wiki of the grim dark far future
» ATTN ALL: DO NOT USE DDO WIKI ATM!!
» The Dark City Wiki
» The Final Theory of Chess Wiki (Updated)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: