I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The Infiltrates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypah
OT'er

PostSubject: The Infiltrates   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Actors (like Tim Wars it will have a cast):

Leonardo diCaprio (with goatee) as Spike09/Hypah
Tobey Maguire as Gaming Misfit/ Gay-Mang Miss-Feet
Danny DeVito as Bot/ Douche
Clint Eastwood as Scott
Harrison Ford as Matieu
Bruce Willis as Boba Bounty/Eli Manning
Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Burkman
Brad Pitt as Branch
Uma Thurman(did I spelled it right?) as Mrs. Morrigan
Woody Harrelson as Spankster
Johnny Depp as the BananaGod/Joker
Jesen Ackles as MeatLocker
Elijah Wood as Emochu
Sean Astin as Meep
Patrick Wilson as Azzy
The Mortonator (he is going to appear as Golden Spartan)

and done

Chapter 1:EG
We see Spike09 as he is seen in a brown leather jacket sitted on a dark room, he seems to be thinking while hitting the wall with a baseball and catching it with his hands over and over again, until he stops and starts remembering EG.

Ahh, EG, back when it was open it looked Huge, we were celebrating the opening in the Off Topic section which looked like a bar, full of ladies, beverages and etc.

Spike09 or Hypah in EG, was a newcomer, he was admiring all the hard work they put up with the forum, he enters the off topic section and sees a comemoration with people talking, women lapdancing members and others.

Until somebody grabs Hypah,

"Hey man."
"Misfit, it´s you, wow, this whole place looks great" Hypah says after Misfit greets him.

"Yeah, I know, I hear that all the time, say, can we chat a bit?" Misfit says as they go to where the bartender and sit as they chat

"I have to say, kinda simplistic but impressive" Hypah says to Misfit

"Thanks man, say I heard you´re a writer" Misfit asks

"Yep, I have a blog, nothing too great, there are some faults" Hypah responds

"Hey Fellas, what do you wish to drink?" the Bartender asks

"I would like a Dry Martini and what do you want, Hypah?" Misfit asks

"Just a coke, I don´t drink" Hypah responds

"Pfft, come on man, you have to man up sometimes" Misfit says to Hypah

"Nah, thanks" Hypah says to Misfit as the Bartender goes to get their drinks

"So let me show you the members, that guy with the Top Hat talking to that Hot Brunette, that´s Azzy, he is one of our mods, he is very calm and makes friends quickly, you should meet him" Misfit says as he gives descriptions of the members

"That guy over there in the corner, that´s Causa, he is mysterious and he is very silent, nobody knows his past" Misfit says

"That guy lapdancing that girl is Epsilon7, he is another one of those funny fellas ; Those guys playing poker are: Emochu, one of our writers and a otaku; Coolant, a member from Sega; Tyranee, a man who does LP for us and Legendary Emerald, our joker and that is Branch from the OTA forums who is having a beer contest with that man"

"I think he looks sick" Hypah says to Misfit about Branch

"Nah, don´t worry, he is- Oh god, I will be right back, HEY BRANCH STOP PUKING!" Misfit says as he goes to check out Branch

"Sir, were you the one that order Coke?" The Bartender says

"Yes"

The Bartender puts the coke for Hypah

"Enjoy" The bartender leaves

Hypah is drinking his coke when a huge man with muscles sits next to him, he looked serious and pratically anyone that sawed him, feared him

"So, I saw you talking to Jet" The Man says as he looks seriously to Hypah

"Jet?"

"Or as you say, Gaming Misfit" The man says

"Yes, is there something against him?" Hypah asks

"Nope...I almost forgot to introduce myself, the name is Boba Bounty, I´m a writer"

"Really, I thought you were a bodyguard for a second" Hypah laughs to Boba while drinking coke

His joke also makes Boba laugh for a second

"Don´t you ever joke with me, anyway, I must warn you this, don´t trust this man, he might seem nice at first but there are some negative aspect in him, he can be malicious, cruel and a lunatic too" Boba says to Hypah

"I gotta go" Boba leaves Hypah as he starts wondering Boba´s warning.

"Hey Hypah!" Misfit shouts Hypah as he is with a small man on his side

"I´m coming!" Hypah says as he approaches Misfit and the man while still thinking about Boba´s warning

"Hypah, this is my friend, Robotnikator" Misfit presents Robotnikator to Hypah

"Wow, you´re small"

"Yeah, I know" Bot answers

"He is the leader of the group of writers, in case you are interested to join, you could send me your articles" Misfit says

"Hmmm, okay then, I will send my articles tommorow" Hypah says

"Good, here is my card" Misfit says as he gives a card to Hypah

"Listen, I got to go, I have somethings to do" Hypah says

"Ok, see you tommorow, Cya" Misfit says as he and bot leaves Hypah

The next day,

Hypah goes to the HQ of EG and enters the job applications building carrying a stack of papers

"Hi, I would like to see Gaming Misfit, I´m here to applicate as writer" Hypah says to the receptionist

"12th floor, number 12, his office is right on your front" the receptionist gives directions to Hypah

"Thanks" Hypah thanks her as he proceeds to the elevator and goes to the 12th floor

As he proceeds to his room, he hears misfit shouting, he puts his ear next to the door to hear what he is saying

"What do you mean I´m banned? Scott, cut the shit and explain this to me?" Misfit shouts angrily in the phone

"Well misfit, it seems like you not only has been treating our members bad, but you also said that you aren´t hyped for the OTR game and I heard that you've been cussing about us and ruining our image" Scott says to Misfit

"That´s Bullshit, Y-y-y-you trolling me, that´s what you always do? Why don´t you just eat a dick Scott, do you like eating dicks, Scott? Oh cause I heard about it" Misfit shouts to Scott

"It´s over, Jet, you aren´t a OT Legend anymore" Scott says as he hangs up the phone.

Misfit angrily pushes everything on the table and proceeds to opening the door

"Oh hi, Hypah, didn´t expect to see you here"

"Hmm, hey, here´s my articles in case you like them....I will leave you alone" Hypah says to Misfit while looking worried about what happened

"Thanks Hypah, thanks" Misfit says as Hypah goes to the elevator and leaves Misfit.

To be Continued...

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.

Last edited by Good Cole on Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

A little red flag is going up in the back of my mind... but... go on... >.>

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Hypah
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 am

Scott wrote:
A little red flag is going up in the back of my mind... but... go on... >.>

It's not my fault if I did that dialogue for Jet, he is usually like that, he overreacts dozens of times and he usually says things like that

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Jefferey Dean Morgan, eh? Good choice.

*puts on Comedian outfit*

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Chapter 2

Meanwhile in OTA,

Matieu is looking at his view of the forums on his office, wondering around, thinking what will be the future of his home: The OTA Forums, when suddenly, Scott, co-founder of the OTA, appears.

“Matieu, can I talk with you for a second?” Scott asks

“Oh sure, whatever you want” Matieu responds

“Listen, there has a been a serious drop of users in our forums, it’s dying quickly, a few people are remaining…There needs to be something done, Mat, or else this forum will become from a forum to a gravestone” Scott says but Matieu just keep looking on his view of the forums

“Mat, are you paying attention?”

“Yes, I am Scott, but in my opnion something fishy is happening” Matieu responds

“What do you mean by that?” Scott asks

“Something is not right, Scott…There is something missing and we must find out what that is…” Matieu responds

We now switch to EG as we see Gaming Misfit wandering in the streets with a lot of traffic and people, until he sees Branch, a member of the OT and comes closer to him

“Branch, Come here! I need to talk with you” Misfit shouts as he follows Branch

“What is it, man? You seem worried” Branch says

“Yeah, Branch, I don’t want you to say nothing about EG to OT”

“Why? I thought you were going to invite them and have this big party and such” Branch responds to Misfit

“I was banned, Branch”

“Really? And I thought I was going to be the person that was going to be banned there” Branch says as he lights a cigar

Misfit angrily picks up the cigar and throws it away

“What the fuck, man? Why did you do that?” Branch says

“Listen here, if you screw this up, you will suffer, torment and feel my rage, I have some personal archives of you, Branch, so either you screw this up or your archives will be available to the public!” Misfit shouts angrily at him

“Chill out…” Branch says in a low pitch as he walks away from Misfit

“YOU BETTER DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, SON OF A BITCH!” Misfit shouts

We then switch to Hypah, whom is sleeping in his couch after watching a marathon of Rocky movies, until the phone rings, Hypah picks up the phone and answers

“Domain of Hypah, what do you want?”

“Hypah, my boy, it’s a me, Robotnikator, haven’t seen you around” Robotnikator answers to Hypah

“Oh hey, so what do you want to tell me?”

“I want to say, your articles are great, lot of detail, some swearing, but it features a lot of grammar mistakes, you should fix that, but the rest, it’s very good, you deserve an award” Robotnikator answers to Hypah

“So, are you interested in my writing?”

“Damn right I am, Hypah, you’re now a writer, feel free to do whatever you want!” Robotnikator says as he hangs up the phone

Hypah then becomes surprised and starts laughing in joy.

“What am I doing here? I must go to the off topic section and tell everyone about it” Hypah says to himself as he gets in his car and goes to the off topic section

Inside the off topic section, he starts drinking, party and do all sorts of things with the members.

Hypah gets drunk quickly and starts doing stand-up comedy for the people at the off topic section

“Okay, here is a joke, why was everyone jumping for joy? ‘cause she got stuck on the roof”

“BOO! You suck! You stole that from a site!” The audience goes on a rage with Hypah’s joke

“Ok,ok…Here is another, why did the boy throw his clock on the window? Huh? You guys don’t know? It’s because he wanted to see time fly!” Hypah says as the audience booed and started shouting for hypah to leave the stage

“I love you too, I love you too!” Hypah says as he leaves the bar while drunk and fades out in the street

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Hmm... Nicholson, eh? Good choice... He's by far my favorite movie Joker...

Although maybe for my take on the Joker an actor such as Johnny Depp would be a better fit. With Helena B. Carter as Harley Quinn... They do love to work together...

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

What, no Burkman appearance yet?

Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm

*walks in and sees only Scott's name as a classic OTer and then walks out*

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
*walks in and sees only Scott's name as a classic OTer and then walks out*

WTF is that suppose to mean? What is this.. I don Popo

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Hypah
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Making the next chapter, I´m putting this fic back to work.

The OT members are going to appear (and Mortonator too).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Wed May 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Clarification: Me and Matieu founded the OTA and Scott created the site.

Clarification 2: I showed EG to the OT to fuck with Jet.

P.S. Brad Pitt fuck yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Hmmm... A Non-OTer writing about the OT...

This should prove interesting...

I do however see you've changed me to Depp... Good choice, much better than Jack (although pulling on old sentiments and nostalgia, he's getting a bit too old to play the vibrant, energetic Joker I envision), in respect to what I have in mind of the Joker persona (think along the lines of Depp's Mad Hatter mixed with Sweeney Todd). He also fits with my BananaDealer alter, him being the rather mysterious, shady ne'er-do-'ell and general scoundrel with a taste for the theatrical (Jack Sparrow would be a close mark, but add some Aragorn-esque brooding)...

In any case, if you ever seem unsure of how to present me, feel free to ask...

PostSubject: Re: The Infiltrates   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

The Infiltrates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: