I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

@The Joker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JvS
OT'er

PostSubject: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 pm

If you haven't already heard this song, listen. Now. NOW.

Side note: Miracle of Sound is awesome.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

I posted that song on the 'What's your current song' thread several pages ago... When it first came out on the Escapist Mag site... Wasn't even an embedding cause they didn't have it on YouTube yet... I also bought it through iTunes when it came out early February...

It has been my choice Miracle of Sound song ever since it came out (the previous one being 'The Mind of The Bat') and a big catalyst for my donning of the murderous red grin and green hair... The other ones being Arkham City, Burkman and a rather irritating fella I had the displeasure of working with early January...

To this date, I've made several quotes of it's lyrics, most of them directed at Burkman, whom I named Batman (which he has accepted with a surprising lack of backtalk and cursing) as I consider him to be my natural polar opposite (just like the real Joker and Batman)...

Having said that, I now conclude by stating that you are a tad late to the party...

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 pm

The Joker wrote:
I posted that song on the 'What's your current song' thread several pages ago... When it first came out on the Escapist Mag site... Wasn't even an embedding cause they didn't have it on YouTube yet... I also bought it through iTunes when it came out early February...

It has been my choice Miracle of Sound song ever since it came out (the previous one being 'The Mind of The Bat') and a big catalyst for my donning of the murderous red grin and green hair... The other ones being Arkham City, Burkman and a rather irritating fella I had the displeasure of working with early January...

To this date, I've made several quotes of it's lyrics, most of them directed at Burkman, whom I named Batman (which he has accepted with a surprising lack of backtalk and cursing) as I consider him to be my natural polar opposite (just like the real Joker and Batman)...

Having said that, I now conclude by stating that you are a tad late to the party...

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 pm

The Joker wrote:

Indeed, my extended absence from the site (incidentally, that leave was spent on the Escapist, on which I saw Miracle of Sound post before he got his Escapist contract) appears to have left me out of the whole circle of stuff. But hey, I had to make damn sure. A life without having listened to any one of Miracle of Sound is a life that is... stupid or something.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I've been listening to almost nothing but those two songs for near two months now...

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 pm

These songs are so good....

I'm really digging Big Ten

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:26 pm

I think now might be a good time to mention that he's got all 33 of the songs he did in 2011 in one album for $9.99...

http://miracleofsound.bandcamp.com/album/level-1-the-2011-collection

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 pm

JvS wrote:
I think now might be a good time to mention that he's got all 33 of the songs he did in 2011 in one album for $9.99...

33 songs for only $10? What a great price. Considering each and every sing is a masterpiece.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Burkman wrote:
JvS wrote:

33 songs for only $10? What a great price. Considering each and every sing is a masterpiece.

Think they're actually cheaper on iTunes, though that might just be in the UK... Agreed on the masterpiece comment...

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

The Joker wrote:

You couldn't just say:

"Haha... yeah I saw that already." you

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

You couldn't just say:

"Haha... yeah I saw that already." you

Where's the fun in that?

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Banana has an incredible taste for numerous paragraphs

PostSubject: Re: @The Joker   Today at 7:18 am

Back to top Go down

@The Joker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1