I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

???
Nerd
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Goth
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Hipster
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"Never sees the sunlight" person
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Rage Gamer
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rocker
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Skater
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Posh Person
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Redneck
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Misfit (lulz)
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Jock
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Weirdo
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:19 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Conduit wrote:
CollaWars wrote:


Littering is a crime.

So is not wearing a seat-belt. Or gamesharing. People still do it. All the time, every single day.

Your point is?

That no one cares.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Uly always wears his seat belt.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly always wears his seat belt.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
I fought on the battlefield today... It is littered with the bodies of my fallen foes.

Littering is a crime.

lol

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:


Pennsylvania flag.


North Carolina flag.


Hurts my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:20 am

Then you need to get your eyes fixed... It doesn't hurt mine.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:36 pm



Classic Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
There's no tramp sheek option.

I am disappoint.

I think a slut option would've done the job.

Which is ironic because I'm sure you two can TOTALLY rock that look.

/fap

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Today at 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» ROCK BAND 1/2/3
» Rock Lobba Finished
» Looking for Fraggle Rock doona cover
» chloe rock is back on
» Rock/Metal song contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: