I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

???
Nerd
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Goth
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Hipster
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"Never sees the sunlight" person
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Rage Gamer
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rocker
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Skater
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Posh Person
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Redneck
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Misfit (lulz)
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Jock
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Weirdo
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Callin wrote:
where is T-Shirt, Jeans, Baseball Cap, and Boots guy at...

I guess i could go Redneck..i mean i do wear a John Deere hat. its cus i used to drive a John Deere tractor.

so yea... there ya go. pic of me to judge cus i dont give a shit. i was makin a face at mu daughter at the time.. hence the sideways cap. its usually normal.

Is that both a confederate and a texas flag in the background?

probably. it is a Cival War reenactment. My step Uncle got married there. speakin of which... next weekend is the reenactment again. HELLZ YEA! Time for cannon to go BOOM. The Plantation is just up the street from my house. I used to live there btw. One of the last working ones in the south...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 am

The flag with the single star on blue and the red and white stripe is a replica of the very first version (think Betsy Ross) of the US flag... Back then they had something of a two-flag system... They had the current US flag, where every state has it's own star (I think the number of stripes is also equal of the states). Back then it was with considerably less stars, cause they were like just several towns at first and all (it wasn't until they buggered the British with their own muskets that the establishment of state borders start)...

But they also had a flag consisting of a single star with a single red and white stripe. That flag was like a state flag (think Republic of California)... It was like a vassalage thing- you hang your own coat of arms, but above it you also hang your Liege's own coat of arms...

That was because before the American Civil War, the United States were no more than the name suggested back in the 1700-1800s- a Union of States. Meaning more like an alliance than a single nation. They shared their main governing body- the Senate and whatnot. But each state also retained some of it's autonomy (hence the ton of differing laws state-to-state). The US before the Civil War was more or less what the EU is now (system-wise).

After the Civil War the US became more of a single nation, but the concept of comparative autonomy still stood- hence some states still clinging to their own flags (like California, Texas, New Mexico etc...) and the differing state laws...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
The flag with the single star on blue and the red and white stripe is a replica of the very first version (think Betsy Ross) of the US flag... Back then they had something of a two-flag system... They had the current US flag, where every state has it's own star (I think the number of stripes is also equal of the states). Back then it was with considerably less stars, cause they were like just several towns at first and all (it wasn't until they buggered the British with their own muskets that the establishment of state borders start)...

But they also had a flag consisting of a single star with a single red and white stripe. That flag was like a state flag (think Republic of California)... It was like a vassalage thing- you hang your own coat of arms, but above it you also hang your Liege's own coat of arms...

That was because before the American Civil War, the United States were no more than the name suggested back in the 1700-1800s- a Union of States. Meaning more like an alliance than a single nation. They shared their main governing body- the Senate and whatnot. But each state also retained some of it's autonomy (hence the ton of differing laws state-to-state). The US before the Civil War was more or less what the EU is now (system-wise).

After the Civil War the US became more of a single nation, but the concept of comparative autonomy still stood- hence some states still clinging to their own flags (like California, Texas, New Mexico etc...) and the differing state laws...

Would it make you feel better if I told you Morrigan slept wearing only the Union Jack?

Sometime I dress up like and American Indian we and re-eact the Boston Teabag Party.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Would it make you feel better if I told you Morrigan slept wearing only the Union Jack?

Sometime I dress up like and American Indian we and re-eact the Boston Teabag Party.

We can play that later

OMG!

Banana, there is an early version American Flag that looks similar, BUT in that photo it is def the Texan Flag.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Banana, there is an early version American Flag that looks similar, BUT in that photo it is def the Texan Flag.

Isn't the Texas flag the one on it's left (right looking at the picture)? The coin thing on a blue background...

I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Isn't the Texas flag the one on it's left (right looking at the picture)? The coin thing on a blue background...

Virginia

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Texas' flag.

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Ehh, I'm normal?

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

Pennsylvania flag.

North Carolina flag.

OT Crime Lord

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Nope.

I have a title

Garrus wrote:
Ehh, I'm normal?

i doubt this

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Texas' flag.

I know... That's the current one... I'm pretty sure I've seen the other one (with the coin thing) somewhere...

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Callin wrote:
Garrus wrote:
Ehh, I'm normal?

i doubt this

I's just a gud ol' boi frum Bamer ye herd?

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

We can play that later

OMG!

Virginia

as i said before ^^^^ VIRGINIA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Texas' flag.

I know... That's the current one... I'm pretty sure I've seen the other one (with the coin thing) somewhere...

Virginia

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Texas' flag.

Virginia

Ulyia troll

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:11 pm

There's no tramp sheek option.

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Vaseline wrote:
There's no tramp sheek option.

I am disappoint.

I think a slut option would've done the job.

Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Conduit wrote:
I think a slut option would've done the job.

Damn it, Jet! Why you gotta be so bitter!

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I fought on the battlefield today... It is littered with the bodies of my fallen foes.

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
I fought on the battlefield today... It is littered with the bodies of my fallen foes.

Littering is a crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Littering is a crime.

Not where those people are.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Littering is a crime.

I think littering would be the least of he's worries...

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Littering is a crime.

So is not wearing a seat-belt. Or gamesharing. People still do it. All the time, every single day.

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Conduit wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Littering is a crime.

So is not wearing a seat-belt. Or gamesharing. People still do it. All the time, every single day.

Your point is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Today at 5:22 am

Back to top Go down

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next