I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Im bored Guiz and no body posts or chats often enough for me lol. And you wonder why i spammed the threads lol. Idle Hands.

So high So high So high

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 pm

as i sit here and hit f5 i wonder to myself. "Self. Just what the hell are you doin?" and sometimes i reply with "I dont fucking know..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 pm

We're on steam... chattin it up. Maybe you should get steam... you know, a lot of good games go on sale every now and again on steam. Like $10 or even $5 for some gooooood games. Just sayin'...

Plus, we're on there...

Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 pm

i have never played a game on steam. downloaded it once and just didnt care for it. i also dont play any games on the comp other than MMOs usually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Callin wrote:
i have never played a game on steam. downloaded it once and just didnt care for it. i also dont play any games on the comp other than MMOs usually.

I pretty much just use it to chat... :\

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 am

What's Steam?

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What's Steam?

It's a game manager/store/chat/etc.

Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What's Steam?

Plus, it has a crapton of stupendous sales on it's library of PC games. Anyone who's seen it at Christmas or at the start of the summer knows what I'm talking about, but it even just has random awesome sales on one game. To give you an idea, Steam tells me I've spent £529.46 (that's $838.82) between my two accounts. That's mostly due to the crazy sales. In short, if you play games on PC (and you aren't like Callin who apparently only really plays MMOs) then Steam is a must. Also, it has a chat service because why the hell not?

Note: This was directed at Morrigan, but I quoted Scott because I was expanding on his point.

Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

JvS wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What's Steam?

Plus, it has a crapton of stupendous sales on it's library of PC games. Anyone who's seen it at Christmas or at the start of the summer knows what I'm talking about, but it even just has random awesome sales on one game. To give you an idea, Steam tells me I've spent £529.46 (that's $838.82) between my two accounts. That's mostly due to the crazy sales. In short, if you play games on PC (and you aren't like Callin who apparently only really plays MMOs) then Steam is a must. Also, it has a chat service because why the hell not?

Note: This was directed at Morrigan, but I quoted Scott because I was expanding on his point.

Ahhhh ok... so basically it's something that could cause a lot of trouble in my house, and be very expensive, lol. Thanks guys! :)

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey, you don't HAVE to buy a bunch o' things... most of the time I wait till a game goes on sale for $5 or $10 to buy something. Except when I bought skyrim for $40... BUT ANYWAY!!

Steam's good.... you can talk... to us... *tear rolling down cheek*

Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey, you don't HAVE to buy a bunch o' things... most of the time I wait till a game goes on sale for $5 or $10 to buy something. Except when I bought skyrim for $40... BUT ANYWAY!!

But I can talk to you all here, and without temptation of having to buy something.

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

But I can talk to you all here, and without temptation of having to buy something.

It is the good kind of temptation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
JvS wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What's Steam?

Ahhhh ok... so basically it's something that could cause a lot of trouble in my house, and be very expensive, lol. Thanks guys! :)

Steam doesn't cost anything... I never buy anything off of it... and I mostly just use it to chat. :\

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

It is the good kind of temptation.

Lead me not into temptation... for I know the way already...

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

We just leave messages for each other on a forum, really. You can't CHAT chat with us... unless you click that button up there that says "chat" or get steam...

I won't pester and bother you about it if you don't want to chat with us... well, not often.

Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
We just leave messages for each other on a forum, really. You can't CHAT chat with us... unless you click that button up there that says "chat" or get steam...

I won't pester and bother you about it if you don't want to chat with us... well, not often.

I enjoy talking with all of you, alot... but honestly. When I get home from work you will notice, I very very rarely post here, with reason. I have zero time.... so it would be a waste for me to do chat or whatever, because I'm not at my computer. You know? That's why I like the forums, then I can leave a message etc, and come check on it, when I have a free moment. (so please don't be offended.)

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I enjoy talking with all of you, alot... but honestly. When I get home from work you will notice, I very very rarely post here, with reason. I have zero time.... so it would be a waste for me to do chat or whatever, because I'm not at my computer. You know? That's why I like the forums, then I can leave a message etc, and come check on it, when I have a free moment. (so please don't be offended.)

You should at least make an account on Chatango... that way you could chat with us when yer on the site at work?

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

You should at least make an account on Chatango... that way you could chat with us when yer on the site at work?

I can try, a lot of sites are blocked at work, and I can't view various things. Like certain pics you guys post, and I can never ever view videos. Sad

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Ok registered for chatango, BUT then it asked me to install some sort of messager thingy on my computer, and I couldn't do anything from that point on since I don't have the adminstrative password for my computer.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I can try, a lot of sites are blocked at work, and I can't view various things. Like certain pics you guys post, and I can never ever view videos. Sad

Well tech you don't even need to sign up... you can just click on the chat icon at the top of the site... and then put in a temp name.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Well tech you don't even need to sign up... you can just click on the chat icon at the top of the site... and then put in a temp name.

You mean this site? I can't access it at work, it never comes up.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

You mean this site? I can't access it at work, it never comes up.

Oh... sad dayz... D:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz   Today at 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Youz P30pl3 r da suckorz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-