I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Ask....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

That sounds like a plan! But that would mean that Cheshire Cat would have to shoot part the video.

And that collar was friggin' hot!

I am sure she gladly would babe.

I am thinking that the collar could be part of my christmas present... along with this:

Hmmm...I was thinking of a corset...but if you want this instead I'll see what I can do.

Wait!!! If it's corset I tried on at the ren faire, then I want that instead.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I am sure she gladly would babe.

I am thinking that the collar could be part of my christmas present... along with this:

Hmmm...I was thinking of a corset...but if you want this instead I'll see what I can do.

That's exactly what I was thinking Babe. Hello Clarice

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

I also want two other things as well. But I am not going to post them here. I don't think the boys could handle it.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I also want two other things as well. But I am not going to post them here. I don't think the boys could handle it.

Just say it. We all know the other things are dildos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Honey. Dildos are for amateurs.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Oh.......we are going for one of those machines with the lawn mower engine's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Chainsaw with tongue blade. OMG!

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

No it isn't BUT I SO WANT ONE OF THOSE. Not even joking around. The one that's on Howard Stern all the time.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

No it isn't BUT I SO WANT ONE OF THOSE. Not even joking around. The one that's on Howard Stern all the time.

I see yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I see yeah

Don't judge. I can't help it that I have an abnormally high sex drive and burned out the motor on my B.O.B.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I see yeah

Don't judge. I can't help it that I have an abnormally high sex drive and burned out the motor on my B.O.B.

I have an abnormally high sex drive. But currently I don't have a girl friend. So now my hand has bruises (I like it rough). Also I would like a gf who I could just ask and she would be like alright and then do most of the work. But then getting it when ever I want. Would probably kill it a little for me. Wouldn't mean that I would stop though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I see yeah

I'm gonna try and save you from yourself at this point. yeah

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I see yeah

I have an abnormally high sex drive. But currently I don't have a girl friend. So now my hand has bruises (I like it rough). Also I would like a gf who I could just ask and she would be like alright and then do most of the work. But then getting it when ever I want. Would probably kill it a little for me. Wouldn't mean that I would stop though.

If you like it rough, ummm how did your HAND get bruises?

There will never be a girl alive who wouldn't want you to do SOME of the work dude. And sometimes the more you get, the more you want. But I only speak from personal experience there.

I'll stop there because my boyfriend says he needs to save me from myself at this point. (I am sorry baby if I crossed a line, I didn't think I was saying anything worse than some of what we have each said.)

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

There will never be a girl alive who wouldn't want you to do SOME of the work dude. And sometimes the more you get, the more you want. But I only speak from personal experience there.

I'll stop there because my boyfriend says he needs to save me from myself at this point. (I am sorry baby if I crossed a line, I didn't think I was saying anything worse than some of what we have each said.)

Lol I was joking about just laying there. But having come home from things at times exhausted and unable to move. It would be an ice thought. As to the bruised hand. Well you know how some people like to play the mysterious stranger. I like to play the mysterious violent stranger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Lol I was joking about just laying there. But having come home from things at times exhausted and unable to move. It would be an ice thought. As to the bruised hand. Well you know how some people like to play the mysterious stranger. I like to play the mysterious violent stranger.

Oh well. In that case, we women like to relax you guys after a hard day of work, ESPECIALLY if you return the favor. Though some of us can be greedy if you're really good at it. We can't help it.

I am still confused as why its your HAND with the bruises, if you are playing violent stranger and being rough with ummmm yourself. Wouldn't it be something ELSE that's bruised? Or am I now being naive?

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Oh well. In that case, we women like to relax you guys after a hard day of work, ESPECIALLY if you return the favor. Though some of us can be greedy if you're really good at it. We can't help it.

I am still confused as why its your HAND with the bruises, if you are playing violent stranger and being rough with ummmm yourself. Wouldn't it be something ELSE that's bruised? Or am I now being naive?

Not sure how I can explain this. But I'm going to go out on a whim and say it's because (it may be a little too far at what I was going to say, Anyway it was a joke.) But know this I had a well thought out explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Not sure how I can explain this. But I'm going to go out on a whim and say it's because (it may be a little too far at what I was going to say, Anyway it was a joke.) But know this I had a well thought out explanation.

Uhh....he smacked her up.

You are VERY familiar with this Baby....however my hand seems to be a little tougher than GSG's.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You are VERY familiar with this Baby....however my hand seems to be a little tougher than GSG's.

yeah you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

EXACTLY baby, that's why I was questioning it! The receiver, in this case his lower parts *ahem* would be what would get bruised. Logically.

@ GSG... Ah. I am way to analytical to get when you guys are kidding half the time.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Spanky and Morrigan someday:

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Damn it. I can't view whatever you just posted at work apparently Scott! (I am assuming it is a video)

no...just no

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Damn it. I can't view whatever you just posted at work apparently Scott! (I am assuming it is a video)

no...just no

Yes... hehehehe

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

Yes... hehehehe

Gosh damn it.

Now I have to wait until I get home.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

Yes... hehehehe

Gosh damn it.

That's ok....I don't have speakers at work.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yes... hehehehe

Gosh damn it.

That's ok....I don't have speakers at work.

At least you can see what the heck is in the video. I am dying of freaking curiousity.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Today at 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Ask....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: