I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Ask....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

my wife would kill me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 pm

facepalm
Can we please keep bodily secretions out of sandwiches? Or any sort of food for that matter?

Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:22 pm

The Joker wrote:
facepalm
Can we please keep bodily secretions out of sandwiches? Or any sort of food for that matter?

I second this. you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
facepalm

I second this. you

/third

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm

The Joker wrote:
facepalm

...how do you plan to eat protein in that case? Technically, most food have at least a little leftover stuff that gets nice and cooked. approval

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

My cum is made out of tacks.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

No wonder it hurts when you piss... >.>

Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

No that's because my piss is made of titanium.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Pssh, I piss molten liquid methane.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Callin wrote:
my wife would kill me

What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Hello Clarice

The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:40 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

I pee mini MC Hammers made of radiation.

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 am

I just piss urine...

Am I weird? Dude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 am

The Mortonator wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Radiation is not an element, genius...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Callin wrote:
my wife would kill me

Dude.... it's not really something she wouldn't realize you know.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:41 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Callin wrote:
my wife would kill me

Just ignore him...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:43 am

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Just ignore him...

LOL... not much difference in the convos.... apparently some of our member have tacks and liquid methane and stuff in their cum... soooooo either convo is a bit.... off

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am

Jizz sammies are a waste of bread. She eats peanut butter straight from the jar so...yeah....I don't have to draw a picture for you guys.

And as far as suprise buttsecs....yeah....I rather like threatening her with it for an hour or two first. No point in wasting all that equipment in the basement.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 am

Spankster wrote:
Jizz sammies are a waste of bread. She eats peanut butter straight from the jar so...yeah....I don't have to draw a picture for you guys.

And as far as suprise buttsecs....yeah....I rather like threatening her with it for an hour or two first. No point in wasting all that equipment in the basement.

Oukeeei...

Bull Shit

Here's a new question (along with some background) for the Ask thread...

You all know my best friend, right? I mean my real life best friend, not Batsie... He's a bit of a narcissistic womanizer without the happy ending, meaning girls fall for him like Autumn leaves and he acknowledges that, yet he has a hard time scoring... And I don't mean he's awkward or anything, cause he's really cool and all and makes a perfect wingman, but he does tend to do some stupid shit whenever he has a chance of getting some...

Anyways... Here's the deal...

Some time ago, during the Christmas holidays, he started going out with a girl four years younger than him... Back then it was just texts (which got really weird at one point), followed by simple dates and them snogging at our New Years party, he was kinda uncomfortable with the idea of having a real relationship with her cause she was younger than him and he was due to go back to England in a couple weeks and didn't want to break her heart...

But after I leave for Her Majesties' Royal Island and leave him alone with her (me being his voice of reason)... Well... Apparently they hooked up a couple days before he was due to come back (the 'drunk at a party' thing) ...

So two days ago she comes up and tells him (through Skype) that 'she's coming to him' because apparently he's the love of her life and they were meant to be together and that sort of shit (she was a virgin before he got to her, the idiot)...

Sooo... Yeah... Now he's looking for a way to get her off his back... Cause she really has some sort of problem... Think Rose from Two and a Half Men... But he doesn't want to come off as the jerk that slept with her, took her virginity and ran off (he's got a really noble heart, something I really respect about him)...

Sooo yeah... How do you tell a sweet, innocent (though a bit perverted) 16-year-old girl that her valiant, clad in enameled white knight turned out to be just a jerk wrapped in tinfoil (as my ex put it, we still do keep in contact), without breaking her heart and turning her into a vengeful bitch...

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm

The Joker wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Radiation is not an element, genius...

Neither is methane... uh huh

PS: Radiation is a measurable quantity...

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Oukeeei...

Bull Shit

You all know my best friend, right? I mean my real life best friend, not Batsie... He's a bit of a narcissistic womanizer without the happy ending, meaning girls fall for him like Autumn leaves and he acknowledges that, yet he has a hard time scoring... And I don't mean he's awkward or anything, cause he's really cool and all and makes a perfect wingman, but he does tend to do some stupid shit whenever he has a chance of getting some...

Some time ago, during the Christmas holidays, he started going out with a girl four years younger than him... Back then it was just texts (which got really weird at one point), followed by simple dates and them snogging at our New Years party, he was kinda uncomfortable with the idea of having a real relationship with her cause she was younger than him and he was due to go back to England in a couple weeks and didn't want to break her heart...

But after I leave for Her Majesties' Royal Island and leave him alone with her (me being his voice of reason)... Well... Apparently they hooked up a couple days before he was due to come back (the 'drunk at a party' thing) ...

So two days ago she comes up and tells him (through Skype) that 'she's coming to him' because apparently he's the love of her life and they were meant to be together and that sort of shit (she was a virgin before he got to her, the idiot)...

Sooo... Yeah... Now he's looking for a way to get her off his back... Cause she really has some sort of problem... Think Rose from Two and a Half Men... But he doesn't want to come off as the jerk that slept with her, took her virginity and ran off (he's got a really noble heart, something I really respect about him)...

Sooo yeah... How do you tell a sweet, innocent (though a bit perverted) 16-year-old girl that her valiant, clad in enameled white knight turned out to be just a jerk wrapped in tinfoil (as my ex put it, we still do keep in contact), without breaking her heart and turning her into a vengeful bitch...

This is a perfect oportunity for him to have his own personal sevant? Why would he want to dump her? A 16 yo can make a sammie or get a beer the same as an adult. Plus there is the training factor. She is a blank canvas that he can speckle all he wants. I say give her a pearl necklace and her own little blankie on the floor in the kitchen.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Oukeeei...

Bull Shit

This is a perfect oportunity for him to have his own personal sevant? Why would he want to dump her? A 16 yo can make a sammie or get a beer the same as an adult. Plus there is the training factor. She is a blank canvas that he can speckle all he wants. I say give her a pearl necklace and her own little blankie on the floor in the kitchen.

Say WHA!!!
Is that why you gave me the green blankie last night?!?!?!

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Oukeeei...

Bull Shit

Say WHA!!!
Is that why you gave me the green blankie last night?!?!?!

That's MY blankie! you

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Spankster wrote:

Well... Here's the reasons:

1. He's afraid of women or commitment or... sex... or something... That's a conclusion I've come about by looking at his past romantic life. Whenever there's a girl that manages to come even close to nailing him... He does something stupid.

Like this one time when my ex and I tried to hook him up with one of her friends (who was lonely and suffering a bad series of break-ups)... Anyways, we go to a nice bar, have some drinks, come back to my place (my parents were out of town) with a few other friends... So when this girl wants to leave, he offers to drive her home, even though she lives pretty much on the other side of town from him (he loves driving people around, something we share)... He knows what me and my ex are trying to accomplish, my ex's friend knows as well, they both go along with it cause they don't mind (at least my ex's friend doesn't)...

Anyways... Guess what happens? While he is driving her home, they notice a cop car behind them, just patrolling around... So my ex's friend makes a joke, which goes like this: If they stop us, I'll handle it... And my best friend, bless his idiotic brain, the only think he manages to think about is: Unless it's a woman, they I can handle it... Or something like that... I can't really remember the exact thing... What's important is that that pretty much ruined his chance, cause otherwise the girl was perfectly OK with hooking up with him...

And that, given a few variations depending on scenario, happens to pretty much EVERY date he has had... They get to the point where he's at her door step and BANG! He slips something stupid...

Like that other time when he had a girl drive HIM home (I slapped him across the face when I heard that, the idiot)... Minutes before they reach his place, he goes "Can you leave me here? I don't want people to see you driving me..."

Anyways...

2. He doesn't want to let the girl down cause he doesn't really feel anything for her. Plus, she's 16 and he's 21 and that seems to be a real issue with him (I don't know...). That goes with his noble heart- he really hates having to disappoint people and is the nicest guy I've ever met... I mean he will literally do whatever favor you ask of him just because you're his friend...

3. He's afraid that her 'coming to him' would blow her family apart (and his) and end badly- like her dad, on his doorstep, with a shotgun.

Now don't get me wrong- I'm all for him having a girlfriend or getting some action at all... I've been trying for years to get him out of his pit and into a girl's bed...

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:10 pm

The Joker wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Well... Here's the reasons:

1. He's afraid of women or commitment or... sex... or something... That's a conclusion I've come about by looking at his past romantic life. Whenever there's a girl that manages to come even close to nailing him... He does something stupid.

Like this one time when my ex and I tried to hook him up with one of her friends (who was lonely and suffering a bad series of break-ups)... Anyways, we go to a nice bar, have some drinks, come back to my place (my parents were out of town) with a few other friends... So when this girl wants to leave, he offers to drive her home, even though she lives pretty much on the other side of town from him (he loves driving people around, something we share)... He knows what me and my ex are trying to accomplish, my ex's friend knows as well, they both go along with it cause they don't mind (at least my ex's friend doesn't)...

Anyways... Guess what happens? While he is driving her home, they notice a cop car behind them, just patrolling around... So my ex's friend makes a joke, which goes like this: If they stop us, I'll handle it... And my best friend, bless his idiotic brain, the only think he manages to think about is: Unless it's a woman, they I can handle it... Or something like that... I can't really remember the exact thing... What's important is that that pretty much ruined his chance, cause otherwise the girl was perfectly OK with hooking up with him...

And that, given a few variations depending on scenario, happens to pretty much EVERY date he has had... They get to the point where he's at her door step and BANG! He slips something stupid...

Like that other time when he had a girl drive HIM home (I slapped him across the face when I heard that, the idiot)... Minutes before they reach his place, he goes "Can you leave me here? I don't want people to see you driving me..."

Anyways...

2. He doesn't want to let the girl down cause he doesn't really feel anything for her. Plus, she's 16 and he's 21 and that seems to be a real issue with him (I don't know...). That goes with his noble heart- he really hates having to disappoint people and is the nicest guy I've ever met... I mean he will literally do whatever favor you ask of him just because you're his friend...

3. He's afraid that her 'coming to him' would blow her family apart (and his) and end badly- like her dad, on his doorstep, with a shotgun.

Now don't get me wrong- I'm all for him having a girlfriend or getting some action at all... I've been trying for years to get him out of his pit and into a girl's bed...

SUMMARIES PLZ

Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Branch wrote:

SUMMARIES PLZ

His friend has a 16-year-old girl obsessed with him and that's a problem for him somehow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Ask....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: