I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Ask....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Branch wrote:


SUMMARIES PLZ

My best friend fucked up, now some crazy 16-year-old (the thing he fucked up) is determined they are to spend their lives together and is preparing to follow him to England, possibly wrecking her family (along with his family if she goes through with it) and making the biggest mistake of her life. My buddy, being the noble gentleman that he is, does not want to crush her childish dreams of Prince Charming by letting her follow him and is also trying to figure a way to let her down easy and not turn her into a scorned, vengeful bitch (cause that's what usually happens to girls who believe in Prince Charming and get dumped right after loosing their virginity)...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 pm

The Joker wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:



Pssh, I piss molten liquid methane.

I pee mini MC Hammers made of radiation.

Radiation is not an element, genius...

I didn't want to pick an element.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

That's just what I suggested (cause it's pretty much the only thing he can say)... But having met her one or twice... Well... Lets just say he'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up one morning to find his scrotum glued to his thigh...

And going with that line, he is sure to be hurting her... And he really hates to hurt people...

Oh, and did I mention- She is crazy... And I do really mean it. I know the type of girl she is...

She's the kind that desperately believes in the Prince Charming persona, due to Daddy issues (the abusive father type, not the loving, showering his daughter with gifts version) and a bit too much Disney/Barbie movies... Those types of girls have a really hard time letting go of their beliefs, meaning at least one of several things happen:

1. She gets over it, but only superficially and it has a backfiring effect on her psyche- she now considers all men to be the same jerk who took her virginity away and ran off, making them incapable of any sort of relationship from that point on. That usually comes with a standard package of alcohol and/or self-abuse, blaming herself for being so blind as to not see it coming and that sort of shit.

2. She gets over it, but becomes a whore- having sex with whoever and whatever is willing enough in a vain attempt to put her past behind her or to recreate what she though she had with him. This also comes with alcohol and self-abuse, mostly blaming herself, but also the jerk for playing her stupid and leaving her.

3. She doesn't get over it and becomes obsessed with the guy, stalking him and trying to convince him that he loves her and they are meant to be together. Resulting in a probable personality split, kleptomania and several other varying mental disorders. Think Rose from Two and a Half Men.

4. She doesn't get over it and starts dating and having meaningless relationships with anything sporting at least two legs in a vain attempt to catch his attention. Sometimes (usually) goes with the previous two.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:12 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
The Joker wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:


I pee mini MC Hammers made of radiation.

Radiation is not an element, genius...

I didn't want to pick an element.

Not an excuse...

Could have gone for tungsten, has the longest half-life I know of...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Your friend IS a dick. He fucked her and now he doesn't give a shit about her. That's basically the short version here. 16 is legal in england, right? So he's 5 years older, not a huge gap. When they're 73 and 78, who's gonna care?

But nnooo, he doesn't like her anymore. "I liked her back then when I fucked her 2 days before leaving the country she was in, but now? eeh"

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Your friend IS a dick. He fucked her and now he doesn't give a shit about her. That's basically the short version here. 16 is legal in england, right? So he's 5 years older, not a huge gap. When they're 73 and 78, who's gonna care?

But nnooo, he doesn't like her anymore. "I liked her back then when I fucked her 2 days before leaving the country she was in, but now? eeh"

No, you idiot... He likes her, but he doesn't love her... If she wasn't obsessed with the whole White Knight thing, he would have been OK with having a relationship with her... But his main problem is that she's 16 and the only way for her to follow him would be to pretty much quit her education back in Bulgaria and drop her life there entirely... Possibly laying a huge bomb on her family...

And he doesn't want a long-distance relationship cause lets face it- those never last and he'll just end up hurting her worse...

That's the entire reason why he's doing it- because he likes her and doesn't want to hurt her...

But I guess you're not really the person who's understand such things...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

She got beeg titturs?

Spoiler:
 

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 pm

ALAN WAKE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Long story short, send her to Uly, because uly will take care of her.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 pm

The Joker wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
The Joker wrote:


Radiation is not an element, genius...

I didn't want to pick an element.

Not an excuse...

Could have gone for tungsten, has the longest half-life I know of...

Look, you can try to pee elements all you like, but in this contest-


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm

People are going against Ban for once! I couldn't be more proud.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:10 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

That's just what I suggested (cause it's pretty much the only thing he can say)... But having met her one or twice... Well... Lets just say he'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up one morning to find his scrotum glued to his thigh...

And going with that line, he is sure to be hurting her... And he really hates to hurt people...

Oh, and did I mention- She is crazy... And I do really mean it. I know the type of girl she is...

She's the kind that desperately believes in the Prince Charming persona, due to Daddy issues (the abusive father type, not the loving, showering his daughter with gifts version) and a bit too much Disney/Barbie movies... Those types of girls have a really hard time letting go of their beliefs, meaning at least one of several things happen:

1. She gets over it, but only superficially and it has a backfiring effect on her psyche- she now considers all men to be the same jerk who took her virginity away and ran off, making them incapable of any sort of relationship from that point on. That usually comes with a standard package of alcohol and/or self-abuse, blaming herself for being so blind as to not see it coming and that sort of shit. (ITT becoming a lesbo... yes Dar that means she's free game)

2. She gets over it, but becomes a whore- having sex with whoever and whatever is willing enough in a vain attempt to put her past behind her or to recreate what she though she had with him. This also comes with alcohol and self-abuse, mostly blaming herself, but also the jerk for playing her stupid and leaving her. (A whore because let's face it... we've all tapped that... cept Uly.)

3. She doesn't get over it and becomes obsessed with the guy, stalking him and trying to convince him that he loves her and they are meant to be together. Resulting in a probable personality split, kleptomania and several other varying mental disorders. Think Rose from Two and a Half Men. (And your wife ends up getting a restraining order on the bitch...)

4. She doesn't get over it and starts dating and having meaningless relationships with anything sporting at least two legs in a vain attempt to catch his attention. Sometimes (usually) goes with the previous two. (one of my x's... after throwing every sharp implement within reach at me.)

Pretty accurate possibilities... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 am

I'm not a fan of "pancake nipples". I know some people like them but I think smaller ones are hotter. I've masturbated to my fair share of both, though. So don't be hatin'.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

That's just what I suggested (cause it's pretty much the only thing he can say)... But having met her one or twice... Well... Lets just say he'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up one morning to find his scrotum glued to his thigh...

And going with that line, he is sure to be hurting her... And he really hates to hurt people...

Oh, and did I mention- She is crazy... And I do really mean it. I know the type of girl she is...

She's the kind that desperately believes in the Prince Charming persona, due to Daddy issues (the abusive father type, not the loving, showering his daughter with gifts version) and a bit too much Disney/Barbie movies... Those types of girls have a really hard time letting go of their beliefs, meaning at least one of several things happen:

1. She gets over it, but only superficially and it has a backfiring effect on her psyche- she now considers all men to be the same jerk who took her virginity away and ran off, making them incapable of any sort of relationship from that point on. That usually comes with a standard package of alcohol and/or self-abuse, blaming herself for being so blind as to not see it coming and that sort of shit. (ITT becoming a lesbo... yes Dar that means she's free game)

2. She gets over it, but becomes a whore- having sex with whoever and whatever is willing enough in a vain attempt to put her past behind her or to recreate what she though she had with him. This also comes with alcohol and self-abuse, mostly blaming herself, but also the jerk for playing her stupid and leaving her. (A whore because let's face it... we've all tapped that... cept Uly.)

3. She doesn't get over it and becomes obsessed with the guy, stalking him and trying to convince him that he loves her and they are meant to be together. Resulting in a probable personality split, kleptomania and several other varying mental disorders. Think Rose from Two and a Half Men. (And your wife ends up getting a restraining order on the bitch...)

4. She doesn't get over it and starts dating and having meaningless relationships with anything sporting at least two legs in a vain attempt to catch his attention. Sometimes (usually) goes with the previous two. (one of my x's... after throwing every sharp implement within reach at me.)

Pretty accurate possibilities... yeah

Well, I am a licensed shrink... In countries other than Cuba and Mexico... I have my psychology professor to thank for that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:24 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

That's just what I suggested (cause it's pretty much the only thing he can say)... But having met her one or twice... Well... Lets just say he'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up one morning to find his scrotum glued to his thigh...

And going with that line, he is sure to be hurting her... And he really hates to hurt people...

Oh, and did I mention- She is crazy... And I do really mean it. I know the type of girl she is...

She's the kind that desperately believes in the Prince Charming persona, due to Daddy issues (the abusive father type, not the loving, showering his daughter with gifts version) and a bit too much Disney/Barbie movies... Those types of girls have a really hard time letting go of their beliefs, meaning at least one of several things happen:

1. She gets over it, but only superficially and it has a backfiring effect on her psyche- she now considers all men to be the same jerk who took her virginity away and ran off, making them incapable of any sort of relationship from that point on. That usually comes with a standard package of alcohol and/or self-abuse, blaming herself for being so blind as to not see it coming and that sort of shit. (ITT becoming a lesbo... yes Dar that means she's free game)

2. She gets over it, but becomes a whore- having sex with whoever and whatever is willing enough in a vain attempt to put her past behind her or to recreate what she though she had with him. This also comes with alcohol and self-abuse, mostly blaming herself, but also the jerk for playing her stupid and leaving her. (A whore because let's face it... we've all tapped that... cept Uly.)

3. She doesn't get over it and becomes obsessed with the guy, stalking him and trying to convince him that he loves her and they are meant to be together. Resulting in a probable personality split, kleptomania and several other varying mental disorders. Think Rose from Two and a Half Men. (And your wife ends up getting a restraining order on the bitch...)

4. She doesn't get over it and starts dating and having meaningless relationships with anything sporting at least two legs in a vain attempt to catch his attention. Sometimes (usually) goes with the previous two. (one of my x's... after throwing every sharp implement within reach at me.)

Pretty accurate possibilities... yeah

When I read the first one, i thought of her becoming lesbian too.... lol



This is a toughy.

Take a crazy teenage girl with you when you move and be cursed with that forever, but keeping this one girl's heart together

OR

Leave the crazy girl with her education and her family that includes an abusive father. Depending on the first and second choices you showed earlier she quits school feeling like shit, becomes a drunk and most likely a druggie and to gain money from her child she aquired through one of her many lovers, does something insane (prostitution, stripping, possibly suicide for any possible insurance, etc)



I might of missed it, but why does you friend have to move? This looks like it needs a long term solution

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 am

Branch wrote:

When I read the first one, i thought of her becoming lesbian too.... lol



This is a toughy.

Take a crazy teenage girl with you when you move and be cursed with that forever, but keeping this one girl's heart together

OR

Leave the crazy girl with her education and her family that includes an abusive father. Depending on the first and second choices you showed earlier she quits school feeling like shit, becomes a drunk and most likely a druggie and to gain money from her child she aquired through one of her many lovers, does something insane (prostitution, stripping, possibly suicide for any possible insurance, etc)



I might of missed it, but why does you friend have to move? This looks like it needs a long term solution


He doesn't need to move... The thing is, she's studying back in Bulgaria, where she, he and I are from. He (and I) are studying in the UK... She's still in high school, we're in Uni. He didn't have to move, he's just continuing his year in Uni...

And the first one does have the possible lesbian outcome... Though in this scenario she probably won't go for it as she'll be incapable of any sort of relationship- be it male or female, romantic or not (just sex)...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Excuse me, but shouldn't he just say, look I like you, but this isn't going to work out. I made a mistake, and I am sorry, I was not intending to hurt you, etc. But I am not interested in anything further with you.

That's just what I suggested (cause it's pretty much the only thing he can say)... But having met her one or twice... Well... Lets just say he'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up one morning to find his scrotum glued to his thigh...

And going with that line, he is sure to be hurting her... And he really hates to hurt people...

Oh, and did I mention- She is crazy... And I do really mean it. I know the type of girl she is...

She's the kind that desperately believes in the Prince Charming persona, due to Daddy issues (the abusive father type, not the loving, showering his daughter with gifts version) and a bit too much Disney/Barbie movies... Those types of girls have a really hard time letting go of their beliefs, meaning at least one of several things happen:

1. She gets over it, but only superficially and it has a backfiring effect on her psyche- she now considers all men to be the same jerk who took her virginity away and ran off, making them incapable of any sort of relationship from that point on. That usually comes with a standard package of alcohol and/or self-abuse, blaming herself for being so blind as to not see it coming and that sort of shit. (ITT becoming a lesbo... yes Dar that means she's free game)

2. She gets over it, but becomes a whore- having sex with whoever and whatever is willing enough in a vain attempt to put her past behind her or to recreate what she though she had with him. This also comes with alcohol and self-abuse, mostly blaming herself, but also the jerk for playing her stupid and leaving her. (A whore because let's face it... we've all tapped that... cept Uly.)

3. She doesn't get over it and becomes obsessed with the guy, stalking him and trying to convince him that he loves her and they are meant to be together. Resulting in a probable personality split, kleptomania and several other varying mental disorders. Think Rose from Two and a Half Men. (And your wife ends up getting a restraining order on the bitch...)

4. She doesn't get over it and starts dating and having meaningless relationships with anything sporting at least two legs in a vain attempt to catch his attention. Sometimes (usually) goes with the previous two. (one of my x's... after throwing every sharp implement within reach at me.)

Pretty accurate possibilities... yeah

Well, I am a licensed shrink... In countries other than Cuba and Mexico... I have my psychology professor to thank for that...

You need a license in Cuba and Mexico? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Well, I am a licensed shrink... In countries other than Cuba and Mexico... I have my psychology professor to thank for that...

You need a license in Cuba and Mexico? yeah

yeah

Lol I dunno...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

Sounds like you'd be bad at your job.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:54 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Sounds like you'd be bad at your job.

How come?
And I don't really plan on becoming an employed shrink...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Sounds like you'd be bad at your job.

How come?
And I don't really plan on becoming an employed shrink...

Oh, I'm just thinking out loud.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm not a fan of "pancake nipples". I know some people like them but I think smaller ones are hotter. I've masturbated to my fair share of both, though. So don't be hatin'.

What is this.. I don

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm not a fan of "pancake nipples". I know some people like them but I think smaller ones are hotter. I've masturbated to my fair share of both, though. So don't be hatin'.

Please just stop talking... Or breathing... Either way, I'll be happy...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 pm

You know what I hate, everytime I try to access my facebook to talk with my buds about gaming, soccer, basketball and comics, there comes these assholes greeting me, saying I'm their friend and trying to force you to talk with them on facebook, though in real life they either don't look at me or are just real assholes to people.

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Today at 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ask....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: