I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Ask....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:


EG is the pound and they don't want him back.

But isn't that why pounds usually have a small, dark room at the back... For... 'Setting free' those they don't want back...

He escaped...

But... Can't we...



You know what? I'm tired of arguing... Hand me the torch, would ya?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:


But isn't that why pounds usually have a small, dark room at the back... For... 'Setting free' those they don't want back...

He escaped...

But... Can't we...



You know what? I'm tired of arguing... Hand we the torch, would ya?

Are you... are you stupid? This wasn't even remotely an argument..............

Why do you assume EVERYTHING is an argument? And you always back out if goes far enough.

And don't take it personally, Hypah. I'm just nitpicking. I did the same with a lot of people.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 pm

I am detecting a lot of hate in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:


He escaped...

But... Can't we...



You know what? I'm tired of arguing... Hand we the torch, would ya?

Are you... are you stupid? This wasn't even remotely an argument..............

Why do you assume EVERYTHING is an argument? And you always back out if goes far enough.

And don't take it personally, Hypah. I'm just nitpicking. I did the same with a lot of people.

Ok, then... I'm tired of discussing it... Now can I please have the blow-torch... PLEASE!

And for the record, a discussion between two people who are trying to prove each other wrong does not make it an argument and vise-versa- a discussion between two people who are not trying to prove each other wrong and are just talking can be called an argument. Why? Because they both give their own opinions on the thing in question. They're both providing arguments for their point. This does not make it an argument. And a discussion does not need to be for the sake of proving someone wrong to be an argument...

Look... Just... Blow-torch... Now... Please... I'll be good for a week... No more planting Joker Gas bombs in Gotham Park... I promise...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Did someone say fire!?



I\'m CRAZY!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:


But... Can't we...



You know what? I'm tired of arguing... Hand we the torch, would ya?

Are you... are you stupid? This wasn't even remotely an argument..............

Why do you assume EVERYTHING is an argument? And you always back out if goes far enough.

And don't take it personally, Hypah. I'm just nitpicking. I did the same with a lot of people.

Ok, then... I'm tired of discussing it... Now can I please have the blow-torch... PLEASE!

And for the record, a discussion between two people who are trying to prove each other wrong does not make it an argument and vise-versa- a discussion between two people who are not trying to prove each other wrong and are just talking can be called an argument. Why? Because they both give their own opinions on the thing in question. They're both providing arguments for their point. This does not make it an argument. And a discussion does not need to be for the sake of proving someone wrong to be an argument...

Look... Just... Blow-torch... Now... Please... I'll be good for a week... No more planting Joker Gas bombs in Gotham Park... I promise...

You would like that wouldn't you? Fuck off, you twit. And for your information, before this current shit, it wasn't an argument. Nor was I intending it to be. So YOU stop YOUR shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:


Are you... are you stupid? This wasn't even remotely an argument..............

Why do you assume EVERYTHING is an argument? And you always back out if goes far enough.

And don't take it personally, Hypah. I'm just nitpicking. I did the same with a lot of people.

Ok, then... I'm tired of discussing it... Now can I please have the blow-torch... PLEASE!

And for the record, a discussion between two people who are trying to prove each other wrong does not make it an argument and vise-versa- a discussion between two people who are not trying to prove each other wrong and are just talking can be called an argument. Why? Because they both give their own opinions on the thing in question. They're both providing arguments for their point. This does not make it an argument. And a discussion does not need to be for the sake of proving someone wrong to be an argument...

Look... Just... Blow-torch... Now... Please... I'll be good for a week... No more planting Joker Gas bombs in Gotham Park... I promise...

You would like that wouldn't you? Fuck off, you twit. And for your information, before this current shit, it wasn't an argument. Nor was I intending it to be. So YOU stop YOUR shit.

IT'S STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT! Get the wax out of you pointy ears, you overgrown fruit-fly! And it never was an argument... Using the word 'argument' to describe two people talking does not preclude it being a normal discussion. I'm using the two words (argument and discussion) interchangeably as they are both synonymic definitions for a moot- Argument= Moot= Discussion.

An Argument, by definition, is two or more (or less, if you're in that kind of thing) people expressing their views and opinions on a certain matter and either agreeing and/or disagreeing with each other, while backing their own points with information they regard as facts.

A Discussion, again by definition, is again two or more (or less, I won't judge) people expressing their views and opinions on a certain matter and (again!) agreeing and/or disagreeing with each other, while providing due factual defense for their own points.

A Moot...

Look, what I'm saying is that the three are pretty much the same thing...

Now shut up and give me that torch!
you


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Why the fuck are you posting the fucking definitions? I KNOW WHAT THE WORDS MEAN. You're not helping your fucking cause by posting shit I ALREADY FUCKING KNOW. Get your fucking head out of your fucking ass and stop being you for a fucking change.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Lets just drop it... For the sake on not having your head explode...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

The Joker wrote:
Lets just drop it... For the sake on not having your head explode...

Fine. But just remember that I will always be watching you like a fucking hawk.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I can never tell if Burkman is being himself or when he's about to burst a blood vessel... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Lets just drop it... For the sake on not having your head explode...

Fine. But just remember that I will always be watching you like a fucking hawk.

What? Even when I have to tinkle?
Dude... Gay much...
no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Scott wrote:
I can never tell if Burkman is being himself or when he's about to burst a blood vessel... >.>

It's always both.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm

I lost my erection reading all this...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I lost my erection reading all this...

I always gain an erection when I see you guys post.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I lost my erection reading all this...

And that is a bad thing because...

Wait... No...

Please don't answer this...

Oh, what have I done...

no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Because I was going to masturbate.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

And stop being mean to HypahSpikeColeBoxartMegaman! He just wants to be one of us! To be a part of the OT! To play guild wars 2 and diablo 3 with us! And stuff...

Don't do it, Hypah. Don't you say "I never wanted to be one of you guys" or something. Only a fool plays it cool, Hypah! Why must you shower me with your hate when ALL I GIVE IS MY AFFECTION?!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
And stop being mean to HypahSpikeColeBoxartMegaman! He just wants to be one of us! To be a part of the OT! To play guild wars 2 and diablo 3 with us! And stuff...

Don't do it, Hypah. Don't you say "I never wanted to be one of you guys" or something. Only a fool plays it cool, Hypah! Why must you shower me with your hate when ALL I GIVE IS MY AFFECTION?!

You two are meant for each other...
What is this.. I don

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm

The Joker wrote:
You two are meant for each other...

Your mom was meant for each other!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
You two are meant for each other...

Your mom was meant for each other!

That doesn't even... You know? I'm done here... NO amount of therapy can cure you, Uly...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

The Joker wrote:
That doesn't even... You know? I'm done here... NO amount of therapy can cure you, Uly...

You're all "Nothing can save you uly... you're too insane... you're like... some sort of insane joker type dude... YOU DA JOKER!"

That's right... it was me all along. You were the sane one. You just can't fathom my jokerness, yo.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
That doesn't even... You know? I'm done here... NO amount of therapy can cure you, Uly...

You're all "Nothing can save you uly... you're too insane... you're like... some sort of insane joker type dude... YOU DA JOKER!"

That's right... it was me all along. You were the sane one. You just can't fathom my jokerness, yo.


The fact that you're beyond help (unless you include small-arms and cold weapons) does not mean you're too insane... OR that you can just idly impersonate the Joker...

yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 am


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

Callin wrote:

You've just made a new friend...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Today at 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ask....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: