I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Boba hate/like thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Hmm....
I like him.
22%
 22% [ 5 ]
Meh...
39%
 39% [ 9 ]
He is the best ever! <3
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
I dislike him.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
He can go die in a hole.
26%
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23
 

AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm

BobaBounty wrote:
Love you guys too!

How's it going with your lady friend?I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Vaseline wrote:
BobaBounty wrote:
Love you guys too!

How's it going with your lady friend?I love you

Pretty damn good!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Dynastium wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
BobaBounty wrote:
Love you guys too!

How's it going with your lady friend?I love you

Pretty damn good!

Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Me next, ME NEXT!!!

Right who's editing our posts? Because that's worse than The TOR moderating. If you wanna quote and retype shit then fine that's funny but just rewriting what people say takes the piss, simply because if this doesn't get nipped in the bud now it will escalate.

And we all know how things get when we escalate shit.

Yeah, you DICKS!
Ulyaoth already proved that you go straight for the dicks.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:


Right who's editing our posts? Because that's worse than The TOR moderating. If you wanna quote and retype shit then fine that's funny but just rewriting what people say takes the piss, simply because if this doesn't get nipped in the bud now it will escalate.

And we all know how things get when we escalate shit.

Yeah, you DICKS!
Ulyaoth already proved that you go straight for the dicks.

I love dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:


Right who's editing our posts? Because that's worse than The TOR moderating. If you wanna quote and retype shit then fine that's funny but just rewriting what people say takes the piss, simply because if this doesn't get nipped in the bud now it will escalate.

And we all know how things get when we escalate shit.

Yeah, you DICKS!
Ulyaoth already proved that you go straight for the dicks.

I love dick.

8====D love you too

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Yeah, you DICKS!
Ulyaoth already proved that you go straight for the dicks.

I love dick.
Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Ulyaoth already proved that you go straight for the dicks.

I love dick.
Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

I like them under-developed, what can I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I love dick.
Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

I like them under-developed, what can I say.
Apparently you have a lot in common with women in Japan. They like men that look like they're still in their tweens, supposedly.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

I like them under-developed, what can I say.
Apparently you have a lot in common with women in Japan. They like men that look like they're still in their tweens, supposedly.

Tweens are too old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I like them under-developed, what can I say.
Apparently you have a lot in common with women in Japan. They like men that look like they're still in their tweens, supposedly.

Tweens are too old.
But Branch and SWS are both 13.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Apparently you have a lot in common with women in Japan. They like men that look like they're still in their tweens, supposedly.

Tweens are too old.
But Branch and SWS are both 13.

Once you're 13, you're officially a teen.

So, your argument is invalid.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I love dick.
Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

I like them under-developed, what can I say.


You like underdeveloped cock??


Well come right this way!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Especially under aged dicks. You dirty pedo you.

I like them under-developed, what can I say.


You like underdeveloped cock??


Well come right this way!

Sounds promising...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Tweens are too old.
But Branch and SWS are both 13.

Once you're 13, you're officially a teen.

So, your argument is invalid.
No, I was arguing that if tweens were too old for her, what was she doing stalking the two of you?

Kids these days!

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:

But Branch and SWS are both 13.

Once you're 13, you're officially a teen.

So, your argument is invalid.
No, I was arguing that if tweens were too old for her, what was she doing stalking the two of you?

Kids these days!

Tbh, I'll go for any teen/tween/small child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Aximand wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Aximand wrote:

But Branch and SWS are both 13.

Once you're 13, you're officially a teen.

So, your argument is invalid.
No, I was arguing that if tweens were too old for her, what was she doing stalking the two of you?

Kids these days!

My bad.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I like them under-developed, what can I say.


You like underdeveloped cock??


Well come right this way!

Sounds promising...


Hey I could even shave, give you that prepubescent feeling

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:



You like underdeveloped cock??


Well come right this way!

Sounds promising...


Hey I could even shave, give you that prepubescent feeling

Sorry, I'm already the test subject.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

omfg i hate all this pedo flirting. just fucking rape one of them already vaseline.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
omfg i hate all this pedo flirting. just fucking rape one of them already vaseline.

Nobody asked you.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm

I prefer virgins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I prefer virgins.

This is exactly why you're not fucking 13. So how old are you?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I prefer virgins.

I don't even..
Naw dawg..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:43 pm

You know when i was little i met this older women online who tease and flirt with me all the time.

I was so fucking pissed to find out i wouldnt ever get to fuck her and i was just being toyed with.

Anyway now im 21 and married so ill probably never fuck her unless i decide to go to canada and potentailly cheat on my wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   Today at 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Boba hate/like thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MOTU Classics: The Thread - Part 2
» Offer has closed. Thread locked.
» Trying something NEW! Random Picture Thread!
» A Typical Irish forum thread.
» Statistical Pokemon Journey (CP Thread)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: