OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Boba hate/like thread

Go down 
+15
God
Daroska
Boba
PJsnaks
Aximand
CollaWars
Burkman
Fiat The Hutt
Barbelith
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
Scott
Branch
Vaseline
Causa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Hmm....
I like him.
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Meh...
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
He is the best ever! <3
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
I dislike him.
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He can go die in a hole.
The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Vaseline wrote:
My name better be in there.

So, say I posted a picture of a patch of skin that had a barely distinguishable "Vaseline" carved into it. How would this make you feel?

*squeals with anticipation*
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I like BobaBounty. At worst he was insecure, and tended to leap immediately to conclusions that people were picking on him. On the other hand, people picked on him a lot...

Hope he finds his way here...

:)Fiat
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
I like BobaBounty. At worst he was insecure, and tended to leap immediately to conclusions that people were picking on him. On the other hand, people picked on him a lot...

Hope he finds his way here...

:)Fiat

Boba is douche never-the-less
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

So, say I posted a picture of a patch of skin that had a barely distinguishable "Vaseline" carved into it. How would this make you feel?

My favourite genre of film is horror so it wouldn't freak me out that much.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm

He's a pile of shit. Both him and Gestahlt.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
He's a pile of shit. Both him and Gestahlt.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Is that how you get through the day?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

lol I laugh at people that rage over Gestahlt... troll
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Scott wrote:
That really was quite amusing. Although Gestahlt was a bad troll with all the "U mad bro?"s he posted sometimes one would be right on.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Scott wrote:

He's still a cunt face.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

He's still a cunt face.

Umadbro? troll
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Scott wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

He's still a cunt face.

Umadbro? troll

Iaintevenmad.jpg
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
That really was quite amusing. Although Gestahlt was a bad troll with all the "U mad bro?"s he posted sometimes one would be right on.
I don't think of Gestahlt as a troll, really, I just think of him as a socially inept educated jackass. Now, there's nothing wrong with the educated part, its the socially inept and jackass part that's wrong. He really seemed to go out of his way to antagonize people, but he wasn't funny when he did it, he was just being, as said, a cunt face.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't think of Gestahlt as a troll, really, I just think of him as a socially inept educated jackass. Now, there's nothing wrong with the educated part, its the socially inept and jackass part that's wrong. He really seemed to go out of his way to antagonize people, but he wasn't funny when he did it, he was just being, as said, a cunt face.
Hence the "bad." I don't even know if he ever realized he was trolling.

Also, I thought it was hilarious how he assumed people where using technical arguments and all his misconceptions. Like when I pointed out something was a fallacy. He jumped the gun and said fallacies were only the recognized ones. Completely ignoring that the list isn't comprehensive and that the word doesn't necessitate the Psych 101 list. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, we don't have a :rolleyes:?
:evil:
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

Wait a minute, we don't have a :rolleyes:?[/color] :evil:

:roll:
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Scott wrote:
:roll:

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 pm

We do now.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Hence the "bad." I don't even know if he ever realized he was trolling.

Also, I thought it was hilarious how he assumed people where using technical arguments and all his misconceptions. Like when I pointed out something was a fallacy. He jumped the gun and said fallacies were only the recognized ones. Completely ignoring that the list isn't comprehensive and that the word doesn't necessitate the Psych 101 list. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, we don't have a :rolleyes:?
:evil:
I really loved the thread I had (before they banned @ threads) asking him just why he hung out in the OT, or the TOR forums in general, since he seemed to have such dislike for both BioWare and the people posting on the forums and he kept trying to tell me that I was being emotional. I was giggling like mad at his responses, if that counts as emotional.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Aximand wrote:
I really loved the thread I had (before they banned @ threads) asking him just why he hung out in the OT, or the TOR forums in general, since he seemed to have such dislike for both BioWare and the people posting on the forums and he kept trying to tell me that I was being emotional. I was giggling like mad at his responses, if that counts as emotional.
Ya, I laughed at him for that (Which happens to be an actual logical fallacy. :lol:) a lot too. But, @ Threads were banned long before then, that one just wasn't picked up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Ya, I laughed at him for that (Which happens to be an actual logical fallacy. :lol:) a lot too. But, @ Threads were banned long before then, that one just wasn't picked up for a while.
Well it was before they really started to crack down on them, at any rate. I honestly think he's just over educated and under socialized so he doesn't know how to interact with people without offending them. I'd kinda feel bad if he wasn't such a douche rag.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Geshalt was hilarious to watch in my opinion. Both in his own failures but also the way he antagonized others so I liked him enough....although that was mostly after I came back with an alt and he was the only other person who was defending DA2.

Honestly I'd invite him just to watch him and BuddyBurkman argue because that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Geshalt was hilarious to watch in my opinion. Both in his own failures but also the way he antagonized others so I liked him enough....although that was mostly after I came back with an alt and he was the only other person who was defending DA2.

Honestly I'd invite him just to watch him and BuddyBurkman argue because that would be hilarious.
Just because he was hilarious to watch make an idiot of himself doesn't mean he wasn't a total cunt face. And because he is a total cunt face, we shouldn't invite him.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Just because he was hilarious to watch make an idiot of himself doesn't mean he wasn't a total cunt face. And because he is a total cunt face, we shouldn't invite him.
I might invite him just to see you get your panties in a twist.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:29 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

I might invite him just to see you get your panties in a twist.
Meh, one more jackwagon around here won't make much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boba hate/like thread   The Boba hate/like thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boba hate/like thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next