OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

Go down 
+19
SoupWithSauce
Meatlocker
Jet
Burkman
Yeet
Branch
Boba
CollaWars
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Daroska
Hypah
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Scott
Ulyaoth
Ban-Anad
Callin
Causa
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

That makes sense Morrigan.... what about showing them a video of someone giving birth.... makes me wanna hide in my closet just thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 am

Branch wrote:
That makes sense Morrigan.... what about showing them a video of someone giving birth.... makes me wanna hide in my closet just thinking about it....

Hmm I hadn't thought about that. that's actually a good idea.

Spanky, can we go to the library and get "The Miracle of Life"?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Branch wrote:

and the movie about the chick with teeth in her vagina
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 Teethposter_3_m
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Branch wrote:

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 Teethposter_3_m

I might show that one to her boyfriend, then it might scare him. mwhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 am

Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Branch wrote:

you
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 am

Branch wrote:
Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

you

True story bro!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 am

Just put them pills in tic-tac canisters...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

The Joker wrote:

No...because then my son would steal them. We don't need him any weirder then he already is! you
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I might show that one to her boyfriend, then it might scare him. mwhahahahaha

no...just no

F....U....C....K....
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 am

Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:

No...because then my son would steal them. We don't need him any weirder then he already is! you

I was literally going to post this.

True freaking story.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:

dats right... you got a sweet 16 now. i dread when my girls turn that age. gonna put em all on birthcontrol, not cus im goin to condone sex but because hey teenagers are teenagers and if they DO decide to do it. no grandbabies.

Yeah as of Saturday my oldest is 16- ULY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT THIS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. I hope we're clear dude.

She is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with her, which has me really really nervous. I was thinking about putting her on birth control too, but her dad doesn't want me too, he says that it is telling her it's ok to have sex. But I think it's telling her, look I live in the real world and I know you are going to do it when you want too regardless of what I think, but this way I know at the very least, you will not be coming home pregnant and can actually have a youth.

SOOOOO I am kind of torn, I don't want to fight any more than I have too with her Dad. We fight enough as it is.

A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Condoms are a bad idea. I know way way way too many people that don't use them. even if they have them. People don't get responsible using condoms until they become adults. Kids are kind of dumb that way... although that being said, maybe she would because she is a very mature and responsible sort of kid, and so is her boyfriend... Maybe I will talk to her later and see kind of what she thinks, and get an idea of how close to being active she is?

*raises hand*

Wait... yer saying you have to actually put them on to be effective? no...just no
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Condoms are a bad idea. I know way way way too many people that don't use them. even if they have them. People don't get responsible using condoms until they become adults. Kids are kind of dumb that way... although that being said, maybe she would because she is a very mature and responsible sort of kid, and so is her boyfriend... Maybe I will talk to her later and see kind of what she thinks, and get an idea of how close to being active she is?

*raises hand*

Wait... yer saying you have to actually put them on to be effective? no...just no

Now we know how little Scott got here.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

*raises hand*

lol She was actually switching birth control at the time...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

*raises hand*

lol She was actually switching birth control at the time...

You have now learned the birth control golden rule. When switching always use backup for the first couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm

She's only 16. People don't start having sex at 16. She'll be 24 at least before she does anything like that.

That's... that's how it works, right? I'm... I'm normal, right?

*sobbing*
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I had another dream with girl-at-work last night. Except she didn't actually show up in it this time. I was in her bedroom for some reason. I decided to look through her drawers, I was careful to check just how they were open, like if one edge was sticking out a little, so that I could leave it that way when I closed it.

I found her panty drawer and took out a pair to look at it. It was so tiny. Girls and their sexy, sexy panties. I considered taking one to masturbate with but for some reason my brother was also there and he was coming into the room so I put it back and closed the drawer. I think that's where the dream ended.

For the record, I wouldn't actually steal her underwear or go through her drawers. But I woulda thought about it... which is probably why I did it in dream form.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
She's only 16. People don't start having sex at 16. She'll be 24 at least before she does anything like that.

That's... that's how it works, right? I'm... I'm normal, right?

*sobbing*

Your are normal for a Ulyaoth. So dont try to be something your not. Dont conform to our versions of normalcy. cus no matter what you will always feel like your falling short.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I had another dream with girl-at-work last night. Except she didn't actually show up in it this time. I was in her bedroom for some reason. I decided to look through her drawers, I was careful to check just how they were open, like if one edge was sticking out a little, so that I could leave it that way when I closed it.

I found her panty drawer and took out a pair to look at it. It was so tiny. Girls and their sexy, sexy panties. I considered taking one to masturbate with but for some reason my brother was also there and he was coming into the room so I put it back and closed the drawer. I think that's where the dream ended.

For the record, I wouldn't actually steal her underwear or go through her drawers. But I woulda thought about it... which is probably why I did it in dream form.

Soooo sisters are ok but brothers aren't... well at least you have limits.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 pm

God damn it, spanky! I'm trying to read shit but my mom walks by and your damn signature is on the screen and I'm like "oh shit, scroll up".

Also, I've been "being an uly" and I'm pretty sure I wanna kill myself.

And ew, morrigan, that's gay. Don't be gayz.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
God damn it, spanky! I'm trying to read shit but my mom walks by and your damn signature is on the screen and I'm like "oh shit, scroll up".

Also, I've been "being an uly" and I'm pretty sure I wanna kill myself.

And ew, morrigan, that's gay. Don't be gayz.

I can't help it, it's in my DNA.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm

I don't know what's bringing back all these girl-at-work memories, but they keep comin. I think this is when people start drinking.

*drinks more sprite*

IT'S NOT THE SAME!!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm

This plate I'm eating off of has a teddy bear on it. Just like my girl-at-worky bear. She was going to be my cuddle bear. *sobbing*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Anyone notice this thread got archived?

So I guess the forums' pages-per-thread limit is 50...

Well... Here's a link to the original:
https://swtorot.forumotion.com/t2070-1988th-one-to-post-wins-the-killing-joke

It's capped at 990 and there's 146 in this thread already, making 1136 posts in total... Meaning we got only 852 to go!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 pm

The Joker wrote:

It's capped at 990 and there's 146 in this thread already, making 1136 posts in total... Meaning we got only 852 to go!

I noticed this morning, and I was like wth this got capped at even less than the ask thread did.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I noticed this morning, and I was like wth this got capped at even less than the ask thread did.

Maybe they get capped at 50 but takes a while for it to get processed/show up?

Is it that important?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next