I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 pm

i'm a mermaid

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
i'm a mermaid

Which one?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 pm

I'll take the fish-head one. More meat to eat.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Burkman wrote:
I'll take the fish-head one. More meat to eat.

I don't think... y'know what... nvm... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I'll take the fish-head one. More meat to eat.

I don't think... y'know what... nvm... >.>

Hey, food is food.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

And Jews are Jews.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there.

Cuz that's what friends are sposed to do.

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there.

Cuz that's what friends are sposed to do.

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you.


I just cried out tears.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Baby Babbbyy pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there.

Cuz that's what friends are sposed to do.

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you.


I just cried out tears.

I cried tears...not from my eyes though. And they were for Uly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:


If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you.


I just cried out tears.

I cried tears...not from my eyes though. And they were for Uly.

I cry tears from my scrote.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


I just cried out tears.

I cried tears...not from my eyes though. And they were for Uly.

I cry tears from my scrote.

Me too brosef.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:


I cried tears...not from my eyes though. And they were for Uly.

I cry tears from my scrote.

Me too brosef.

Uly

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Uly likes to type lyrics to songs he hears at work on a semi-daily basis.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly likes to type lyrics to songs he hears at work on a semi-daily basis.

Leet likes to hug Uly until his eyeballs pop out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly likes to type lyrics to songs he hears at work on a semi-daily basis.

Leet likes to hug Uly until his eyeballs pop out.

<-------- Would like to see...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Scott wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly likes to type lyrics to songs he hears at work on a semi-daily basis.

Leet likes to hug Uly until his eyeballs pop out.

<-------- Would like to see...

Will show you after I finish stalking him a la David Bowie in Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Scott wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly likes to type lyrics to songs he hears at work on a semi-daily basis.

Leet likes to hug Uly until his eyeballs pop out.

<-------- Would like to see...

Will show you after I finish stalking him a la David Bowie in Labyrinth.

Ooooo... can you do that thing with the crystal balls in yer hand too?!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 am

This thread is getting curiouser and curiouser...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 am

Scott wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Scott wrote:


<-------- Would like to see...

Will show you after I finish stalking him a la David Bowie in Labyrinth.

Ooooo... can you do that thing with the crystal balls in yer hand too?!

why do you care what the technique they use to play with your balls are?? as long as they are played with its all good.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey, fuck you too scott.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Scott wrote:


<-------- Would like to see...

Will show you after I finish stalking him a la David Bowie in Labyrinth.

Ooooo... can you do that thing with the crystal balls in yer hand too?!

why do you care what the technique they use to play with your balls are?? as long as they are played with its all good.

You've obviously never had your balls played with by David Bowie...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 pm

It's so God damn hot outside.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:


Ooooo... can you do that thing with the crystal balls in yer hand too?!

why do you care what the technique they use to play with your balls are?? as long as they are played with its all good.

You've obviously never had your balls played with by David Bowie...

Do we really need to know how that went?
Dude...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:


Ooooo... can you do that thing with the crystal balls in yer hand too?!

why do you care what the technique they use to play with your balls are?? as long as they are played with its all good.

You've obviously never had your balls played with by David Bowie...

Do we really need to know how that went?
Dude...

Imagine LSD could give you a bj...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Today at 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last Post Wins
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: