I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 potato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 am

I made my OTA account exactly one year ago, as of today.


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 am

Your Join Date shows as the 19th...

LIEZ! ALL LIEZ!! THE POTATO ISN'T REAL!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 am

The Joker wrote:
Your Join Date shows as the 19th...

LIEZ! ALL LIEZ!! THE POTATO ISN'T REAL!!!

lrn 2 timezone switch n00b

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Your Join Date shows as the 19th...

LIEZ! ALL LIEZ!! THE POTATO ISN'T REAL!!!

lrn 2 timezone switch n00b

But... The US is GMT minus... Which means that it's around 12:00 on the East Coast and even earlier as you go west... Sooo... Your argument is invalid...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 am

The Joker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Your Join Date shows as the 19th...

LIEZ! ALL LIEZ!! THE POTATO ISN'T REAL!!!

lrn 2 timezone switch n00b

But... The US is GMT minus... Which means that it's around 12:00 on the East Coast and even earlier as you go west... Sooo... Your argument is invalid...


No, you lose.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

I still don't get it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am

His join date says the 18th. Ban, stop being a noob

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
His join date says the 18th. Ban, stop being a noob

B-but... I'm having fuuuun... It's so easy to get them rolling...

OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Speaking of potatoes... last night... crazy...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Speaking of potatoes... last night... crazy...

Did some girl stuff a potato up her snatch? If not then what does a potato have to do with anything? How crazy could it have been? Not crazy enough if a chick didn't wind up with a potato up her snatch, that's for sure...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Speaking of potatoes... last night... crazy...

Did some girl stuff a potato up her snatch? If not then what does a potato have to do with anything? How crazy could it have been? Not crazy enough if a chick didn't wind up with a potato up her snatch, that's for sure...

Potatoes = Irish = St. Patty's day

Keep up sober man...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Scott wrote:
Potatoes = Irish = St. Patty's day

Keep up sober man...

That's racist. That's like saying "speaking of watermelons... my february was pretty crazy."

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: potato   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Potatoes = Irish = St. Patty's day

Keep up sober man...

That's racist. That's like saying "speaking of watermelons... my february was pretty crazy."

What you do with your watermelons is none of my business brochacho...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: potato   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 am


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 am

Callin wrote:

This thread just reached it's logical boundary... Anything past Maid Hitler Holding a Pineapple cannot possibly, tangibly or intangibly follow a path of sound reason...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: potato   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Callin wrote:

I like where this is going..

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: potato   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:27 pm

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

This thread just reached it's logical boundary... Anything past Maid Hitler Holding a Pineapple cannot possibly, tangibly or intangibly follow a path of sound reason...

Bring it on.

I'm...

Mature.

I'll take my prize now.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: potato   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Christopher the Rogue wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

This thread just reached it's logical boundary... Anything past Maid Hitler Holding a Pineapple cannot possibly, tangibly or intangibly follow a path of sound reason...

Bring it on.

I'm...

Mature.

I'll take my prize now.

Maid Hitler is currently dusting it off...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: potato   Today at 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
potato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Potato Puffs
» potato
» I'm a hot little potato right now!
» Any Ladies Potato Barrel Classic predictions?
» Stompa Conversion (not mine)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: