I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 you are all nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 pm

I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Can I insult the person's lack of a certain genitalia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Can I insult the person's lack of a certain genitalia?

As long as you don't insult the genitalia's country.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Can I insult the person's lack of a certain genitalia?

As long as you don't insult the genitalia's country.

Damn, so Penistan is off limits? So are the United States of Twat? What about the United Prick Emirates?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Who the fuck cares? I dont see anyone rage quiting over nationality. If you care about it, then fight back.


This is bullshit if you're telling us what arguements not to have.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Branch wrote:
Who the fuck cares? I dont see anyone rage quiting over nationality. If you care about it, then fight back.


This is bullshit if you're telling us what arguements not to have.

I'd agree. If I wanted a moderator's dick down my throat I'd go over to the SWTOR forums.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Colla 2012

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

United Hippies Alliance and gold? You so gold... Hitlah!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

United Hippies Alliance and gold? You so gold... Hitlah!

Mud, Oil, GREASE, Dirt, Dust, Paint Stain, Smog.


dirty dirty words

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


but you love me with the intensity of a thousand burning suns.

...Right?

More like with the intensity of a light bulb...

But I still love you. OMG!

What are we talkin' about here... a 60 watt 100 watt... what?

like a single bulb on christmas tree lights OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:52 pm

I just want to go one week without somebody antagonizing another person which leads to a heated discussion about whatever.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Burkman wrote:
I just want to go one week without somebody antagonizing another person which leads to a heated discussion about whatever.

good luck with that

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Callin wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I just want to go one week without somebody antagonizing another person which leads to a heated discussion about whatever.

good luck with that

Yeah...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 pm

It isnt as NEAR as intense as religion. We've had more heated convos about football.


As for your anger, its the OT, last I remember most of us were trolls in the old OT. We piss people off. Boom.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Branch wrote:
It isnt as NEAR as intense as religion. We've had more heated convos about football.


As for your anger, its the OT, last I remember most of us were trolls in the old OT. We piss people off. Boom.

Except you.

lolololol

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
It isnt as NEAR as intense as religion. We've had more heated convos about football.


As for your anger, its the OT, last I remember most of us were trolls in the old OT. We piss people off. Boom.

Except you.

lolololol

Wat u drivin @..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
It isnt as NEAR as intense as religion. We've had more heated convos about football.


As for your anger, its the OT, last I remember most of us were trolls in the old OT. We piss people off. Boom.

Except you.

lolololol

Dexter

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I speak ENGLISH, thank you very much.


Fixed.

Shut up. No really, just shut up.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I speak ENGLISH, thank you very much.


Fixed.

Shut up. No really, just shut up.


No, respect your language's origins and proper name you fuckhead.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm

I speak American English.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:



Fixed.

Shut up. No really, just shut up.


No, respect your language's origins and proper name you fuckhead.

Take a class on humor, why don't you?

The idea of that was that I was implying all American's are idiots who couldn't understand BanannaDealer's lengthy and well-thought out remark was too "complicated" for us to understand.

I know that we speak English, Causa.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

This thread is now diamonds.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Jetbounty wrote:


Take a class on humor, why don't you?

The idea of that was that I was implying all American's are idiots who couldn't understand BanannaDealer's lengthy and well-thought out remark was too "complicated" for us to understand.

I know that we speak English, Causa.


I am aware that you were trying to point that BananaDealer's post was complex. I did not however, realize that you trying to make it interlace with Ban's general quasi-bestridden view of Americans. I apologize for taking offense at that statement, happy?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Today at 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
you are all nothing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: