I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 you are all nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Are any of us really happy?

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Are any of us really happy?


Awwwnuuuuu

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Yes.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Yes.


FUCK YEA! A little scuffle every know and then is just healthy. Fun times indeed!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Are any of us really happy?

Hell no. But i'm amused

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 pm

You know, you remind me of myself at a young age. All I cared about was riding narwhales and sleeping in honeycombs and drinking babies' tears...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.

Oh, oh I see how it is. Us white folks don't know how to shut our mouths, huh? When we're not insulting people, we're cramming in the kraft mac & cheese, huh?

Racist...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.

Oh, oh I see how it is. Us white folks don't know how to shut our mouths, huh? When we're not insulting people, we're cramming in the kraft mac & cheese, huh?

Racist...

Shut the fuck up Uly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.

Oh, oh I see how it is. Us white folks don't know how to shut our mouths, huh? When we're not insulting people, we're cramming in the kraft mac & cheese, huh?

Racist...


^ One hundred percent humor.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.




_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.


Last edited by Grimeth's Sister on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Causa wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.

Oh, oh I see how it is. Us white folks don't know how to shut our mouths, huh? When we're not insulting people, we're cramming in the kraft mac & cheese, huh?

Racist...


^ One hundred percent humor.

Must i stress that you have no humor again?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:


You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Shut the fuck up Uly.

Hey! You watch your mouth! When I was your age, we didn't cuss. We played wall ball and ate funyuns and watched girls play that game where you jump over those two bar thingies and try to tag the other... cuz sometimes they wore skirts... and stuff. We also played the game ourselves, but that wasn't the first memory that came to mind.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Shut the fuck up Uly.

Hey! You watch your mouth! When I was your age, we didn't cuss. We played wall ball and ate funyuns and watched girls play that game where you jump over those two bar thingies and try to tag the other... cuz sometimes they wore skirts... and stuff. We also played the game ourselves, but that wasn't the first memory that came to mind.

Not sure if like...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Is Scorpion considered evil?

Or neutral.

OR... Good... in a sense?...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Is Scorpion considered evil?

Or neutral.

OR... Good... in a sense?...

Which Scorpion?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Is Scorpion considered evil?

Or neutral.

OR... Good... in a sense?...

Which Scorpion?

Mortal Kombat

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

Yeah, fuck you. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. So maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?

See? I'm not unreasonable. I own up to my mistakes. I'll even apologize for my actions. But have any of you apologized to me for the shit you say to me? I don't recall one moment.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. Maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?


Uh.... it makes you angry.... cuz you have anger issues?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. Maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?


Uh.... it makes you angry.... cuz you have anger issues?

I don't have anger issues. I'm just oversensitive. Also, don't even say that I don't belong on the internet. Don't even think that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I have revised and edited my posts to make them less... childish.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Is Scorpion considered evil?

Or neutral.

OR... Good... in a sense?...

Which Scorpion?

Mortal Kombat

I think he's considered to be a villain.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   Today at 3:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
you are all nothing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: