OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

you are all nothing

Go down 
+9
Scott
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
DarthShadie
Yeet
Causa
Ulyaoth
Burkman
Boba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

you are all nothing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. Maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?

Uh.... it makes you angry.... cuz you have anger issues?

I don't have anger issues. I'm just oversensitive. Also, don't even say that I don't belong on the internet. Don't even think that.

I wasnt. Just chill out when someone says something.

The meaning of trolling is to get someone to RESPOND to your troll post.

you are all nothing - Page 4 Don__t_feed_the_Troll
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. So maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?

See? I'm not unreasonable. I own up to my mistakes. I'll even apologize for my actions. But have any of you apologized to me for the shit you say to me? I don't recall one moment.

Um, nobody ever even slightly regards you in our arguments the majority of the time. You just jump in and say "Burkman wants some action tonight!" like some sort of Batman of the OT. It's annoying, especially when we're already focusing on a controversial topic with someone else. We don't need more to argue about then.

Also, I've apologized to you several times for what I've said. Even when I shouldn't have since I did nothing wrong; but I wanted to keep the peace.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. People egg ME into heated arguments. Not the other way around. People like you say shit, which bugs the fuck out of me, and I say something. Then you guys blow it out of proportion which makes me take it even further. If we're talking about the catalyst of my anger, then again, I'm going to redirect that towards you guys.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Nobody said anything to you in the thread and you go all "NO MOAR" on us. We've had plenty of talks about politics AND religion. That shit gets heated, but who the fuck cares? THIS IS THE INTERNET! THIS IS THE OT!!

I'm not going to explain it again. I'm done and I'm going to let it go now. So anything else you people have to say to me, you can shove it up your ass. So maybe I do get angry too much. I try to change, I really do. But how am I supposed to change if even the smallest retarded shit you guys say makes me angry?

See? I'm not unreasonable. I own up to my mistakes. I'll even apologize for my actions. But have any of you apologized to me for the shit you say to me? I don't recall one moment.

Um, nobody ever even slightly regards you in our arguments the majority of the time. You just jump in and say "Burkman wants some action tonight!" like some sort of Batman of the OT. It's annoying, especially when we're already focusing on a controversial topic with someone else. We don't need more to argue about then.

Also, I've apologized to you several times for what I've said. Even when I shouldn't have since I did nothing wrong; but I wanted to keep the peace.

Uh... I'm not even going to bother... I'm just going to let what you said go and move on. I have to change sometime. So why not now?

Just to be clear, you can be far more annoying than anyone else on here at times. Except Spike.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Jetbounty wrote:

The latter underlined sentence I can vouch for.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Uh... I'm not even going to bother... I'm just going to let what you said go and move on. I have to change sometime. So why not now?

Just to be clear, you can be far more annoying than anyone else on here at times. Except Spike.

I love the genuine insult.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:30 pm

BABY, YOU'RE A FIIIIIIRE WOOOORRK
COME ON, LET YOUR COLOOOOOORS BUUUURRST
MAKE 'EM GO "OH! OH! OH!"
YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE 'EM FALLIN DOWN-OWN-OOOOOWWWNN
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
BABY, YOU'RE A FIIIIIIRE WOOOORRK
COME ON, LET YOUR COLOOOOOORS BUUUURRST
MAKE 'EM GO "OH! OH! OH!"
YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE 'EM FALLIN DOWN-OWN-OOOOOWWWNN

Testarossa.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will not allow you to insult nationalities anymore. We haven't exactly insulted you, so why don't you just zip it?

You people insult my nationality and ethnicity every single day.

So don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

you are all nothing - Page 4 You-people
you are all nothing - Page 4 128966902993424245
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I said YOU PEOPLE.

you are all nothing - Page 4 WhatDoYouMean_u18chan

DAMMIT WILBOURN!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Excuse me? I never insulted your nationality. And I haven't seen one person insult anyone's country until YOU came along. So don't call me a fucking hypocrite, you fucking idiot.

And Branch, shut the fuck up. Insulting countries is like talking about religion. People have opinions that other people will get heated towards. It's a matter of keeping the peace. And it's fucking hard to do that when everybody keeps provoking people into raging/getting pissed/really annoyed.

And you guys WONDER WHY I GET MAD ALL THE TIME

Woah judgemental Burkman is judgemental. Not surprising there.

Firstly, I didn't say YOU insulted my nationality. I said YOU PEOPLE.

Meaning you lot as a group, not in a singular mannerism. Secondly, I only insult people
who insult me. Causa made me feel a little insulted with a comment on a chatroom, so I went
ahead and insulted him in all fairness. It keeps the balance of a jest, insult and vengeance.

Thirdly, now that you've went ahead and insulted myself, I'll go ahead and insult you.
No one- NO ONE, has caused more drama or arguments than your overall personality.
For every insult there's a remedy, but.. when it's your anger, you just keep up as a grudge.

You are just ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY. You've always twisted small arguments into HUGE arguments.
Morrigan, Jet, Branch, Bobabounty, Vaseline, BananaDealer are good examples for participants.
Even though they might not remember such arguments themselves, I'm too sure I can recall them.

So you know what, Burkman? stop using a playful forum as a beat-them-up game.
Go do some boxing, therapy or meditation and don't use us lot as your stress targets.

you are all nothing - Page 4 You-people
you are all nothing - Page 4 128966902993424245

ITS A DUDECEPTION
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Annoying > Acting like you want to kill everybody and constantly threatening it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Annoying > Acting like you want to kill everybody and constantly threatening it.

So you admit being more annoying than everybody else here? That's great. I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm

I wanted to post something normal but then I found a video of Uly & Grim on youtube.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Daroska wrote:
I wanted to post something normal but then I found a video of Uly & Grim on youtube.

You should'a heard what they were sayin' about you...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:

You should'a heard what they were sayin' about you...

you are all nothing - Page 4 Funny-i-love-you_4326_1
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

So you admit being more annoying than everybody else here? That's great. I don't really care.

Oh, but you do.

Inside right now, you are crying...SCREAMING for love. But you shall not receive. Not here, not anywhere.

You will walk this earth unloved, forever.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Oh, but you do.

Inside right now, you are crying...SCREAMING for love. But you shall not receive. Not here, not anywhere.

You will scroll this internet unloved, for a long period of time.

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Oh, but you do.

You will walk this earth unloved, forever.

Pffft. I'm not going to bother. You're a waste of breath and time. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit here and laugh at your pathetic attempt to be smart. So don't flatter yourself by saying that kind of stuff. It only makes you look like a complete and utter jackass.

So hey, if you want to continue to make yourself look like complete fool by saying the things you are now, be my guest. Sure, people ridicule me for getting angry and threatening people, but hey, at least I'm not you.

Next topic.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I like pumpkins.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Burkman wrote:
I like pumpkins.

We can tell.
you are all nothing - Page 4 Slutty-pumpkin
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Callin wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I like pumpkins.

We can tell.
you are all nothing - Page 4 Slutty-pumpkin

Uly
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm slowly becoming aware of the downfall of this society.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Hmmm... Remember how I said that the Autobots were boring? It seems that I forgot about the Dinobots... Don't know how, but I remember loving the shit out of them.

Grimlock is a mean motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

I'm pretty sure someone just tied a cinder block to your legs... and is now dropping you into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I'm pretty sure someone just tied a cinder block to your legs... and is now dropping you into the lake.

Amazing...
*Lets go of Boba's neck, leaving him to fall.*
How did you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you are all nothing   you are all nothing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

you are all nothing
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-