I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Being attracted to children is a mental disorder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 pm

But being attracted to the same gender isn't. *wink*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Also, abortion. MOAR! *sucks stem cells out of fetus to gain youth and fitness*

The stem cells will go to my arms and build the muscle that should've been there in a male adult, you see.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Alright alright, alright..... alright... in all seriousness... I find it hard to believe people are born gay. I think it's something people choose... with enough exposure and willingness you can be sexually attracted to anything. They think they were born that way because everyone is telling them that's how it happens + deluding themselves. I've convinced myself of all sorts of falsehoods because I wanted to believe it enough. Like finding a girl who'll actually like me back someday. Believe it!(naruto)

Also, people believing that god made them gay and that god loves them for being gay... I don't see how they got to that conclusion. The bible says "gay bad" right in thurr.

"did you ever read the bible, hurr hurr?"

Yes I did! About a quarter of it... was quite some time ago, anyway, it says "if two dudes sleep in the same bed, throw rocks at that shit, cuz fuuuuuuuuck" -direct bible quote

The other 75% probably runs along the same vein. I'm just sayin, you can go be gay but then continuing to be christian and saying god made you gay and it's ok? Nuh uh. It says no.

Jesus allowed premarital sex during the second coming, so that's fine. So shut up about it. Also, the bible doesn't say you can't bang your cousin. I read it, there was a list. Cousin wasn't on it. Or "daughter of your mother's brother" or anything like that. I checked. Jussayin.

Before you rampage, I'd... vote to allow gay marriage... begrudgingly. The begrudgingly part mostly because I don't agree with the whole being born that way thing. Also, transexuals. HA!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 am

I truly fear for your life. Wat u drivin @..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

This thread idea was given to me by another OTer who shall be nameless. Title and first post are his quotes. Well, sorta. I altered it and added a wink. The message is the same.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 am

Dafaq Uly... What's happening to you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 am

Yo... dis be Uly's thread... everyone else... vamanos!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am

so if Uly made a "Ramblings of a Lonely Man" thread. a place where he can go and just post his rambling thoughts to keep sane.. sort of like an online blog/diary. it wont get deleted?


PLEASE DO THIS ULY.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 am

Callin wrote:
so if Uly made a "Ramblings of a Lonely Man" thread. a place where he can go and just post his rambling thoughts to keep sane.. sort of like an online blog/diary. it wont get deleted?


PLEASE DO THIS ULY.

Sooo... Something like Anne Frank's diaries? But you know... Less about Nazis and more about him being a whip-ass wuss...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:10 pm

In response to what you said about gay people choosing gayness:

Sexual arousing is something that usually starts at a young age, unconsciously affecting the person with "unknown" sexual desires (that's when you're little). Then around the time puberty shows up it's been nurtured to the point where the person has it grown enough and is aware enough to (usually) recognize it as what we see it as when we're older.

I have trouble thinking so many people were just born into it though, there's no doubt in my mind the majority "chose" to go that root. But I don't consider being "gay" to be a sin (this is getting off the rails a bit, but just want to say it.) I consider publicly expressing gayness to be a sin, it's just as bad as lust in my opinion, or any other sin.

Unless of course you "chose" to be gay, then I'd consider that wrong.



This is all from a Christian's perspective of course.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Sorry to break it to you, but Homosexuality has been a part of nature for a very long time.

And you say you don't think being gay is a sin, and yet you think expressing it is. That makes no sense. Expressing "gayness" is no different than a man and a woman expressing their love in public. Your logic is flawed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Burkman wrote:
Sorry to break it to you, but Homosexuality has been a part of nature for a very long time.

And you say you don't think being gay is a sin, and yet you think expressing it is. That makes no sense. Expressing "gayness" is no different than a man and a woman expressing their love in public. Your logic is flawed.

I agree. A lot of people see Gay marriage as homosexuals flaunting their "gayness". Well it works both ways, a Heterosexual marriage is just people showing off their "straightness" in my opinion. In actuality it's just two people, genders don't matter worth shit. Just my viewpoint.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I want to be able to married my Dodge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:03 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I want to be able to married my Dodge.

Will it be a shotgun wedding?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Wilbz

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Sup guyz.. FABULOUS!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Aaaand yet another thread gone the way of Darma & Greg...

In other news... It's Orthodox Easter this weekend... We went to church... I swear, I had a feeling I nearly spontaneously burst into flames at the door...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Wat

For my views, look at Rick Santorum.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Alright alright, alright..... alright... in all seriousness... I find it hard to believe people are born gay. I think it's something people choose... with enough exposure and willingness you can be sexually attracted to anything. They think they were born that way because everyone is telling them that's how it happens + deluding themselves. I've convinced myself of all sorts of falsehoods because I wanted to believe it enough. Like finding a girl who'll actually like me back someday. Believe it!(naruto)

I find it hilarious that this is more scientifically accurate than most of what I hear people say on the subject. Although the theory is that people are predisposed towards homosexuality, and mind you I rather LIKE this theory and it is strongly supported, the fact is that it isn't one hundred percent certain. Of course, you must understand that this theory is about "predisposition." In no way does being predisposed make you gay. Psychology tells us that there are at least both Nature and Nurture in play. Furthermore, several people subscribe to Free Choice (Although I prefer the term Limited Free Choice because we do not have Absolute Free Choice.) which states that a person has the additional factor of being able to choose for themselves.

Personally, I find it deeming to the person to tell them there were born that way and cannot chose for themselves. Oh sure, everyone else has a choice and can do anything in life because they chose to, but you were BORN gay. You didn't have a choice in the matter at all. Well, that only goes against the flowery exaggerated almost Absolute Free Will words they have been inspiring people with since kindergarten.

So, basically Uly is factually correct. Gold star on that.

Ulyaoth wrote:
Jesus allowed premarital sex during the second coming, so that's fine. So shut up about it.

However, I don't remember that.
uh huh

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randomacts
GD Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 am

The Joker wrote:
Dafaq Uly... What's happening to you?


This is his thread about him openly stating that he is gay. And has a huge crush on Jet.



yeah


Your move.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 am

More like Ellery. Ellery Paige I think it was. Have you seen that bitch/bastard? Damn.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 am

Burkman wrote:
Sorry to break it to you, but Homosexuality has been a part of nature for a very long time.

And you say you don't think being gay is a sin, and yet you think expressing it is. That makes no sense. Expressing "gayness" is no different than a man and a woman expressing their love in public. Your logic is flawed.

Nature, my ass. So some female seagulls don't mate with males and share a nest, so they're lesbian seagulls? I don't see no footage of 2 seagulls rubbin their seagull snatches together. I dun believe it. I forget what other animals display that sort of behavior.

Anyway, I think jet means when two dudes start making out in public. Nobody wants to see that. Even a gay guy would flinch if you caught him off-guard with it. Before his conscious self kicked in and said "hey girlfraaaands, room for one more?"

Which includes a hetero couple making out in public. I don't think he's cool with that either. I don't think he meant just homos. Let's keep it down to a hug and a 1.5 second lips-only kiss. There are jetbounties about, after all...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 am

Randomacts wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Dafaq Uly... What's happening to you?


This is his thread about him openly stating that he is gay. And has a huge crush on Jet.



yeah


Your move.




Well... My job here is done...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 am

Uly! I haz your solution!
Latest House episode!
Watch it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Sorry to break it to you, but Homosexuality has been a part of nature for a very long time.

And you say you don't think being gay is a sin, and yet you think expressing it is. That makes no sense. Expressing "gayness" is no different than a man and a woman expressing their love in public. Your logic is flawed.

Nature, my ass. So some female seagulls don't mate with males and share a nest, so they're lesbian seagulls? I don't see no footage of 2 seagulls rubbin their seagull snatches together. I dun believe it. I forget what other animals display that sort of behavior.

Anyway, I think jet means when two dudes start making out in public. Nobody wants to see that. Even a gay guy would flinch if you caught him off-guard with it. Before his conscious self kicked in and said "hey girlfraaaands, room for one more?"

Which includes a hetero couple making out in public. I don't think he's cool with that either. I don't think he meant just homos. Let's keep it down to a hug and a 1.5 second lips-only kiss. There are jetbounties about, after all...

This is the kind of shit people say that pisses me the fuck off.

Homosexuality has been apart of nature since the beginning of time, you jackass. Look it up. Man's nature is to do whatever the fuck they want.

Jet was contradicting himself self by saying that he doesn't mind people being gay and yet people who express it in public is wrong. Why the fuck is that so wrong? As I said before, a man and woman can do that in public and not be judged, and yet two gay men or gay women kissing public is the salt of the Earth. That's just intolerance speaking if you find even that wrong. There is no difference between a man and a woman kissing and public and two men kissing in public. Everybody deserves equality and should not be judged based on what their sexual orientation is.

I've seen a lot of people get harassed in school for being "different". It was infuriating.

/not raging, just an angry rant

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Today at 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Mental Hospital
» Pesonality Disorder Test
» People go AWOL
» improved cleric
» My mental image of Malkav is forever tainted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: