I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Uly's Porn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Branch wrote:
Just wait... in 2015 there will be toy porn.......

Uh... clearly, you haven't been to the deepest parts of the internet... Rule 34, Branch.

If it exists, there is porn of it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Just wait... in 2015 there will be toy porn.......

Uh... clearly, you haven't been to the deepest parts of the internet... Rule 34, Branch.

If it exists, there is porn of it.

I thought that was Rule 1 of the Internet...
Auh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Just wait... in 2015 there will be toy porn.......

Uh... clearly, you haven't been to the deepest parts of the internet... Rule 34, Branch.

If it exists, there is porn of it.

I thought that was Rule 1 of the Internet...
Auh

Rule 1 is never piss on the wires OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Uh... clearly, you haven't been to the deepest parts of the internet... Rule 34, Branch.

If it exists, there is porn of it.

I thought that was Rule 1 of the Internet...
Auh

Rule 1 is never piss on the wires OMG!

you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 pm

OK... Just to be clear...



Those are the official Rules of the Internet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

No... they aren't... because we/I don't give a faq about /b/. Wat

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am

The Joker wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Question one: Where's the sex in space folder?

Question two: Where's the kama sutra folder?

Question three: where's the home video folder?

Question four: Can I has access to all of the above?

OOOOOOH no she did-int!

Right in the social instability issue...

I'm beginning to like you more and more...


OMG! Yeah, I tend to have that effect on people LOL Everybody loves Shadie!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

That's very interesting... because I don't.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 am

Burkman the Sadist wrote:
That's very interesting... because I don't.

Everybody... loves... Shadie... Do it faggot...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman the Sadist wrote:
That's very interesting... because I don't.

Everybody... loves... Shadie... Do it faggot...

I'm pretty sure she won't lose sleep over somebody who doesn't love her. But it's not like I don't like her or anything. She'll need to grow on me, I guess.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 am

Burkman the Sadist wrote:
That's very interesting... because I don't.

As if you actually feel genuine affection towards anyone around here...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Burkman the Sadist wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman the Sadist wrote:
That's very interesting... because I don't.

Everybody... loves... Shadie... Do it faggot...

I'm pretty sure she won't lose sleep over somebody who doesn't love her. But it's not like I don't like her or anything. She'll need to grow on me, I guess.

Like a fungus... yeah... it's kinda weird... DEAL WITH IT! Wilbz

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 am

Well that's just me: The bitter, angry guy.

Katulu


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

i liek pumpkins

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Question one: Where's the sex in space folder?

Question two: Where's the kama sutra folder?

Question three: where's the home video folder?

Question four: Can I has access to all of the above?!

I'd like to see you find sex in space pics or video. And not hentai!

Kama sutra is just crazy stuff. Fucking an upside down chick isn't hot. An animated chick with a dick fucking another chick in the ass? That's what's hot! Yay hentai!

I didn't save videos cuz they'd take too much space. I had pics that chicks took of themselves nude in the mirror and put on the internet though... that's like my... amateur... folder.. thing.

DarthShadie wrote:
Yeah, I tend to have that effect on people LOL Everybody loves Shadie!

Oh sure, let's just ignore that banana is insulting uly and laugh it up. LAUGH IT RIGHT UP! I HATE YOU!!

*slams bedroom door*
*opens door*

YOU'RE HORRIBLE!

*slams door again*
*opens door*

HORRIBLE!

*slams door*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
What's the appeal to hentai anyway?

You know you've lost all hope when you're so used to actual real nudes you have to find animated nudes.

I can't like both?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 pm

I hope you die in a fire, grimeth.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I hope you die in a fire, grimeth.

I hate you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 pm

How dare you...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:46 pm

PandaBot wrote:
I hate you...

Yeah, that's uly's face when you be posting on OT and not on steam.

"H-H-He's avoiding me?"

TEARS OF RAGE!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
PandaBot wrote:
I hate you...

Yeah, that's uly's face when you be posting on OT and not on steam.

"H-H-He's avoiding me?"

TEARS OF RAGE!

You're one to talk about ignoring on steam... dick. No way man...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Scott wrote:
You're one to talk about ignoring on steam... dick. No way man...

Every time you talk to me on steam it's like.. "Oh hey uly, still a virgin? LOLOLOL, AS IF I HAVE TO ASK!!!11!!1"

"Oh hey uly, what's that, a high school diploma? How quaint. I'm studying geology and shit and... WELL THIS IS PROBABLY GOING OVER YOUR HEAD, HUH DUM DUM? SORRY FOR THE TECHNO BABBLE, RETARD! I'LL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU, LOLOLOLOLOL!"

"oh hey uly, I was talking to my black friend the other day and.. OH RIGHT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE, YOU'RE A RACIST, YOU RACIST FUCK! WHAT'S IT LIKE OVER IN I-HATE-NIGGERVILLE, CALIFORNIA? SUNNY, I BET! LOLOLOLOL!!1!11!!!"

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
You're one to talk about ignoring on steam... dick. No way man...

Every time you talk to me on steam it's like.. "Oh hey uly, still a virgin? LOLOLOL, AS IF I HAVE TO ASK!!!11!!1"

"Oh hey uly, what's that, a high school diploma? How quaint. I'm studying geology and shit and... WELL THIS IS PROBABLY GOING OVER YOUR HEAD, HUH DUM DUM? SORRY FOR THE TECHNO BABBLE, RETARD! I'LL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU, LOLOLOLOLOL!"

"oh hey uly, I was talking to my black friend the other day and.. OH RIGHT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE, YOU'RE A RACIST, YOU RACIST FUCK! WHAT'S IT LIKE OVER IN I-HATE-NIGGERVILLE, CALIFORNIA? SUNNY, I BET! LOLOLOLOL!!1!11!!!"

I never do any of those... and I only call you racist AFTER you've made a comment that IS racist. I'll reiterate... You're one to be talking about ignoring on steam... dick. you

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
You're one to talk about ignoring on steam... dick. No way man...

Every time you talk to me on steam it's like.. "Oh hey uly, still a virgin? LOLOLOL, AS IF I HAVE TO ASK!!!11!!1"

"Oh hey uly, what's that, a high school diploma? How quaint. I'm studying geology and shit and... WELL THIS IS PROBABLY GOING OVER YOUR HEAD, HUH DUM DUM? SORRY FOR THE TECHNO BABBLE, RETARD! I'LL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU, LOLOLOLOLOL!"

"oh hey uly, I was talking to my black friend the other day and.. OH RIGHT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE, YOU'RE A RACIST, YOU RACIST FUCK! WHAT'S IT LIKE OVER IN I-HATE-NIGGERVILLE, CALIFORNIA? SUNNY, I BET! LOLOLOLOL!!1!11!!!"

I never do any of those... and I only call you racist AFTER you've made a comment that IS racist. I'll reiterate... You're one to be talking about ignoring on steam... dick. you

Uly will ignore me for hours, but when I say I'm going to bed he's all "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Shut up, Ulyaoth is cool.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uly's Porn   Today at 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Uly's Porn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: