I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Today   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Spike high as fuck, going back to this forum after a long time and shit

You could just as well stay under the carpet... Not like anyone ever noticed the difference...

Carpet? I had all that removed... yeah


You.... what... I hate you...

I loved that thing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 am

Branch wrote:
Anyone remember what happened on this day? Cookie to the winner.

On this Sunday, Earthday...there were over 300 000 people in downtown Montreal...luckily the police was not brutal with them as they are with the students protesting.

Today the Montreal police beat 2 ELDERLY people who were PEACEFULLY supporting their grandchildren who are students.


On a more positive note...on Sunday...I had amazing...oh wait...

*whispers in adult language*

Woh woh woh-woh-woh woh.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Branch wrote:
Anyone remember what happened on this day? Cookie to the winner.

On this Sunday, Earthday...there were over 300 000 people in downtown Montreal...luckily the police was not brutal with them as they are with the students protesting.

Today the Montreal police beat 2 ELDERLY people who were PEACEFULLY supporting their grandchildren who are students.


On a more positive note...on Sunday...I had amazing...oh wait...

*whispers in adult language*

Woh woh woh-woh-woh woh.

It's back....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Today   Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 am

PandaBot wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Branch wrote:
Anyone remember what happened on this day? Cookie to the winner.

On this Sunday, Earthday...there were over 300 000 people in downtown Montreal...luckily the police was not brutal with them as they are with the students protesting.

Today the Montreal police beat 2 ELDERLY people who were PEACEFULLY supporting their grandchildren who are students.


On a more positive note...on Sunday...I had amazing...oh wait...

*whispers in adult language*

Woh woh woh-woh-woh woh.

It's back....


It?


I'm an IT???

lulz

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Grimeth doesn't like people talking about sex. It makes them whores in his eyes. I, however, do not know how to please a woman orally but want to learn.

I'll be recording this so I can review it later when I need a refresher. Just letting you know. *pushes play*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Grimeth doesn't like people talking about sex. It makes them whores in his eyes. I, however, do not know how to please a woman orally but want to learn.

I'll be recording this so I can review it later when I need a refresher. Just letting you know. *pushes play*

Some household items involved in this experiment:

1 toilet plunger
2 bananas
5 cups of jello
1 stapler
2 1958 pennies
4 tons of lube and oil
1 baseball (or softball if yer feeling adventurous)
1 outlet
4 cc batteries

More instructions to come...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

If you put peanut butter all over your penis, would that make sex better or worse? Creamy peanut butter, of course.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
If you put peanut butter all over your penis, would that make sex better or worse? Creamy peanut butter, of course.

You don't want to be putting food up "there"... I've heard some bad infection stories.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Not sure if like...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Today   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Not sure if like...

NOT FOR YOUNG EYES!

/pepperspray

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Today   Today at 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» I got chased by a horse today
» Later today maybe...at Sci Fi City
» Sorry, was busy today.
» today was a good day
» OMG I talked to a girl today...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: