I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Mass Effect 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


When I'm surround by a shit ton of Primes/Atlases/Phantoms/Banshees, yeah.

Pussy.

Have fun getting insta-killed then, dumbass. Sticking around while surrounded by such thing is a STUPID idea. On Bronze, that's no problem. On a gold, however, if you stick around near such things, I will call you an idiot.

I don't know about you, but I like to play smart and not like a goddamn retard.

You already call me an idiot...

And yeah, running from a bunch of Brutes, Banshees and Ravagers is a smart move... But getting in between them in the first place is an equally idiotic move you shouldn't have made...

Unless they corned you or are doing a hacking thing. On Gold, it's not really the person's fault for accidentally getting in between a bunch of them. Brutes like to come completely of nowhere and force you to run around while a bunch of cannibals, Marauders and Banshees kill you.

It's also a poor strategy if your team is running around like a bunch of noobs. Find a place to camp, hold it out there until completed. That strategy works exceptionally well on Firebase White (Noveria). I always use my Turian Sentinel because of my awesome Overload which stuns many, many enemies.

Note that I use on my Sentinel on Gold. It's for survival.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Have fun getting insta-killed then, dumbass. Sticking around while surrounded by such thing is a STUPID idea. On Bronze, that's no problem. On a gold, however, if you stick around near such things, I will call you an idiot.

I don't know about you, but I like to play smart and not like a goddamn retard.

You already call me an idiot...

And yeah, running from a bunch of Brutes, Banshees and Ravagers is a smart move... But getting in between them in the first place is an equally idiotic move you shouldn't have made...

Unless they corned you or are doing a hacking thing. On Gold, it's not really the person's fault for accidentally getting in between a bunch of them. Brutes like to come completely of nowhere and force you to run around while a bunch of cannibals, Marauders and Banshees kill you.

It's also a poor strategy if your team is running around like a bunch of noobs. Find a place to camp, hold it out there until completed. That strategy works exceptionally well on Firebase White (Noveria). I always use my Turian Sentinel because of my awesome Overload which stuns many, many enemies.

Note that I use on my Sentinel on Gold. It's for survival.

I love jumping out of a Brute's path just as it storms you... I feel so fucking elite...
But yeah... Doing Reapers on Gold... You better have a team that knows their shit and uses the voice chat... Or else you're in for a world of butt-hurting Brute/Banshee-rape...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 pm

*le Scott sniping with pistol*

*notices cloaked Geth behind him*

PWN HUNTER!

*PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW*

*realizes team is fighting Cerberus*

Oh.... hai Burkman! ^__^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 pm

I can haz ultra-rare card for extra shinies? me wants platinum batarian mega-killer, plox.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Daroska wrote:
I can haz ultra-rare card for extra shinies? me wants platinum batarian mega-killer, plox.

Pshh... Krogan Vanguard (aka Irapecerbreapgethintheface) has terrakillz...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Scott wrote:
*le Scott sniping with pistol*

*notices cloaked Geth behind him*

PWN HUNTER!

*PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW*

*realizes team is fighting Cerberus*

Oh.... hai Burkman! ^__^

Yeah... Happens at times... That's why I use flashy 60-70s colors for my Geth characters... The Engineer has bright green as a primary color, mixed with pinkish for a highlight, making him rainbowy and with a bright yellow secondary color for the underbelly and tube things. With the No2 pattern set as dark red... Can't really miss him but you can't say you mistook him for a standard geth either...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
*le Scott sniping with pistol*

*notices cloaked Geth behind him*

PWN HUNTER!

*PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW*

*realizes team is fighting Cerberus*

Oh.... hai Burkman! ^__^

Yeah... Happens at times... That's why I use flashy 60-70s colors for my Geth characters... The Engineer has bright green as a primary color, mixed with pinkish for a highlight, making him rainbowy and with a bright yellow secondary color for the underbelly and tube things. With the No2 pattern set as dark red... Can't really miss him but you can't say you mistook him for a standard geth either...

When I get the patterns and lights, I'm gonna make my Geth look like a mini-Prime.

I love my Geth Infiltrator. I don't need a sniper, I'll just use the Geth Shotgun. And I'm actually happy I got that shotgun instead of something else, because that thing rapes.

Scott, a friend of his and I trio'd Cerberus on Silver. It was easy as cake. Thanks to my Asari Justicar and her bubble with massive amounts of defense.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
*le Scott sniping with pistol*

*notices cloaked Geth behind him*

PWN HUNTER!

*PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW*

*realizes team is fighting Cerberus*

Oh.... hai Burkman! ^__^

Yeah... Happens at times... That's why I use flashy 60-70s colors for my Geth characters... The Engineer has bright green as a primary color, mixed with pinkish for a highlight, making him rainbowy and with a bright yellow secondary color for the underbelly and tube things. With the No2 pattern set as dark red... Can't really miss him but you can't say you mistook him for a standard geth either...

When I get the patterns and lights, I'm gonna make my Geth look like a mini-Prime.

lolunimaginativemuch...

Do it faggot...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
*le Scott sniping with pistol*

*notices cloaked Geth behind him*

PWN HUNTER!

*PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW*

*realizes team is fighting Cerberus*

Oh.... hai Burkman! ^__^

Yeah... Happens at times... That's why I use flashy 60-70s colors for my Geth characters... The Engineer has bright green as a primary color, mixed with pinkish for a highlight, making him rainbowy and with a bright yellow secondary color for the underbelly and tube things. With the No2 pattern set as dark red... Can't really miss him but you can't say you mistook him for a standard geth either...

When I get the patterns and lights, I'm gonna make my Geth look like a mini-Prime.

lolunimaginativemuch...

Do it faggot...

You're a giant douche. If I wanted to make him different, I would. I just really like the color scheme of Primes, so I wanted my geth to look like one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


When I get the patterns and lights, I'm gonna make my Geth look like a mini-Prime.

lolunimaginativemuch...

Do it faggot...

You're a giant douche. If I wanted to make him different, I would. I just really like the color scheme of Primes, so I wanted my geth to look like one.

Imma go and assume you were so uncreative, you named your Geth 'Legion'... You did, didn't you? Cause I sure as Hell did!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


When I get the patterns and lights, I'm gonna make my Geth look like a mini-Prime.

lolunimaginativemuch...

Do it faggot...

You're a giant douche. If I wanted to make him different, I would. I just really like the color scheme of Primes, so I wanted my geth to look like one.

Imma go and assume you were so uncreative, you named your Geth 'Legion'... You did, didn't you? Cause I sure as Hell did!

His name is Kegger...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:


You're a giant douche. If I wanted to make him different, I would. I just really like the color scheme of Primes, so I wanted my geth to look like one.

Imma go and assume you were so uncreative, you named your Geth 'Legion'... You did, didn't you? Cause I sure as Hell did!

His name is Kegger...

Oh... Well...
*Pulls out a pogo-stick.*
Awaaaaay!!!
Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Just got the Black Widow. Huzzah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 pm

If I had ME3, I'd have my character Aggin.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

The Batarian Sentinel is pretty good. Shockwave is great, quite underrated. Batarian also has an epic-as-fuck Omni-Saw melee attack. Which interlaces great with Submission net. The new weapons are pretty cool too, <3 Striker. Haven't gotten a chance to try out my Geth Plamsa SMG but I only hear good things. I wanna Geth Engineer though....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

DEAR GOD MELEE SPECC'D GETH INFILTRATOR WITH HUNTER MODE ON WHILE USING HEAVY MELEE IS SEXY.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
DEAR GOD MELEE SPECC'D GETH INFILTRATOR WITH HUNTER MODE ON WHILE USING HEAVY MELEE IS SEXY.

Thats quite a mouth full.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
DEAR GOD MELEE SPECC'D GETH INFILTRATOR WITH HUNTER MODE ON WHILE USING HEAVY MELEE IS SEXY.

Eh. All I need is the Geth Shotgun and I'm set. Geth Heavy Melee is risky considering it drops your shields the longer you hold it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 am

Burkman wrote:
Grimeth's Sister wrote:
DEAR GOD MELEE SPECC'D GETH INFILTRATOR WITH HUNTER MODE ON WHILE USING HEAVY MELEE IS SEXY.

Eh. All I need is the Geth Shotgun and I'm set. Geth Heavy Melee is risky considering it drops your shields the longer you hold it.

The Geth Shotgun... Perhaps the best weapon in the game...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Anyone up for a ME3 multiplayer party later?

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Does anyone have a Salarian engineer?

So we could, y'know. Gold farm for dem credz. OMG!

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Does anyone have a Salarian engineer?

So we could, y'know. Gold farm for dem credz. OMG!

Turian Sentinel. Chain Overload. N7 Valiant. Nuff said

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Does anyone have a Salarian engineer?

So we could, y'know. Gold farm for dem credz. OMG!

We could try Gold with Burkman's method on that one Cerberus base lvl... works real well for three people alone on silver no prob.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Does anyone have a Salarian engineer?

So we could, y'know. Gold farm for dem credz. OMG!

We could try Gold with Burkman's method on that one Cerberus base lvl... works real well for three people alone on silver no prob.

What's the method? Wilbs wants to doz.
Not home atm though

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth's Sister wrote:
Does anyone have a Salarian engineer?

So we could, y'know. Gold farm for dem credz. OMG!

We could try Gold with Burkman's method on that one Cerberus base lvl... works real well for three people alone on silver no prob.

What's the method? Wilbs wants to doz.
Not home atm though

Go to the bottom area of the map on the left side. Camp the shit out of it. Using a close range weapon is not recommended unless you get flanked. Having AoE powers will keep enemies from bunching together and charging you.

This method is most effective against Geth, because most of them rely on getting close and you can just pick them off from a distance.

Always watch your flank. On a gold match, two people would be inside the building. Engineers with AoE stun powers are recommended to be inside the building. A Quarian infiltrator with Sabotage helping the fourth person pick off the enemies coming from the ladder area. The fourth person can be anyone but a close-range guy.

The smart thing is to not risk getting close. Most people who do that on Gold runs end up dying too much.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Today at 6:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mass Effect 3!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Paintedsamurai's Mass Effect fan-art
» Mass Effect or Oblivion?
» All about Mass Effect 3!
» What's your favorite Mass Effect 2 class?
» Mass effect fan will want to read this

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: