OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+12
Meatlocker
Callin
Grimeth
CollaWars
Branch
Yeet
Causa
Boba
Daroska
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm

The Joker wrote:
Causa wrote:
Green Explosions.

Gaiz... What if we let a dog play out the ending? What would it choose?
Auh

Trick question... dogs are color blind... yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Causa wrote:
Green Explosions.

Auh

Dammit... Why do you always have to state the obvious and ruin the joke?

That's it! From now on I make you the unofficial vulcan of the group...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

PandaBot wrote:
Causa wrote:
PandaBot wrote:

YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

It's incomplete, not terrible :P

WRONG! IT IS TERRIBLE! Rage

You're being whiny. Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 2294427855
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Causa wrote:
Green Explosions.

Auh

But... I have... EMOTIONS! Rage
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

So you haven't yet taken the Kolinahr... You're now our Spock... The position of Scottie has opened...We'll be taking applications...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

So you haven't yet taken the Kolinahr... You're now our Spock... The position of Scottie has opened...We'll be taking applications...

Bish I'll vulcan my death pinch you... Katulu
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

star trek on star wars forums...

OKAY! Let me grab my phaser.

Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 LT%20Vic%20II
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Interesting fact- I can't do the Spock hand thing...
Dude...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Dude...

You poor bastard...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 pm

PandaBot wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Dude...

You poor bastard...

yea no shit. i practiced till i could all through the second grade. was so happy when i did it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Callin wrote:
PandaBot wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Dude...

You poor bastard...

yea no shit. i practiced till i could all through the second grade. was so happy when i did it.

Well... Had I not broken both my pinkies... Maybe things would be different...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:
PandaBot wrote:

You poor bastard...

How did you manage to break BOTH your pinkies?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

PandaBot wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

How did you manage to break BOTH your pinkies?

Right was a skateboarding fall from a ramp (who ever though you that putting your hands in front of you when you fall is a good idea should eat a platypus dick)...
Left was a snowboarding fall on some fucking ice...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm

had both of my hands slammed in car doors multiple times as a young child. right pinkie is broken. most the other fingers are not straight either on both hands. and i can still do it.

you just fail lol
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Callin wrote:
had both of my hands slammed in car doors multiple times as a young child. right pinkie is broken. most the other fingers are not straight either on both hands. and i can still do it.

you just fail lol

Does your pinkie make a 120 degree angle with the rest of your fingers when stretched out? Can you barely move the finger at all? If not, then fuck off...

And yeah... Actually most of my right hand fingers were broken... Good thing I am left handed...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

you just fail lol

Does your pinkie make a 120 degree angle with the rest of your fingers when stretched out? Can you barely move the finger at all? If not, then fuck off...

And yeah... Actually most of my right hand fingers were broken... Good thing I am left handed...

nah its just curvy and bent funny. i actually cant straighten it out.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

you just fail lol

That's what I meant, plus it hurts most of the times when I try to move it in an odd way... And I can seldom move it besides stretching and clenching it...
Damn... When I think of all the bones I've broken... I'm a fucking wreck...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:

That's what I meant, plus it hurts most of the times when I try to move it in an odd way... And I can seldom move it besides stretching and clenching it...
Damn... When I think of all the bones I've broken... I'm a fucking wreck...

LOL i hear ya man. i wasnt tryin to be derogatory or anything about sayin you fail. ive had my share of misshaps. broken left arm, broken fingers and toes. i have a DENT in my forehead from an idiotic stunt i pulled after watching TMNT. i hit a flat football (american btw) with a steel flat rod and it came back with a quickness and BAM. dented skull. broken toes. the slamming of car doors on hands. OH a great accomplishment here. While doin a demo for the SCA i sidestepped to throw a wrap shot to the back of a friends head and slipped in the dewey grass and my leg decided to look like a capital L. thigh straight up, calf and foot straight to the right. knee touching the ground. tore everything.

hmm i have stepped on nails and put em almost all the way though my foot and different toes. i shot a 16 penny nail through my right thumb. from tip to just above the first knuckle. it came out on the side. gashed my knee wide open when i was younger playing tag in a swimming pool.

OH here is a good one. used an Acetylene Torch to cut up a lawnmower in HS and as i was putting it up it slipped out of the rest and landed on my arm. had an asshole try to cut off my right index finger while we were working with sheet metal. taking it off the truck and storing it he pushed it and my hand hit a metal upright.. the sheet metal kept goin. that went down to the bone. hurt like hell. the stitches hurt worse.

hmm tryin to think about what else. but i think that covers the main stuff lol. OH all of that was before i was 25. and quick edit... TOTALLY forgot about my oldest misshap. to this day i have grease and exhaust in my skin under my right eye cus i fell on the exhaust pipe of my fathers Harley Davidson. it was on the basement steps with the back tire off of it. me and my bro were runnin around it and i tripped over the concrete block step. luckily it missed my eye completely. i was 4.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 pm

While I've broken fingers and hands before I dun think it was quite that severe... HOWEVER... I did manage to sever the nerves to my left pointer finger to my middle finger in a knife fight with my brother when I was... much younger. I learned that day... you don't reach for the blade. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Lol...
Lets see...

It all started the final day of kindergarten (meaning I was like 7/8)... Some douchebags were bullying me and ended up bashing me against a tree... Ended up with a broken jaw (right below the joint in front my right ear... That and what appears to be some form of amnesia (don't remember anything from an earlier point in my childhood, literally nothing before that exact moment)... Up side- I fucked them bitches right back up so fucking bad the director of the place said had it not been the final day he would have expelled me... My dad fucking flipped and told him to shove his head up his fucking ass... Then he bought me my first PC... Anyways...

Hit number two... Out biking, figured I don't have to wait for the fucking green light... Ended up with most of my left leg getting its skin all over the gravel of the road that was under construction... Good side- didn't get hit by the No88 bus...

A few years later, I decided to pick up skateboarding... Broken knee cap. Then came the broken hand...

Snowboarding, from age 16 on:
First- Broken leg. Clean off with a nice bloody bit sticking out below the already fucked up knee cap... Had to pretty much re-learn to walk... Funny part is- managed to get up... Didn't even notice before my girlfriend at the time let out a seriously unnerving shriek... Adrenaline FTW...
Then- Broken arm, along with the pinkie. From that point on I fucking hate ice in whatever form and drink my vodka straight up and pure...
And finally- Screwed up neck. Courtesy of some fucking skier... Was sitting down at the fucking edge of the slope, not two fucking meters from the fucking tree line, waiting on some friends... BAM! Woke up somewhere lower down, couldn't fucking feel anything... I swear the guy did it on purpose and I swear, I'm gonna find the fucker and rape him with those skies if it's the last fucking thing I do... Had to wear one of those braces for two months...

Surfing/swimming/diving:
First- We were in Greece, island of Korfu (or whatever)... Me and some friends were surfing, I was 14 or somewhere near that... I fell from the board and hit some reef rocks... Ended up cutting most of my foot, a clear, neat, almost surgical gash... Nice scar, helluva load of stitches...
Managed to do the same shit the very next year, this time on home turf and instead breaking my damned left shoulder (actually the bone that holds the shoulder to the rest of your body)...
Have on numerous occasions left patches of skin on rocks... I swear those healing up hurt more than my damned broken leg...

Stepped on a nail when I was 11, managed to miss most of a tendon, letting me retain movement of my middle toe (on the left foot)...

Out hunting with my dad when I was 17... Oh look! A fucking boar! Nice big scar on one hip... Fucking sliced the fucker's throat for it...

Tried skydiving... Result- Two ribs broken some more fractured and the toes of my left foot broken due to a badly placed mossy rock. Worth it.

I think that's all...

Overall result:
When I swim for an extended period of time, my left foot (the one with the broken toes, half-sliced tendon and huge scar) tends to freeze up, meaning excruciating pain and and almost total loss of motor skills (can't fucking swim for fucking shit).
Can pop all the main joints of all my limbs and the neck vertebra pretty much on demand...
My jaw can get dislodged at which point I'll cry out in pain, curse whatever bitch-ass god sits carelessly upon a fucking white cloud and be forced to not talk for the rest of the day, until I get home to apply some magical balm that soothes the pain... Last time that happened was during a Criminal Law lecture... Funny shit followed after the violent "MOTHER. FUCKER!" that was heard in the lecture hall...
If I lay down on my left side for an extended period of time, my chest starts hurting like hell...

All in all... Yeah... I'm fucking 21... Prognosis- possibly dead by 40...
Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

You know that bragging about your injuries doesn't make you seem manly.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

CollaWars wrote:
You know that bragging about your injuries doesn't make you seem manly.

I know... Just felt like sharing... Letting everybody know life has tossed me about the place a couple times...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I dun feel like writing a book... if anyone were truly interested in injuries I'd be more than happy to talk over PM... I'm sure everyone has some funny/stupid injury stories.

Edit: Wai... this is the ME3 thread... how the fuck...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 pm

I've never broken a bone...

I did have a ladder fall on my head when I was about 4 though....
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 am

PandaBot wrote:
I've never broken a bone...

I did have a ladder fall on my head when I was about 4 though....

This explains a LOT...
no...just no

Scott wrote:
I dun feel like writing a book... if anyone were truly interested in injuries I'd be more than happy to talk over PM... I'm sure everyone has some funny/stupid injury stories.

Edit: Wai... this is the ME3 thread... how the fuck...

Well... We are known for straying Off-Topic... It's in our name... It's in our blood...

Aaanyways... Any idea of when they'll be taking another royal shat on ME3's ending?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next