I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 This one time... At Band Camp...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 pm

OK... GO!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 pm

No. Shut up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Come ooon... Everyone has that 'one' awkward/weird story...
It's time to share!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Well I'm not sharing mine. You don't need to know what embarrassing shit happened in my life.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Band? Band camp?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Im not in band

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

One time a waiter was attempting to take my menu, but I shook his hand, and thus putting me in an awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm

PandaBot wrote:
One time a waiter was attempting to take my menu, but I shook his hand, and thus putting me in an awkward situation.

Oooo I have a waiter one...

My wife and I were at Olive Garden once... and the waitress was grating cheese on her spaghetti (or something I don't really remember what it was). Well usually one tells the waitress when they've gotten enough parmesan on their pasta. Not my wife... she just sat their and watched the waitress grate cheese. I was trying not to lol. The waitress finished grating the entire block (being polite and all)... and asked if she still wanted more. My wife was all... lolnoiwasgoodwithitawhileago. xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Scott wrote:
PandaBot wrote:
One time a waiter was attempting to take my menu, but I shook his hand, and thus putting me in an awkward situation.

Oooo I have a waiter one...

My wife and I were at Olive Garden once... and the waitress was grating cheese on her spaghetti (or something I don't really remember what it was). Well usually one tells the waitress when they've gotten enough parmesan on their pasta. Not my wife... she just sat their and watched the waitress grate cheese. I was trying not to lol. The waitress finished grating the entire block (being polite and all)... and asked if she still wanted more. My wife was all... lolnoiwasgoodwithitawhileago. xD


You know those little bowls of lemony water (or whatever) they give you in posh-y places for you to rinse your hands in? Well... My dad didn't... Went on to complain how the 'soup' tasted just like lemonade... Lets just say we've never been to that same restaurant again... Was like 10 years ago that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
PandaBot wrote:
One time a waiter was attempting to take my menu, but I shook his hand, and thus putting me in an awkward situation.

Oooo I have a waiter one...

My wife and I were at Olive Garden once... and the waitress was grating cheese on her spaghetti (or something I don't really remember what it was). Well usually one tells the waitress when they've gotten enough parmesan on their pasta. Not my wife... she just sat their and watched the waitress grate cheese. I was trying not to lol. The waitress finished grating the entire block (being polite and all)... and asked if she still wanted more. My wife was all... lolnoiwasgoodwithitawhileago. xD


You know those little bowls of lemony water (or whatever) they give you in posh-y places for you to rinse your hands in? Well... My dad didn't... Went on to complain how the 'soup' tasted just like lemonade... Lets just say we've never been to that same restaurant again... Was like 10 years ago that...

HAHA... xD I assume he doesn't like finger food?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:


Oooo I have a waiter one...

My wife and I were at Olive Garden once... and the waitress was grating cheese on her spaghetti (or something I don't really remember what it was). Well usually one tells the waitress when they've gotten enough parmesan on their pasta. Not my wife... she just sat their and watched the waitress grate cheese. I was trying not to lol. The waitress finished grating the entire block (being polite and all)... and asked if she still wanted more. My wife was all... lolnoiwasgoodwithitawhileago. xD


You know those little bowls of lemony water (or whatever) they give you in posh-y places for you to rinse your hands in? Well... My dad didn't... Went on to complain how the 'soup' tasted just like lemonade... Lets just say we've never been to that same restaurant again... Was like 10 years ago that...

HAHA... xD I assume he doesn't like finger food?

Don't really know... Never seen him eat a burger, so I'd guess not...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm not in band, I want to make something of my life. getting angry

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
I'm not in band, I want to make something of my life. getting angry

OK... You can't tell me you don't know where this comes from...
And you can't possibly be taking this as a literal thing...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
I'm not in band, I want to make something of my life. getting angry

OK... You can't tell me you don't know where this comes from...
And you can't possibly be taking this as a literal thing...

Have you seen the new one? All my buddies said it was pretty good.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
I'm not in band, I want to make something of my life. getting angry

OK... You can't tell me you don't know where this comes from...
And you can't possibly be taking this as a literal thing...

Have you seen the new one? All my buddies said it was pretty good.

Imma see it as soon as I'm through with them nasty exams next month... Can't seem to find people to go with and going to the movies alone is... Well... Weird...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
I'm not in band, I want to make something of my life. getting angry

OK... You can't tell me you don't know where this comes from...
And you can't possibly be taking this as a literal thing...

Have you seen the new one? All my buddies said it was pretty good.

Imma see it as soon as I'm through with them nasty exams next month... Can't seem to find people to go with and going to the movies alone is... Well... Weird...

True...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Ok... So here's what just happened...
First off, you should know, if you don't by now, that my dad is a bit of an emotion freak... Everything's either at 100% or none at all...

Soo...

My dad and my mom were filling out their tax return forms the other day and there's where it all happened... My mom, being the normal, rational human being, had no problem with her form...
My dad... He's weird... An example- remember my neocube? Those magnetic little spheres you use to build some pretty nifty stuff... I gave it to him in a blob as he was interested and after a minute or so he went 'I can't put them in order! They're broken!' Yeah... That's how my dad is...
So anyways... My dad works for WizzAir and they're kind enough to supply their employees with visual aids and other guides on how to fill tax return forms- with colored sections, instructions... A blind, lamed horse could do it...

My dad couldn't.

So he asked my mom. My mom said no, she already had her form to fill, plus, she explained, if all his colleagues can fill the form, he can do it as well. So my dad, being the 50-year-old child that he is, throws a fit. Offended that my mom won't fill his form for him.

Of course, being the overly-proud male homosapien he is, he filled his form. Attempted to, at least. See, my mom is smart, she used a pencil. My dad is stubborn. He used a pen. Understandably, regardless the extensive visual guide on how to fill the form, he made a mistake. So what does he do? He faults my mom for not telling him to use a pencil as well.

At this point, I'm laughing my ass off, literally. (My mom called me just now and this is how I learned about it...)

But wait! There's more! After three attempts at filling his form, my dad actually did it (picture unearthly happiness, the kind you experience when you see your child tying it's shoe for the first time)... Or so we thought... Just as she was about to post the two forms, my mom noticed, what would you guess? Another mistake!

So yeah... All the while, my dad's brewing up a storm about how my mom didn't want to fill his form for him and some other bs I don't quite get...

If that weren't enough... My sister's birthday's coming up. She's gonna be 12. My dad had the great idea that she needs to be wearing a formal dress. My sister being my sister and a damn Taurus, says no. So my dad goes into another PMS over that as well...

In other words... My stomach is sore from laughter...
Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 2:29 pm

i actually read that. what an insight into your life.


Excuse me a minute


*opens door and steps outside*


:headstab:

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Reminds me of my crazy aunt...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Reminds me of my crazy aunt...

I have one of those as well... The type that sends you smilies on facebook... Brrrr....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:27 pm

thats ok all mine are crazy hippie enviromental activitsts

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

I have a hypocritical, judgmental, unapologetic bitch for an aunt who thinks the world revolves around her. Oh, and stole my sister's son away from her. Legally, but she mine as well as just kidnapped him.

Zack hates her. My aunt, I mean.

_________________


Last edited by Snake Plissken on Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

The Joker wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Reminds me of my crazy aunt...

I have one of those as well... The type that sends you smilies on facebook... Brrrr....

Then leaves you a long rant about how she hates you and everything about you because you didn't smilie back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:36 pm

PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
The Joker wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Reminds me of my crazy aunt...

I have one of those as well... The type that sends you smilies on facebook... Brrrr....

Then leaves you a long rant about how she hates you and everything about you because you didn't smilie back.

No... Just leave you some bs about some other unrelated bs as a comment on her smilies... Usually some link to a random article or something... Creepy as hell... I just delete the posts and try not to think about it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:37 pm

The Joker wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
The Joker wrote:


I have one of those as well... The type that sends you smilies on facebook... Brrrr....

Then leaves you a long rant about how she hates you and everything about you because you didn't smilie back.

No... Just leave you some bs about some other unrelated bs as a comment on her smilies... Usually some link to a random article or something... Creepy as hell... I just delete the posts and try not to think about it...

Oh...

Me neither.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Today at 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
This one time... At Band Camp...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Farewell, Camp Taurajo
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» ROCK BAND 1/2/3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: