I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 This one time... At Band Camp...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 3:52 pm

My Aunt went to Occupy Providence. Your argument is invalid.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
My Aunt went to Occupy Providence. Your argument is invalid.

There was no argument.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
My Aunt went to Occupy Providence. Your argument is invalid.

There was no argument.

For once- I agree.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 4:45 pm

The Joker wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
My Aunt went to Occupy Providence. Your argument is invalid.

There was no argument.

For once- I agree.

I don't agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm

I agree with the one who said that they don't not agree with the ones who say they agree, but rather those who don't agree.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
I agree with the one who said that they don't not agree with the ones who say they agree, but rather those who don't agree.

Just shut up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
I agree with the one who said that they don't not agree with the ones who say they agree, but rather those who don't agree.

Just shut up.

Do you talk that way to your mother?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 pm

PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
I agree with the one who said that they don't not agree with the ones who say they agree, but rather those who don't agree.

Just shut up.

Do you talk that way to your mother?

Uh no... but Boba did not give birth to me. Therefore I can tell him to shut up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:


Just shut up.

Do you talk that way to your mother?

Uh no... but Boba did not give birth to me. Therefore I can tell him to shut up.

What would Panda Jesus do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm

PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:


Just shut up.

Do you talk that way to your mother?

Uh no... but Boba did not give birth to me. Therefore I can tell him to shut up.

What would Panda Jesus do?

Eat bamboo.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:


Uh no... but Boba did not give birth to me. Therefore I can tell him to shut up.

What would Panda Jesus do?

Eat bamboo.

Smoke bamboo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

i feel ignored.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Callin wrote:
i feel ignored.

*pets Callin*

There there...


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Scott wrote:

How appropriate. Scott is superman. And uly is robin... poor, virgin robin.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

I WANT A COOKIE DAMNIT!


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey hey hey HEY HEY HEY HEY

I'M Batman.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 am

Snake Plissken wrote:
Hey hey hey HEY HEY HEY HEY

I'M Batman.

YES! We know that! You say it every freaking time you appear!
Enough is enough!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am

This one time at band camp...

I deliberately stuck my chello in her tuba.

so clever

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Daroska wrote:
This one time at band camp...

I deliberately stuck my chello in her tuba.

so clever

I'd be fucking pissed if someone did that to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Wed May 02, 2012 6:12 pm

PainfullyPatrioticPanda wrote:
Daroska wrote:
This one time at band camp...

I deliberately stuck my chello in her tuba.

so clever

I'd be fucking pissed if someone did that to me...

why lie. you know you would like it.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This one time... At Band Camp...   Today at 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
This one time... At Band Camp...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Farewell, Camp Taurajo
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» ROCK BAND 1/2/3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: