I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Your Political Compass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 am

Boba wrote:
Branch wrote:
I was obviously kidding. Like I said earlier, they arent the same because Hitler was atleast a little good at leading a government. OMG!

They both grasped political office in shady ways... Hitler the Resichtag Fire, Obama by George Soros's money machine...

Grover Norquist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Branch wrote:
Boba wrote:
Branch wrote:


Ok ok, he was raped by the other countries of the world in the greatest war ever fought on earth.

I'd equate Obama more to a Neville Chamberlain/FDR hybrid. A coward and a socialist.

I was just saying how Hitler was a better leader in terms of economy and government. He did way more after four years than Obama has done.

In the words of Wilbourn: Hitler had some pretty good ideas.

At least Obama doesn't have the Gestapo knocking on our doors...

Oh wait guys I need to answer the door, some CIA goon wants those pictures of UFOs that I took.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

We get it. You guys don't like Obama.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Unknown Burkman wrote:
We get it. You guys don't like Obama.

Do it faggot...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

It's like a conservative circle jerk in here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Branch's parents have colored his perception of obama. *nods sagely*

But reddit... reddit no lie. REDDIT HAS ALL DA FACTS!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch's parents have colored his perception of obama. *nods sagely*

But reddit... reddit no lie. REDDIT HAS ALL DA FACTS!

I don't read reddit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch's parents have colored his perception of obama. *nods sagely*

But reddit... reddit no lie. REDDIT HAS ALL DA FACTS!

I have differences in my parent's opinions. Just because I'm young and conservative doesn't mean I'm brainwashed by my parents.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch's parents have colored his perception of obama. *nods sagely*

But reddit... reddit no lie. REDDIT HAS ALL DA FACTS!

I have differences in my parent's opinions. Just because I'm young and conservative doesn't mean I'm brainwashed by my parents.

That sounds like a pretty brainwashed response.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch's parents have colored his perception of obama. *nods sagely*

But reddit... reddit no lie. REDDIT HAS ALL DA FACTS!

I have differences in my parent's opinions. Just because I'm young and conservative doesn't mean I'm brainwashed by my parents.

That sounds like a pretty brainwashed response.

Not sure if like...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


I have differences in my parent's opinions. Just because I'm young and conservative doesn't mean I'm brainwashed by my parents.

That sounds like a pretty brainwashed response.

Not sure if like...

Well it does. I mean why didn't you say something like I believe in the principles of conservatism because experience involving (insert experience here) taught me that (insert conservative principle here) is a benefit to our country.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


That sounds like a pretty brainwashed response.

Not sure if like...

Well it does. I mean why didn't you say something like I believe in the principles of conservatism because experience involving (insert experience here) taught me that (insert conservative principle here) is a benefit to our country.

Because I dont have to prove shit to you guys.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Not sure if like...

Well it does. I mean why didn't you say something like I believe in the principles of conservatism because experience involving (insert experience here) taught me that (insert conservative principle here) is a benefit to our country.

Because I dont have to prove shit to you guys.

Unless you state something radical and then wonder why people question you on it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Well it does. I mean why didn't you say something like I believe in the principles of conservatism because experience involving (insert experience here) taught me that (insert conservative principle here) is a benefit to our country.

Because I dont have to prove shit to you guys.

Unless you state something radical and then wonder why people question you on it.

That wasnt radical... you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Because I dont have to prove shit to you guys.

Unless you state something radical and then wonder why people question you on it.

That wasnt radical... you

A statement that you are a critical thinker needs to be proven not just said to be a critical thinker you must prove it to the world not just recite a brainwashed statement.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Unless you state something radical and then wonder why people question you on it.

That wasnt radical... you

A statement that you are a critical thinker needs to be proven not just said to be a critical thinker you must prove it to the world not just recite a brainwashed statement.

You're trying to argue with me again yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


That wasnt radical... you

A statement that you are a critical thinker needs to be proven not just said to be a critical thinker you must prove it to the world not just recite a brainwashed statement.

You're trying to argue with me again yeah

Nope. I am just giving out information whether or ot you agree or disagree with that information is your own opinion. Whether or not you make your agreements or disagreements is also up to you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


A statement that you are a critical thinker needs to be proven not just said to be a critical thinker you must prove it to the world not just recite a brainwashed statement.

You're trying to argue with me again yeah

Nope. I am just giving out information whether or ot you agree or disagree with that information is your own opinion. Whether or not you make your agreements or disagreements is also up to you.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

This thread is slowly becoming communist.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


You're trying to argue with me again yeah

Nope. I am just giving out information whether or ot you agree or disagree with that information is your own opinion. Whether or not you make your agreements or disagreements is also up to you.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Nope. I am just giving out information whether or ot you agree or disagree with that information is your own opinion. Whether or not you make your agreements or disagreements is also up to you.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:






_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Double post.

you

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:





Maybe in your house OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Double post.

you

Where?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Political Compass    Today at 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Your Political Compass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Traveller's compass - heart of Africa
» No map markers on compass
» Dark Heresy Campaign Idea
» Maps of the Known World

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: