OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...

Go down 
+3
Ban-Anad
The Mortonator
DarthShadie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm big into conspiracy theories...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Hmm, I thought the Chemtrails thing wasn't something the planes were supposed to leave behind. Maybe I misunderstood.

The Joker wrote:
For a plane to leave a trail in the air, it must be at least 12-15 km above the earth surface.

For reference a unpressurized plane flies at about 10,000 feet or 3 kilometers. A pressurized commercial plane is typically at about 30,000 to 40,000 feet. We can fly commercial at 45,000 feet, but it is not the ideal height for most planes.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:56 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Hmm, I thought the Chemtrails thing wasn't something the planes were supposed to leave behind. Maybe I misunderstood.

The Joker wrote:
For a plane to leave a trail in the air, it must be at least 12-15 km above the earth surface.

For reference a unpressurized plane flies at about 10,000 feet or 3 kilometers. A pressurized commercial plane is typically at about 30,000 to 40,000 feet. We can fly commercial at 45,000 feet, but it is not the ideal height for most planes.

There is no such thing as chemtrails. It's all hobo-hocus.

And not necessarily. A commercial plane (at least an A320, the type my dad pilots) can be flown as high as 55,000 feet without any undue duress to it. There's gonna be strain from the added pressure, but the planes are made to cope, in case of emergencies (pressure pockets and whatnot). It's not something that's actually done. First rule of thumb when faced with a pocket is go under it...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

The Joker wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

The Joker wrote:

There is no such thing as chemtrails. It's all hobo-hocus.

And not necessarily. A commercial plane (at least an A320, the type my dad pilots) can be flown as high as 55,000 feet without any undue duress to it. There's gonna be strain from the added pressure, but the planes are made to cope, in case of emergencies (pressure pockets and whatnot). It's not something that's actually done. First rule of thumb when faced with a pocket is go under it...

Agreed, but my first post denouncing it was about them directly sticking it in people or something.

It is necessarily. I am well aware that we can fly above 45,000. However, I stated that it's "typical" and "not the ideal height" to go above. Some do, but that still leaves my statement as completely correct for that's very uncommon and atypical. For example, an A320's service ceiling is just below 40,000. Meaning that they would typically fly between there and 30,000 feet.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
This means that, by the process of free fall dissipation (think of it the opposite of persperation), that little streak of cloud would pretty much be broken down into singular molecules (basically raindrops) by the time it reaches the actual cloud coverage altitude. That's why we don't see plane trails below clouds.
If we were to assume some sort of mind controlling drug was in the substance of those trails, for it to have any considerable, measurable effect, commercial planes would have to be flying in every possible orbit in formation (think military jets) constantly. Constantly.

Do you see commercial planes in Delta formation? No.
I don't think there's any reason we should believe this nonsense...

Plus. Most airlines try and avoid big public centers (cities and the such) as to reduce noise and (supposedly) pollution...

^
Your volume of chem to volume of atmosphere ratio is too great for any one compound or element to be dispersed enough to have effect.

And you have to account for density and specific weight of the chem... it might not even be heavy enough to fall back to earths surface... IE caught above some isobar...

Duly noted...

Guys, I think you've given me enough arguments to prove my man wrong lulz OMG!

Or at least make him think twice next time he goes on about these chem trails...

Now, to talk about another subject...

cumtrails, now what...is...up...with...that! Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
I'm big into conspiracy theories...

If the real Glen Beck was here, I think we'd have a par-tay and rip his ass to shreds with spanking nonsense, then he'd wonder why the heck he ever came into a forum full of geeks telling him to use the Force until he realised he was being mind tricked to say things on his show that we wanted him to say...

Now that wouldn't be so bad...

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:45 am

lolglenbeckyusofunneh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:01 am

DarthShadie wrote:

It's more about what's going down with that.

http://www.hiyoooo.com/
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

The Mortonator wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

It's more about what's going down with that.

http://www.hiyoooo.com/

Its called a Snail Trail...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2