I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Happy Mother's Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 8:51 am

DarthShadie wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:


*snap* *snap*

eh?

You make an Adams Family reference and don't get the *snap-snap* reference...
facepalm

I got the snap-snap reference lol

That's nice. Only they're the Munsters.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
The Joker wrote:


You make an Adams Family reference and don't get the *snap-snap* reference...
facepalm

I got the snap-snap reference lol

That's nice. Only they're the Munsters.

Yes. We got that. Your point is clear.
Now stop mentioning it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
The Joker wrote:


You make an Adams Family reference and don't get the *snap-snap* reference...
facepalm

I got the snap-snap reference lol

That's nice. Only they're the Munsters.

Yes. We got that. Your point is clear.
Now stop mentioning it.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:


That's nice. Only they're the Munsters.

Yes. We got that. Your point is clear.
Now stop mentioning it.


No keep mentioning, in all the colourful ways you can think of.... Oh man

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:


Yes. We got that. Your point is clear.
Now stop mentioning it.


No keep mentioning, in all the colourful ways you can think of.... Oh man


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:



No keep mentioning, in all the colourful ways you can think of.... Oh man


''Somebody get the door, who's gonna get the door...''




Better answer that door, cuz it's Mrs SCARE Hello Clarice aka ME...


Who ordered some spanks Oh man

/SPANK

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Wed May 16, 2012 8:22 am

Spanks aren't enough to satisfy me. You'll probably have to get rougher. I'll probably return the favor, because that's how I do things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Spanks aren't enough to satisfy me. You'll probably have to get rougher. I'll probably return the favor, because that's how I do things.

*gets out nailboard*

Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Spanks aren't enough to satisfy me. You'll probably have to get rougher. I'll probably return the favor, because that's how I do things.

*gets out nailboard*

Hello Clarice


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 am

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Spanks aren't enough to satisfy me. You'll probably have to get rougher. I'll probably return the favor, because that's how I do things.

*gets out nailboard*

Hello Clarice



Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:00 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Spanks aren't enough to satisfy me. You'll probably have to get rougher. I'll probably return the favor, because that's how I do things.

*gets out nailboard*

Hello Clarice



Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

Not hard enough! Needs to hurt more. Bludgeon me with something. It's okay, I won't die. I'm immortal.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:




Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

Not hard enough! Needs to hurt more. Bludgeon me with something. It's okay, I won't die. I'm immortal.

All right...but you asked for it... Say WHA!!!


/Gets bazooka gun-sized dildo and whacks it up Burman's ass...over and over again Oh man

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:



Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

Not hard enough! Needs to hurt more. Bludgeon me with something. It's okay, I won't die. I'm immortal.

All right...but you asked for it... Say WHA!!!


/Gets bazooka gun-sized dildo and whacks it up Burman's ass...over and over again Oh man

That would hurt so much...

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:37 am

Callin wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:



Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

Not hard enough! Needs to hurt more. Bludgeon me with something. It's okay, I won't die. I'm immortal.

All right...but you asked for it... Say WHA!!!


/Gets bazooka gun-sized dildo and whacks it up Burman's ass...over and over again Oh man

That would hurt so much...

I want to know how she swings the bazooka gun-sized dildo with sufficient force...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:


All right...but you asked for it... Say WHA!!!


/Gets bazooka gun-sized dildo and whacks it up Burman's ass...over and over again Oh man

That would hurt so much...

I want to know how she swings the bazooka gun-sized dildo with sufficient force...

"DARTH"Shadie....

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Thu May 17, 2012 11:41 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Burkman wrote:




Adds to that whip with a ball and chain Hello Clarice

Not hard enough! Needs to hurt more. Bludgeon me with something. It's okay, I won't die. I'm immortal.

All right...but you asked for it... Say WHA!!!


/Gets bazooka gun-sized dildo and whacks it up Burman's ass...over and over again Oh man

Who's Burman? Glad it's him who's getting it up the ass, because Burkman doesn't take it up the ass. Bah, you don't have what it takes, I'm gonna go take a bath in molten liquid methane.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Today at 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Mother's Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Mother's Day !!!
» Happy Holidays!
» Happy Christmas
» Happy New Year everyone.
» Happy Birthday Epic...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: