I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Scott's Drink on my website!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


I've been drinking that ever since I was born back in ancient Mesopotamia. I've had some good times...

THAT'S why you looked so familiar first time I met ya Say WHA!!!

I KNEW it. We grew up together back then!

It makes so much sense now bro... BROTHER Steel yeah

I started going by Burkman when I lived in Germany in 1764.

You kids and your funky names...

You kids and you're plain and ordinary names.

ADDRESS YER ELDERS WITH RESPECT! Katulu

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


I've been drinking that ever since I was born back in ancient Mesopotamia. I've had some good times...

THAT'S why you looked so familiar first time I met ya Say WHA!!!

I KNEW it. We grew up together back then!

It makes so much sense now bro... BROTHER Steel yeah

I started going by Burkman when I lived in Germany in 1764.

You kids and your funky names...

You kids and you're plain and ordinary names.

ADDRESS YER ELDERS WITH RESPECT! Katulu

Bitch, I'm older than you by billions of years.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


I've been drinking that ever since I was born back in ancient Mesopotamia. I've had some good times...

THAT'S why you looked so familiar first time I met ya Say WHA!!!

I KNEW it. We grew up together back then!

It makes so much sense now bro... BROTHER Steel yeah

I started going by Burkman when I lived in Germany in 1764.

You kids and your funky names...

You kids and you're plain and ordinary names.

ADDRESS YER ELDERS WITH RESPECT! Katulu

Bitch, I'm older than you by billions of years.

Bitch, Imma geologist... I count seconds in billions of years. :insert gangsta geologist here:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


I've been drinking that ever since I was born back in ancient Mesopotamia. I've had some good times...

THAT'S why you looked so familiar first time I met ya Say WHA!!!

I KNEW it. We grew up together back then!

It makes so much sense now bro... BROTHER Steel yeah

I started going by Burkman when I lived in Germany in 1764.

You kids and your funky names...

You kids and you're plain and ordinary names.

ADDRESS YER ELDERS WITH RESPECT! Katulu

Bitch, I'm older than you by billions of years.

Bitch, Imma geologist... I count seconds in billions of years. :insert gangsta geologist here:

Little did you know, I am your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Burkman:

Scott:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Maybe you should use a site that doesn't suck for pictures. AKA, that site apparently doesn't allow image hosting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Maybe you should use a site that doesn't suck for pictures. AKA, that site apparently doesn't allow image hosting.

Works fo me... >.>

Maybe you should get Chrome... I have you now...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Maybe you should use a site that doesn't suck for pictures. AKA, that site apparently doesn't allow image hosting.

Works fo me... >.>

Maybe you should get Chrome... I have you now...

Maybe you should shut up..

How dare you...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Works for me as well


(Chrome User)

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Chrome is not better than Firefox just because some pictures work on Chrome and don't on Firefox. It works both ways. Some things don't work on Chrome while those things work/work better on Firefox.

Also, Firefox Extensions > Chrome Extensions

And Firefox uses less memory than Chrome. I've been a Firefox user a long time. I know my way around it like the back of my hand. If something goes wrong, I know exactly how to fix it. Nothing you say will change that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


Bitch, I'm older than you by billions of years.

Bitch, Imma geologist... I count seconds in billions of years. :insert gangsta geologist here:

Little did you know, I am your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.



Say WHA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbOjS0Ah7_o


Honestly, bitches, I know you all like to THINK you're hundreds of years old, but don't forget who's turning 30 this year lol yeah

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 9:38 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:


Bitch, Imma geologist... I count seconds in billions of years. :insert gangsta geologist here:

Little did you know, I am your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.



Say WHA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbOjS0Ah7_o


Honestly, bitches, I know you all like to THINK you're hundreds of years old, but don't forget who's turning 30 this year lol yeah


30 LOL been there done that lol. Say whaaa?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


Bitch, I'm older than you by billions of years.

Bitch, Imma geologist... I count seconds in billions of years. :insert gangsta geologist here:

Little did you know, I am your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.



Say WHA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbOjS0Ah7_o


Honestly, bitches, I know you all like to THINK you're hundreds of years old, but don't forget who's turning 30 this year lol yeah

Callin has you BEAT! OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Chrome is not better than Firefox just because some pictures work on Chrome and don't on Firefox. It works both ways. Some things don't work on Chrome while those things work/work better on Firefox.

Also, Firefox Extensions > Chrome Extensions

And Firefox uses less memory than Chrome. I've been a Firefox user a long time. I know my way around it like the back of my hand. If something goes wrong, I know exactly how to fix it. Nothing you say will change that.

I use to use FF... then I took a Chrome to the memory...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
I can't ever read Irish Hand Grenade drink without thinking of the Scotsman's obvious rebuttal, the Drunken Pipe Bomb.

Invent me a recipe, preferably another layered type of shot and I'll do it! OMG!

I'd love ta, but I don't drink. I've got me a mean Scottish accent thou.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Chrome is not better than Firefox just because some pictures work on Chrome and don't on Firefox. It works both ways. Some things don't work on Chrome while those things work/work better on Firefox.

Also, Firefox Extensions > Chrome Extensions

And Firefox uses less memory than Chrome. I've been a Firefox user a long time. I know my way around it like the back of my hand. If something goes wrong, I know exactly how to fix it. Nothing you say will change that.

I use to use FF... then I took a Chrome to the memory...

If I had a nickel for every "arrow to the knee" reference or joke, I'd be infinitely rich.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Chrome is not better than Firefox just because some pictures work on Chrome and don't on Firefox. It works both ways. Some things don't work on Chrome while those things work/work better on Firefox.

Also, Firefox Extensions > Chrome Extensions

And Firefox uses less memory than Chrome. I've been a Firefox user a long time. I know my way around it like the back of my hand. If something goes wrong, I know exactly how to fix it. Nothing you say will change that.

I use to use FF... then I took a Chrome to the memory...

If I had a nickel for every "arrow to the knee" reference or joke, I'd be infinitely rich.

I used to have a nickel for every arrow to the knee joke, but then I took a- *shot*




Ouch, I said arrow, ARROW. This isn't Terminator!

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Scott wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
Chrome is not better than Firefox just because some pictures work on Chrome and don't on Firefox. It works both ways. Some things don't work on Chrome while those things work/work better on Firefox.

Also, Firefox Extensions > Chrome Extensions

And Firefox uses less memory than Chrome. I've been a Firefox user a long time. I know my way around it like the back of my hand. If something goes wrong, I know exactly how to fix it. Nothing you say will change that.

I use to use FF... then I took a Chrome to the memory...

If I had a nickel for every "arrow to the knee" reference or joke, I'd be infinitely rich.

I used to have a nickel for every arrow to the knee joke, but then I took a- *shot*




Ouch, I said arrow, ARROW. This isn't Terminator!

Well maybe it should be!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 am

Brother Steel wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


If I had a nickel for every "arrow to the knee" reference or joke, I'd be infinitely rich.

I used to have a nickel for every arrow to the knee joke, but then I took a- *shot*




Ouch, I said arrow, ARROW. This isn't Terminator!

Well maybe it should be!

uh huh
yeah
Not helping yo case
What is this.. I don
Dude...
FABULOUS!!
Bull Shit

Fine, you win this round. Just leave me with my good knee! muhaha!

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Sat May 26, 2012 9:45 am

You got it, bud.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:


I used to have a nickel for every arrow to the knee joke, but then I took a- *shot*




Ouch, I said arrow, ARROW. This isn't Terminator!

Well maybe it should be!

uh huh
yeah
Not helping yo case
What is this.. I don
Dude...
FABULOUS!!
Bull Shit

Fine, you win this round. Just leave me with my good knee! muhaha!


Woops, sorry....already aimed my bow at you. If you wanna dodge the arrow coming your way, I say plunge left... Say WHA!!!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Sat May 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Uly is turning 25 in couple of months. Uly is not happy about this.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Sun May 27, 2012 1:34 am

DarthShadie wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:


Well maybe it should be!

uh huh
yeah
Not helping yo case
What is this.. I don
Dude...
FABULOUS!!
Bull Shit

Fine, you win this round. Just leave me with my good knee! muhaha!


Woops, sorry....already aimed my bow at you. If you wanna dodge the arrow coming your way, I say plunge left... Say WHA!!!

*jumps into arrow* I just want me knee! I regret nothing!

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 am

What the hell is with all this drink mixxing shit. Just give me the dam alcohol and shove it down my thoat.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 am

GSG wrote:
What the hell is with all this drink mixxing shit. Just give me the dam alcohol and shove it down my thoat.

We be posh...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scott's Drink on my website!!!   Today at 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
Scott's Drink on my website!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scott Radom's Dwarf Blog
» Online toybuying website
» Scott's Wonder Emporium
» Mattel's new Collector Website and online Store
» Rhino's Energy Drink Logo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: